Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming Ron is spending the night at Ma Jareths, not heard a peep from him (not that he makes much noise usually) since they mentioned he was shipped off! Dog gets more mention than the kid!

Inch did say ma was stealing him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone post the youtube video of her meeting her fans please, they are all around a table and she is so confident etc.

It's not her video, its another persons.

I'm adding it to the wiki page to show how anxious she is.

Thanks
This one? The Dunelm talk?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She even reads it with the typo on the audio book! 😂😂😂

View attachment 266662
You can tell from the way she was reading it, it was the first time she’s ever bloody read it 😂 Shes probably been asked by penguin to send the ghostwriter a load of basic facts from her life etc, the ghostwriters pimped it out with real words that aren’t “um” “err” “literally and “I laaaaav it” and she’s read it when filming the audiobook for the first time, reading the typos and all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t think it’s a typo - I think she’s saying she hasn’t done a whole chapter so that people feel sorry for her

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That page from the book,ending in how perfect her life is again blah blah! Constantly saying that to vulnerable women or men is so damaging. I just hope they realise that her life was perfect just after Ron was born, but now she has admitted it in fact wasn’t!!

Reactions: 15
This one? The Dunelm talk?
This has made me realise that Hinch literally doesn’t get invited to any PR events really, she claims to turn them down and TV appearances but I’m starting to think no one invites her, last thing she went to was the dancing on ice with SS and even then Inch was lurking in the background 😳

Reactions: 18
I don’t think it’s a typo, it’s a badly constructed sentence. I think what the ghost writer she means is “I haven’t told you all this so you feel sorry for me”.

In the GW‘s defence she had a 2000 word count to meet, she had to pad it out somehow, yanno?

Edited to add:the GW could have been male of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm so slow at catching up on these threads just lately!

Has there been any sign of Polly since she was made to sleep in the dark dusty garage?!!!

I will just leave this here once again as I'm terribly worried about her......😂😂😂😂

Has mummmaazzz taken her to the scrap heaven high up in the sky? Or has sneaky Freda gone all underground and sold her on Shhhpppocckkk?! 😁😉

Screenshot_20200901-190748_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She even reads it with the typo on the audio book! 😂😂😂

View attachment 266662
So as someone who talks like this sometimes I think she’s saying ‘I’m not saying all this because I want someone to feel sorry for me’ or whatever the line is in the ways she’s not saying it for pity. I’m from round London and I talk like this sometimes but know that regionally it’s doesn’t translate well in what I mean 😂 hope this helps 👍

Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s a typo, it’s a badly constructed sentence. I think what the ghost writer she means is “I haven’t told you all this so you feel sorry for me”.

In the GW‘s defence she had a 2000 word count to meet, she had to pad it out somehow, yanno?

Edited to add:the GW could have been male of course.
Yes I was just about to say this, it’s not a typo it’s just a really piss poor attempt at constructing a sentence!
I’d love someone to work out the reading age of that book, it’s probably about 7 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So....what she really wanted was an outpouring of apologies. 🙄
How up her own arse can one person be?

“Mum says; always be a self-absorbed prick Soph”

She actually makes my skin crawl.

“I’m doing so so much guys”

Why??? What more do you need??
YOU GREEDY AS duck MORON.

*breathe*

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was trying to think what it was that made me detest that dog and I think it’s because it’s not like a real dog it’s like it’s drugged or something, it’s always just staring or sleeping or looking snooty 🤨
Its all the fumes from the chemicals and wax melts...with all the food shes feeding him she's slowly killing him. If she knew anything about animals she would know that and would treat him like an actual dog. Take him on walks, let him play with toys etc. I feel sorry for him

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Going back to the video posted ⬆⬆

This was videoed in Nov 2018, in it she is even going on about the troll conspiracy theories/stories then. like she does now.

She's either an idiot or has a limited vocabulary. I doubt she knows what a conspiracy is.

It's not a conspiracy Soph Hun, Tattle exposes your lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.