Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know ‘babiez doez sleepinz’

Ronnie will have impeccable speech loving with Soph

hilarious when she was cackling at him with the baby bottle and he just walked off like .. 😶here she goez
He
Only way the poor bloke can beat the bishop since she won’t let him in the garage anymore incase he has an affair with Polly!
‘I heard polly squeaking jayme. Be honest. You fcking her or NOT?!?!?‘ *eastenders duff duff plays* 😭

Om nom nom. I hope she is a bit more gentle with his Inch than she is with that ice cream 😲
Bell end falls off rolls under the bed, more content for her to hoover in the morning😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He

‘I heard polly squeaking jayme. Be honest. You fcking her or NOT?!?!?‘ *eastenders duff duff plays* 😭

Bell end falls off rolls under the bed, more content for her to hoover in the morning😂
He'll have to live without it,she's never cleaned under anything so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I swear Soph, that squeaking was my resistance bands resisting nothing else!”
“I heard you go ‘get in there” though!”
“Oh my god Soph, that was because I won on the Tottenham bet, not because I was shagging Polly!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone manage to get to the end of the last thread without craving a Greggs??? 🤣🤣

• Haha
I blame this girls mum for exposing her daughter to such a negative influence. I find the whole relationship utterly bizarre and just feels like Hinch is exploiting her to make herself look good
Hinch is not the only one, not naming names

Reactions: 5
You are indeed. She doesnt fit the spec though. She is anything but a good cleaner! She never cleans anything just sprays it with tit.
Right😂 the sink is storage for dirty dishes then straight in dishwasher. She’s the type to put on teaspoon in the dishwasher

Is it just me or does her head look absolutely huge? It doesn’t look right 🤷‍♀️
her head looks like it’s too big for her body? 🤣
Queen of hearts vibez
Hence my display pic😂

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does her head look absolutely huge? It doesn’t look right 🤷‍♀️
her head looks like it’s too big for her body? 🤣
Queen of hearts vibez
She looks so frail and tiny here.

Reactions: 9
Right I’ve said this before but I’m saying it again. When I hear her voice I feel like I want to have an asthma attack it’s so nasally. I think she’s trying to copy Stacey. I personally would rather impersonate my own shite than her. Love vesty tho. Kanye vest, vest life. Living my vest life buying shite from
Home bargains no one will ever need. Died and gone to heaven this one. And that pine toilet thing is bleeping vile it stinks

Reactions: 7
I.Here comes laurel and hardy. Like she waiting outside the bathroom for him to come out and she must have at least 4 bathrooms. Stupid witch there are people who have only one.
Like me .i
Who winds their toddler up before bed time by chasing them???! Mannn our bedtime is all about calming the duck down.
Yes! Bath time, pjs then story time!

I always thought this, I bet he reads the stuff about himself and finds it hilarious 😂 vest life and Kanye vest are iconic nicknames lol
More like checking the odds on the Willy Hill app 🤣🤣🤣

I blame this girls mum for exposing her daughter to such a negative influence. I find the whole relationship utterly bizarre and just feels like Hinch is exploiting her to make herself look good
Although I don’t like sticking up for Hinch trust me in that it’s actually helped this family more than folk realise.

Reactions: 2
Listen guys, truth is if we all had duck all to do all day every day, we’d clean and hoover a lot more. Reality is, when you have a full time job you don’t have time to pine your toilets every 5 bleeping minutes. But if I got paid what she did I’d do it 24 hours a day. People like her are making normal people feel bad for not doing what she does when it’s completely unrealistic. If I had a baby who
Sleeps 23 hours of the day I’d have loads more time to do what I want too. But in real life that doesn’t happen. I’ve got A puppy who’s more hard work than Ronron and I work 40 hours a week. I’m lucky if my living room gets Hoovered once a week but ya know what, I manage.

Reactions: 18
Hi all, I’m a bit Beckinsale to the party (three threads in fact, we’re opening up the wards again ☹, still dreaming of the day I can cash in on swipe ups and spend my days wanking my taps and talcing my neck) but I’m just shamelessly marking my place. Back at work at 8 and have to have kids up, showered and at their other mums (actually a childminder but I fear the youngest may start thinking she lives there 🤦🏻‍♀️) so didn’t want to get lost in Hinch at 2.30am.
Thanks so much for the recaps at the beginning.

Reactions: 17
I know imagine If you got made famous because you cleaned your bleeping house like millions of people everyday. Don’t get me wrong I’ve went with some of her recommendations. But she can make people feel bad Cos they aren’t doing as much as her

I feel like some of this might be an Essex thing as I have only heard it round here mainly. I have heard this, bot bot can also be bottom (nappy change)
I’ve never heard of sleepins 🤷‍♀️

Hello I'm fank you
@Milfordcubicle how are you doing this afternoon? Xx

I'm playing catch up here as I've just got up after night shift and I'm back at work tonight too. Sophie you should try it sometime!
What is this Superhero party she's planning? Is that the theme for Inch's birthday? That'll be some party won't it? Assuming that the rule of 6 applies in Maldonia that will mean Inch, Grinch and Tuftiano, and Ma Barker, Abbie the Cling On and one other guest. Pa? Sam? One of "The kids"?
Or am I right in thinking they live in a corona virus free corner of the world where you don't need to lead by example and therefore as long as you turn up wearing a superhero costume you're welcome?
Inch is going to love it isn't he? Never One to shy away from looking like a twit, he'll be there in an ill fitting fancy dress costume, lycra and polyester clinging to him in all the wrong places, Grinch in a Wonderwoman outfit, while Bonny Tyler sings "I'm holding out for a hero" over the top of a montage of Inch doing superman impressions!

I've made myself feel sick now. Might have to give work a miss tonight! 😂😂
I do kind of feel sorry for the niece, she was just a child and being treated constantly by Hinch and Onslow, own room etc when she stayed, bet it was fun. Then when Hinch got a little known on Insta and she would have told other kids at her school, the 1st pile of tit book came out and World Book Day meant saddo mother’s sent there kids to school as Hinch, Abbi would have felt like she was special and popular and that Hinch was soooo famous, some kids probably wanted to be her friend while others were probably a bit mean as fed up with her bragging. Of course at Junior school everything would be okay and able to be handled. Different kettle of fish moving on to High school now, this is when she is going to get teased, probably ridiculed, to her she probably doesn’t realise that it’s just not cool, especially if Ma Barker and Hinch keep drumming into her that they are better than everyone else. Hopefully not, but I can’t help but think this poor girl is going to suffer, not only now but later on because of the backlash that will inevitably come, she will naively think her Auntie Soph is adored and loved by many, does so much good and is incredibly famous, she will have been fed so much lies. Someone’s going to tell her someday what a nasty bit of work her auntie is. She could also end up being treated like Hinch apparently treated others at school, the mean girl and bully.

Looks as though they have deleted this story - wonder if Grinch has been on their case about it being gifted???
Still on their stories but the bit about them gifting it to her is removed and instead they are thanking her 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Jeez they both need a life separate from each other.
Me and my partner are isolating together with covid and we're not spending that much time together. I'm definitely not banging in the bathroom door for him.
Being married is not a personality!
mine has had an accident and is off work for at least 8 more weeks (we’re three weeks in) and I’m so close to smothering him in his sleep it’s unreal. Tbf it’s not helped by the fact that he physically can’t do anything so he’s super grumpy and bored and I’m a bit snippy that I’m doing what both of us would normally do as well as working, but I can’t imagine wanting to spend all day every day, week in and week out together, we would drive each other nuts. I enjoy spending the weekends together, when we’re off at the same time, and looking forwards to, say Christmas, and extra time together, or booking the same weeks annual leave, surely none of that feels particularly special when you’re together 24/7? What do you talk about?
“hey baby, the funniest thing happened today”

“I know. I was there”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Those Hinchers on Piers Morgan’s Instagram are seriously mad. So full on and forceful.

I'm trying to listen to the audio book still (I cant sleep) and am on chapter 9....but I've had to turn it off because I am just getting annoyed at her woe is me attitude!
Going on about how she was worried about taking Ron home cos the press were going to be camped outside of the hospital so they decided to all leave separately, so they missed the magical moment of all walking to the car together as a family.....when I had my little girl I nearly died (genuinely) so had to stay in hospital for a couple weeks after, so when I was allowed home, my husband wasn't with me as he had had to go back to work, and I had to get a taxi home as he had the car....but did I feel like I'd missed my magical moment? No. Because to me the magical moment isn't travelling home together from the hospital, its having a baby at all.
I dont know why that has annoyed me so much, I dont know if its cos she's going on about not being able to live her life because of paparazzi when in reality there has only been 2 times she has seen one taking a pic of her....which isn't a situation I would like to be in dont get me wrong, but there are people who are followed everywhere everyday! And they don't complain half as much as she does!
She just really infuriates me at the minute.

X

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.