Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O! I remembered one of my questions! So it's a "joint partnership" so does that mean they split the 24k between them or do they get more because it's on 2 stories? Even tho his followers are actually the same as hers? I dont know why little old me doesn't quite understand? Also if you sign up and quote them pair, does your box and dish get delivered by its own little driver? 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion

From spaghetti hoop pie to joint partnerships with Sky, why oh why! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So

Absolutely noone is going to be on their own Xmas day or any other time whilst we are here.
Come her downfall,we'll create a massive WhatsApp group and look after each other.
Where's your love...all around you every time you log on.
I know that doesn't help you financially but you can pm me it things get too tough.
I hate to make that thought public,but i'm having probs messaging privately xx
I wish I could privately message but I was naughty when I got my first thread title and got a naughty ban so I can't PM :(

Reactions: 8
I've been waiting to get the go ahead from someone before I talk about hinchs' despicable mention of a young man who took his life over 10 years ago now.Someone she hardly knew,she was introduced to him briefly when she was about 13 and wouldn't have had any contact with him since that time.
I'm going ahead without their permission because they are spearheading a nationwide campaign to get justice for him,and i'm assuming any publicity is good for the cause.
He died in the care of a local hospital Trust,the same one that dear Sophie's sister was admitted to having been diagnosed as bi polar.She made it out.
How did she end up there?
Ma got her claws into pa when hinch's sister Sam was about 2,but he came with baggage in the form of 2 young daughters.Distance was a problem as they lived in the North East.The eldest was a proper daddy's girl and ma didn't like it.
She got pregnant with Princess and eventually married him when the cherub was about 4.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
She honestly needs to grow up..The night me and mum ‘had the chat’ ARE YOU bleeping FIVE YEARS OLD? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Thread suggestion: And Now she's got a partnership with sky, while she keeps feeding her followers lie after lie

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok Guys, For the wiki page.

I am still looking for the evidence that she reuses videos and I can't seem to find it

If I recall it was were she backs out of the bedroom and also I think involved her nappy caddy, videoed on the landing and was reused on her IG page 3 weeks apart.

Please help I can't sleep because it's bugging me.
There was a photo in her stories I think about having a cuppa or hot chocolate with biscuits and relaxing but she had already posted that photo on her grid or stories previously. Can't see any photo like that on her grid now.

Reactions: 1
I've been waiting to get the go ahead from someone before I talk about hinchs' despicable mention of a young man who took his life over 10 years ago now.Someone she hardly knew,she was introduced to him briefly when she was about 13 and wouldn't have had any contact with him since that time.
I'm going ahead without their permission because they are spearheading a nationwide campaign to get justice for him,and i'm assuming any publicity is good for the cause.
He died in the care of a local hospital Trust,the same one that dear Sophie's sister was admitted to having been diagnosed as bi polar.She made it out.
How did she end up there?
Ma got her claws into pa when hinch's sister Sam was about 2,but he came with baggage in the form of 2 young daughters.Distance was a problem as they lived in the North East.The eldest was a proper daddy's girl and ma didn't like it.
She got pregnant with Princess and eventually married him when the cherub was about 4.
I think I know who you mean, it’s been mentioned a lot lately ☹

Reactions: 7
ALTERNATIVELY!!!!!

GIFTED MIRROR ON THE WALL HINCH IS STILL THE BIGGEST TROLL OF ALL

It's the third time I've suggested it but it's still true!!! 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I think I know who you mean, it’s been mentioned a lot lately ☹
In the press alot,but it was never on my radar to mention it until tonight.I just hope she hasn't coerced money out of this situation for her own good.parents are still grieving.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I am so angry right now.I didn't realise a particular story was in that piece of tit.
More fool me I put a copy of it in my trolly in Tesco today and went upstairs to the cafe to skim read it.
Got involved in a meaningful conversation and didn't get around to it.
Left the 'book' in the flower display on my way to pay.Hope it fell in one of the water buckets.
Which particular story are you talking about?

Reactions: 1
In the press alot,but it was never on my radar to mention it until tonight.I just hope she hasn't coerced money out of this situation for her own good.parents are still grieving.
It was very local to her. She’s unbelievable isn’t she 🤬

Reactions: 4
The photo of her wearing the spotty dress is from when she did the awful attempt at the worm in the garden isn’t it? Yet she was pretending to social distance that night the fake witch
She’s so bleeping stupid! Yes my first thought was the photos from that night. Disgusting the way influencers behave with rule breaking!!

Reactions: 14
A lot of reviews saying how much she contradicts herself. Surely the mark of a liar? Something bad happened to me at work a few years back. I could tell the story over and over the exact same, describing how I feel because I really felt it. No contradictions. If it was making it up for sympathy on the other hand....

Reactions: 19
Freda, Soph’s been a bit wild tonight with her Mexican tongue and late night posts with photographic evidence that her a SS weren’t social distancing, do we think it’s time to crack out the tranq gun and go nighty night?? 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.