Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh we have a lip sync assassin on our hands
She’s such a bloody copycat - nothing original - Cat Sims did exactly that Song sketch outside her bathroom door the other day - and did it much better and without a stupid filter thing. Typical of Slithery Sophie.

Reactions: 27
Has no originality but she gets the praise for it.

It 's her M.O.

Reactions: 19
Well, that’s depressing. 😒View attachment 267589
The times they are a-Changing (we can hope).

also, in the interest of fairness, I made a mistake earlier today. I had said she started the home account for family and friends, when in fact, she was quoted as saying she didn’t want to bore her family and friends so she started the home account separately. (Now she gets to bore all of us instead 🥴)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Leaving this here in case anyone needs a new profile pic. ATV
I’ll take that thank you! Would really like a clever fun name like everyone else lol. Didn’t realise when I joined ppl used piss take names 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So sales figures over the coming weeks would be more of a true reflection? I'm assuming those 90,000 odd are the bat tit crazy hinchers and all those that really want to buy it have now
Yes, I imagine the numbers will fall of a cliff over the coming weeks (fingers crossed!) as it certainly won’t be getting many word of mouth recommendations based on the screen shots I’ve seen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ll take that thank you! Would really like a clever fun name like everyone else lol. Didn’t realise when I joined ppl used piss take names 😂
Don’t worry, mine was created by me looking at the first thing I could see in my kitchen and now I’m stuck with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if already been noted but I've just seen someone in a Mrs hinch group on Facebook saying she puts zoflora in her IRON
Natural selection is coming for these people

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s eating that magnum like a caveman eats a turkey leg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Have you seen the reviews about her books arriving to customers damaged? Bet it was an anti Hinch Amazon worker who did it 😂 😂 😂

Also I reckon her and J-bog are hoping for a show, At Home With The Hinches crap... All these radio shows and Sky sponsors...

As for her confidence... She will deffo say writing the book was therapy. Someone mentioned above that her anxiety only shows when she is called out. So true. My anxiety strikes at all times. Unexpected. I could be just watching TV and end up having a panic attack. She is a Bobby Bullshitter

Reactions: 23
Don't worry pastry trolls, Arsene Wenger's autobiography is out next Thursday so if the memwah is still top of the book charts by then I'll eat one of Zoph's recipes! ATV xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'll post this again for the newbies.

Wait till you see this then.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.