Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's adorable. I never knew you could get mini ones. I have seen the Junior Henrys.
My daughter used to scream the house down every time I hoovered, she hated it. We got her a mini one for her birthday and now she helps me with hers whilst I Hoover and she’s not afraid anymore. Best £15 I ever spent 😂

Reactions: 11
Flogging a dead horse Mrs hinch are sales not going too well. Hustling people to buy it before it runs out. Last chance folks this is limited get stocked up!!!!
Probably been told to advertise this again on her zoom meeting how transparent is he
Even though she said it’s running until the end of December so why would she even need to be stocked up now 🤣 she’s just so transparent it’s sad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seeing her make the pizza braid, It looked like she was spreading Jam over it not Tomato sauce 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Just caught up on her stories from last night and I had to come on and say WTF was that all about when Jamie was in the bathroom? Is she that totally dependent on him that he can’t honestly go for a tit without her standing outside the bathroom door? It’s not like she needed to use the toilet herself coz they have at least two others.
That was a tiktok trend. She can't even think of original content.

Reactions: 9
That would have set her up for a comfy life but not the one she’s aiming for which is Ma, Pa, JDawg and Ron never having to work again and retiring to the cuntree syde
Aaaaand, we already have a winner for the name of their next house. Farewell Castle Greyskull, hello Cuntree Syde!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God could you be bothered making that? I’ve had a packet of Doritos for my dinner (we say dinner, not lunch, in Yorkshire 😉)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just caught up on her stories from last night and I had to come on and say WTF was that all about when Jamie was in the bathroom? Is she that totally dependent on him that he can’t honestly go for a tit without her standing outside the bathroom door? It’s not like she needed to use the toilet herself coz they have at least two others.
Grinch trying to be relatable with her man troubles! Yawn off Zophlora moron!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is not pizza if it is not on dough.it is filled pastry so more pie like but then again we all know what she thinks a pie is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was with the 30min gap between starting the lunch video, unrolling the dough and then spreading "sauce jam" all over it. . I'm curious now if she did use pizza dough . 😉

Reactions: 6
thread title suggestion: just make a normal pizza you JusRol troll.

Reactions: 13
I’m also calling ITS RAW YOU twit, RAW

The level of pasty vs filling is not making me want to eat that floppy raw thing with jam inside it.

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:
More money, more dough, more gifts half on show, will the pre records ever end and Jaymehes flushed his turd around the u bend!

Zophy doesn't know how to get the temp correct on her oven, everything is raw and looks disgusting. She must be so short of decent content apart from her plugging crap she has nothing else, she does nothing else, she is literally a yawn fest!!!
I’m also calling ITS RAW YOU twit, RAW

The level of pasty vs filling is not making me want to eat that floppy raw thing with jam inside it.

Reactions: 10
That boy has no interaction with her. When he's smiling or laughing or when she is, he looks at her with a normally confused expression . And that doesn't change until he either looks past her and finds a face or he just looks away.
She's not bonding with him at all because that phone is always in front of that. It's a barrier. And he never looks to her with a smile or like he gets her laugh because the phone is always in the way.
He's not seen her eyes or her emotions he needs that link face-to-face... The phone is always in between and his reactions to her says it all, and it makes me so sad.

Anyone else noticed once again in the morning stories when she shows the cute story slide of Ronnie and Henry running down the corridor after eacother there is actually a blip/cut where the cameras stopped and then started so they're not running out together one after another.
She will probably amend that now and make sure they're both in the corridor tomorrow! It's often the same, there are cuts in it when Ronnie is feeding the KFC bucket.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.