Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello.. glad you found us.. so sorry that you're having a shitty time.. that's probably an understatement. But There's usually someone knocking about on here at ask times of the day/ night (what with us all being sad/fat/ middle aged/ no job)... so you'll always have some virtual shoulders to lean on. Hope that helps

Reactions: 17
This IG is toxic, toxic products and a toxic person encouraging people to use. I think it should be banned. Permanently. Refer to David Attenborough and then we have people like the Hinch collaboration. Crazy times

Reactions: 12
Anyone else remember in only fools and horses when Del Boy used to say “remember mum said on her death bed” to manipulate Rodney

Give it a rest Soph

Reactions: 15
thread suggestion with apologies to Hilaire Beloc
’Hinchy told such dreadful lies, it made one gasp and bleach one‘s eyes’

For those too young to remember, Matilda told so many lies that no one believed her so when she set Sams bedroom the house on fire they ignored her and the house burnt down

Reactions: 5
Definitely no surgery then, Soph? No!
Funny how she doesn't look at all anxious there! It's as though she's suddenly realised she's got a book to sell

Also noticeable is she only starts looking awkward and fiddling with her necklace when she's talking about trolls?

Reactions: 17
The trolls haven’t apologised to her Maybe we’ve apologised on here, but she hasn’t Read here since 2019...

Reactions: 31
That’s it. I unfollowed because this ‘mum says’ every other post bs is just getting on my last nerve.

Reactions: 11
Ahhh.... I'm glad you've seen the light and found us!

I hope your treatment is going well as well as can be expected and that you're not feeling too bad. Sending you a hug

Reactions: 9
Fingers crossed the Hinchers keep moaning on Piers insta and he has a rant about the nutcases on TV tomorrow. Is she still going to say all her followers are wonderful then?

Reactions: 9
Her vocabulary is seriously limited. When she doesnt know what to say she just sticks on a random all the best. It's such a ridiculous saying, it doesn't mean anything!

Reactions: 11
Her vocabulary is seriously limited. When she doesnt know what to say she just sticks on a random all the best. It's such a ridiculous saying, it doesn't mean anything!
Its like shes got tourettes and just says all the best at random times

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.