Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this. She’s trolling on his Insta post but won’t talk to him direct 😂🤣😂🤣
‘Love you soph’ Jesus I struggle to say that to my husband some days, how can you say that to a complete stranger!! 🤣

I'd love Gordon Ramsay to take a pop at her cooking. Talk about tv gold! 😂
Someone should screenshot one of her meals and tag him when he’s doing his feedback posts... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No I agree. I don’t think they’re these high flying sales people that everyone makes out, they’re too thick. They fully intended this to happen but they just got lucky in my opinion. Wasn’t through any expertise of their own
The stupidity of those catapulting them is a huge factor. Thick shits.

Reactions: 3
I had an m&s ready meal for lunch, after I excitedly ran into the sitting room to show mr cubicle and dropped it on my (grey- sorry) carpet.
in my defence my son had just played his first match with a local team where he’s doing a coaching course and won 16-0!!!

Thread suggestion- blanked by mr morgan, stool fit for an organ, cheese strings pop and crisps, veneers causing lisps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No I agree. I don’t think they’re these high flying sales people that everyone makes out, they’re too thick. They fully intended this to happen but they just got lucky in my opinion. Wasn’t through any expertise of their own
They managed to tap into the right market at just the right time💷💷
If they tried now they wouldn’t be anything, the hinch effect isn’t as big as she makes out anymore, like anything the hype has died 👍🏻

Reactions: 17
So true:sick: When you get a new oven, you have to learn how to cook with it as the temps are always different from oven to oven, so you learn to cook stuff for a bit longer etc. She seems to stick to exactly what the recipe says, no matter if it's cooked...or not, in her case. She needs to bung her oven up or leave it in longer, the daft bint!🙄
She annoys me so much. You know what. I actually think she’s incapable of doing even a leg of lamb roast or a nice whole seasoned chickeb roast with homemade roasties. Bet she can even do a roux for cauliflower cheese. The fact she used ‘smash’ For the spaghetti hoop pie. Argh

Reactions: 13
She annoys me so much. You know what. I actually think she’s incapable of doing even a leg of lamb roast or a nice whole seasoned chickeb roast with homemade roasties. Bet she can even do a roux for cauliflower cheese. The fact she used ‘smash’ For the spaghetti hoop pie. Argh
Always pre-grated cheese too 🙄

Reactions: 8
Quick bit of advertising before the walk in the park never misses an opportunity to earn some more $$$$$

Reactions: 11
Anyone else noticed once again in the morning stories when she shows the cute story slide of Ronnie and Henry running down the corridor after eacother there is actually a blip/cut where the cameras stopped and then started so they're not running out together one after another.
She will probably amend that now and make sure they're both in the corridor tomorrow! It's often the same, there are cuts in it when Ronnie is feeding the KFC bucket.
See I don’t see why Hinch feels the need to do all this editing, her Hinchers don’t need evidence, they’d buy into the Ron and Hen thing regardless.
She talks about anxiety but surely taking so much time and effort on this kind of thing isn’t going to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is absolutely ridiculous. She could of done the toaster and mirror in 5 mins earlier on to post but look guys it’s 4pm. Schools done all the mums are back home with the kids. ENGAGEMENTS ENGAGEMENTS

it’s the 7-8am (majority with work or kids are deffo up and has a bit of a browse on social Media)

12-1pm (lunch time everyone’s on break on phones)

between 4-6pm (school run done everyone at home)

And 8pm (Family’s sitting down or settling down for evening chilling not very busy)

these are her favourite times to post guysz keep an eye out.. prime times we should call them

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does anyone else empty their toaster over the sink then wash the crumbs away? Or over a bin?
Or am I wierd for not making more work for myself by emptying the crumbs on the kitchen side then hoovering them up?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Plot twist - Jamie’s not even in the toilet. The fruitcake is just lip syncing (badly) to Sinead O’Connor up against the door whilst he’s in the garage on the old resistance bands and putting some moolah on Sheffield United on Willy Hill.
L
Don’t you mean resistant bands 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s super weird. My wee one just had lunch with an unofficial uncle and his kids at the weekend. Her other unofficial uncle pops by all the time to see us (although not for a while since Nicola banned people indoors). Where are his friends?
Placing bets on his behalf

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else empty their toaster over the sink then wash the crumbs away? Or over a bin?
Or am I wierd for not making more work for myself by emptying the crumbs on the kitchen side then hoovering them up?
You do more than me....I dont think I've cleaned the crumbs out of my toaster for about 6 months 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Personal gripe, but I hate it when people leave drawers open. It’s like an epidemic in my house. I just walk round closing them. Drives me mad! 😤
Mine too! My hub always leaves the larder door open and doesn’t put the lid down on the kitchen bin 😤

Reactions: 4
I love this story!! ♥ I want more!!!
I imagine she turned into something akin to Zoe Slater from Eastenders when she found out Kat was her “Muvva”.

“It ain’t your money to spend!!”

“YES IT IS!!!”

Doofdoofdoofdoofdoofdoofdoofdoofdoooooof

(admit it guys, you counted my doofs)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
‘Hope this helps’ what would really help is if you just fucked off love. 👋🏼 Adios

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.