Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really pisses me off so bleeping much. Everything she does is for some personal gain, be it adoration or money.
'How did this all happen to lil' ol' anxiety ridden me???.......... I'd love a radio show with me and Jamie! '
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Can you imagine listening to those pair of bastards. Please no... Her manic giddy shrieking and his monotone flat boring tone šŸ¤¢šŸ™‰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here comes laurel and hardy. Like she waiting outside the bathroom for him to come out and she must have at least 4 bathrooms. Stupid witch there are people who have only one.
jaymeee is cashing in his willy hill balance so it hits the bank for their day off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let the poor bloke have 5 minutes without you! He probably spends so much time in the toilet avoiding you.
He's got to spend his free spins at some point!!!!!

That video of Henry trying to eat Zophs ice cream made me gag a bit šŸ¤¢ She really doesnā€™t teach him to have any discipline around food, heā€™s gonna go for someones food one day and I hope Ronnie ainā€™t in the way šŸ˜
Henners doesn't have a look in n, bleeping hell she was at it like a starved lizard gobbling a plump cricket šŸ˜±šŸ¤¢ its like Jimmers has made her eat the ice cream for a banter vid.

Get in the fuckin bin the pair of yez

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That video of Henry trying to eat Zophs ice cream made me gag a bit šŸ¤¢ She really doesnā€™t teach him to have any discipline around food, heā€™s gonna go for someones food one day and I hope Ronnie ainā€™t in the way šŸ˜
I canā€™t see that video, is it in her stories?

Reactions: 2
Just came on here to say this - seen this on my ā€˜exploreā€™ page on the gram just after I finished watching this unoriginal boring bastardā€™s stories. Bet all the ā€˜hinchersā€™ have slid into her DMs with pics of their piss stained knicks from where theyā€™ve been laughing so much at her hilarious antics
Iā€™d kill my OH if he did this to me. If thereā€™s one thing you should be able to do in peace, itā€™s have a šŸ’©!!!

Reactions: 9
How come her stupid followers are not nashing their teeth over the fact sheā€™s duped them into buying a lifetimes supply of zoflora and now doesnā€™t use it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Do they follow each otherā€™s account anymore? Zoflo and Soph no flow?

Reactions: 2
Who would hands down pay to watch Soph go on Iā€™m a celeb and eat a kangaroo cock??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Plot twist - Jamieā€™s not even in the toilet. The fruitcake is just lip syncing (badly) to Sinead Oā€™Connor up against the door whilst heā€™s in the garage on the old resistance bands and putting some moolah on Sheffield United on Willy Hill.
Sheā€™s copied it, I saw someone doing that on TikTok a few days ago.

is she ever original? (Or funny)

Reactions: 16
Thereā€™s seriously someone attacking Schofe on his latest grid post about his book asking if heā€™s giving all the money from his book to charity or if this is just lining his pockets, yet hinchers might as well just say ā€œtake my money soph! you deserve itā€ and 100% if someone was to say that to Soph theyā€™d be attacked brutally by raging hinchers, itā€™s a proper mad world we live in

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Personally I believe the account was set up as a business idea. They probably didnā€™t think itā€™d blow up the way it did but I canā€™t see how it was ever a personal account. She even had her brand name sorted early on.
Mrs Hinch is cleverly constructed - sheā€™s vulnerable, like your best friend, perfect in every single way. A lot of stay at home mums are lonely - so this taps into that. A best friend type who is something to aspire towards.
The mental health stuff pisses me off. I donā€™t doubt sheā€™s felt nervous at times but she doesnā€™t have an anxiety disorder. I think this was a ploy to make her appear relatable and vulnerable.
Mrs Hinch is ditsy and silly. She relies on her mum for advice and behaves in a very childlike way. Perhaps to encourage the behaviour of her ā€˜armyā€™ and the way the protect her.
Mrs Hinch loves a bargain and her lifestyles seems achievable to those watching.
But Sophie Hinchcliffe is none of those things. In that video you see a confident, shrewd woman who along with her husband, knows how to sell.
She plays a character. But underneath is a very different woman. She has a lot of money and isnā€™t afraid to spend it - itā€™s just done on the quiet.
And I think what weā€™re witnessing now is the transition from Mrs Hinch who names her cloths etc to Sophie. Because I think now Sophie has experienced the lime light - she wants more of it. And as herself now.
Which would explain the Gretek filter, what better way to play a character than to hide behind one?

Reactions: 11
Todayā€™s example of Greedy McCreedy accepting gifts, even though she apparently doesnā€™t. One for wiki @mammaof3 ?
This tit pisses me off! It also makes me question every single outfit Ronnie has been pictured in, that she has tagged, since lockdown. I didn't tale screenshots or add any to the list because none of them were tagged as gifted. I like to be fair when adding to it, and will only do so if clearly marked, not just based on my gut feeling or suspicions. I was surprised at how the #gifting literally suddenly stopped overnight but I thought, fair enough, give her the benefit of the doubt maybe she really is doing her bit and supporting small businesses. No chance, do I believe that now šŸ˜” šŸ˜”

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.