Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the in-laws get a homemade JusRol pastry bake today?? My day can’t progress until I know pastry trolls!
Probably had a gifted grazing table while they all sat with their hands out begging Oliver styli for some spare cleaning and make up products to take home because they are the poor peasant rellys. Soph is extremely richer than yooooooow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Astonishing I hope your dossier will be delivered to every poster on here, in hardback form, with a free Minky...
It’ll be sent in a diamanté van with its own little driver, a poppy belle floral installation around the box and placed on top of a moss bowl for presentation

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The day she tidied her wardrobe and then had a rant, stating people shouldn't look.

Well you lot have said she has designer items not on show.

Are there and piccies on this? As i feel this and her moment in Selfridges should be included on the wiki page.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The day she tidied her wardrobe and then had a rant, stating people shouldn't look.

Are there and piccies on this? As i feel this and her Selfidge moment should be included on the wiki page.

If you don’t like it... DONT LOOK AT IT

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I was out today doing normal family things when I spotted Mrs Hinch book at Number 7 in the local bookshop (easons). I am at a loss as to who is buying the thing here.
There are currently 35ish books sitting on the shelves.
I took this quickly as she refers to her self as Mrs Hinch. To me this is her pulling away from Mrs Hinch the brand. Also included the description the bookshop use to sell the book. .
It’s hilarious that in a book she wrote for her fans, she spent an entire chapter addressing stuff she’s criticised on here for. We’re living in her head rent free honeysssss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Whe
The irony of her having had anxiety all her life but hanging off ma's every word!
Pretty sure any anxiety was caused by the toxic atmosphere in her home,especially the vitriol spouted by her unstable mama for years on end.
Invite Soph to discuss ?
Where can newbies like me find Fredaflora goss?

Reactions: 4
It’s hilarious that in a book she wrote for her fans, she spent an entire chapter addressing stuff she’s criticised on here for. We’re living in her head rent free honeysssss 😂
That’s one thing she can’t throw money to fix and that’s why she bleeping hates it 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Are there and piccies on this? As i feel this and her moment in Selfridges should be included on the wiki page.

They aren’t on show but I can screenshot the book excerpt if you want

Reactions: 7
Shame Tattle pastry trolls can't get a book published addressing the many 'errors' in Hinch's memoir of shite!!

• Haha
That’s one thing she can’t throw money to fix and that’s why she bleeping hates it 😍
She’s grown up in an echo chamber surrounded by people who tell her she’s great , she can’t take it that someone doesn’t like her!

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

Soph says anxiety is caused by trolls when really it’s because she’s sold her soul

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The book seems to have a lot about tattle and what is posted a lot of it im sure is made up. So she got her content from here therefore each "troll" should be paid commission without these fab and hilarious comments her memoir book would have been 2 pages long.

I hate that very often, ‘celebrities’ with tattle pages get mixed up with us tattlers and actual real trolls. You often see screen shotted horrible messages on their stories and they assume it’s us with fake accounts. When I say horrible, I mean the proper horrible death threat kind of stuff and the bashing their children kinda stuff, but that’s never us. They just want everyone to think it is to fit into their narrative that tattle is a horrible place. When really I bet they’re scared that their little sheep will come here and see the light about them!
I think all the actual horrible ones they send to themselves anyway

Reactions: 13
So what really got up my nose was this!!! She can’t understand why we report her to ASA guyyys 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well Soph! There’s a thing called rules!!! If you can’t accept them your going to be reported and that goes for everyone not just poor old you!!!! 🤮

Oh and by the way she blames us trolls partly for her anxiety and depression! Just so you know

funny innit?I thought she got into cleaning for her anxiety? So when did it start Soph before your fame or after us gits started outing you? 🤣
Everytime she refers to herself in anyway she capitalises it. E.g. Narcissistic Batshit Slapper.

Reactions: 11
Thought she wasn't ashamed of her cheap bobbly ebay clothes? But then again i guess she lashed out as she can't exactly expose the other side of her designer wardrobe..oh the frustration Soph must eat away at your soul!!😆😆😆😆
They aren’t on show but I can screenshot the book excerpt if you want

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a selfish, arrogant, self obsessed despicable bleep.

That’s all I have to say on her today

• Heart

Oi biatch, this ain't trolling. Tory scum.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve been told off by Mr A and I’ve got to go out with him and the kids and stop talking about Hinch 😢 but this part... more work to be done she forgot about her loft conversion though View attachment 264850
Oh Jesus panelling 🙄.. this is another copy cat by Zoph. The DiY instagramers have gone through this "trend" already. Her hall is very narrow IMO panelling will make it look even narrower.

As for the play room. Well Zoph if you move the dining table across the room to Ron's already "behind the sofa area" he will have that playroom.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.