Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mortgages**

Our hinchy has two mortgages. Still has Help to Buy England in place.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what sort of breakdown she’ll have when it becomes apparent that little tufty manz wont be replicating the beautiful and not all concerning relationship she has with her mother, and passes on sneaking a hankie smelling of flash bathroom and zoflora up his sleeve to school?

Reactions: 14
I have literally been told to kill myself by strangers before online. This? She is so so sheltered.
I did kill myself because of lying trolls online. Was resuscitated & now it scares the beejeezus outta me. She's a cunt. The End.

Reactions: 25
£405 LV belt, and the handbag she thought was out of view.

Edited to add photo link

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Utilities were free for a while until the company went bust.....

Reactions: 5
I love the fact SS hasn’t reshared Soph’s birthday story she posted at dead on midnight and now Soph is kissing SS’s arse in her birthday grid post comments

Hi guyzz

When she was on holiday.
What are those expensive trainers she was spotted wearing called?
Are they the same as the ones spotted at Maldon prom?
and
Those sunglasses she has been seen in?

Thanks x
The sunglasses are Celines, not sure on the trainers I haven’t seen them

Reactions: 3
She literally has the worst and impractical LV bag as well.

LV is so chavvy (deepest apologies for anyone I offend) if I seen a celeb wearing one id laugh
I’m offended
However unlike the celebs with their fakes (Gemma Collins I’m looking at you) the actual bags if you really know what you’re doing are really nice.
im sticking up for myself here as i have 4 LV bags, trainers and some boots I’m a classy bird I promise not a Hun

Reactions: 21
I’ve just listened to the “bag” clip and the overarching impression I get was that although she’s saying it was about money, it never was.

It was more a “how dare you make me feel like that - I’ll show you” moment. I mean, Selfridges get all kinds of people in as do Harrods - they will have seen it all. She flicked her eyes up and down you as you were wearing Primark (don’t think we’ve seen that haul yet!) so you bought more from her just to show her what money you had?

That sounds excessive and a bit mean. Okay, a sales woman made you feel bad for a second so you had to prove her wrong? What if she’s being paid commission? You’ve essentially just paid her for making that judgement. I defo think if it happened, it was more to flex her muscles than a money thing. The details have been added to make her seem relatable.

Come to think of it, I’ve never seen her shop in Wilkos or Primark. Strange to mention those two when she flogs dresses from EBay and stuff from B and M/Home Bargains.

Reactions: 16
I follow an American makeup artist
She has £2.5m followers. She gets so much free

and she regularly does giveaways (£1k plus prizes) with the pr packs she receives

she comes from a very affluent background so knows how to handle things when she receives gifts
Hinch comes from a comfortable background and so has become so grabby

Reactions: 11
Hello and welcome! and you're spot on with your analysis of the gruesome twosome!

Reactions: 12
Hehe its probably cos over here in Liverpool everyone gets the jarg LV from St John's precinct and they bounce round like its the real thing. So its forever imprinted in my brain as the chavviest thing

Oh I saw GC post a pic with one of her fake chanels once it was awful!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.