Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t seem like she wants to work with Jamie. Doing the sky thing and he’s actually talking about the shows and she’s just loudly repeating him

Reactions: 8
Oh man I'd love a tattle gathering. Name badges with usernames 🤣 when covid pisses off obvs. Needs to happen. Honestly you stopped my tears tonight. Mods arrange this 🤣🤣

I’m going to have nightmares after that tongue thing 🤢
I can roll mine much better. 3 ways. Looks like a dodgy vag so I've been told 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
9FFF923A-0DEA-4CB3-A0D2-A9034A45FF28.jpeg
D62F6D84-958E-42B7-8BC6-A1CE3D681789.jpeg
AD72D44D-C5C3-48D6-B8E5-53ABA9BDDA66.jpeg
The further I delve and re read and listen the more lies I find and pick up from

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
View attachment 264494
I swear the reason she phoned the police was because of the “paparazzi” stalking her, not because someone made a comment about Ron 🙄
I still reckon it was a mad Hincher thinking they were allowed to just turn up, like she encourages and was so obsessed they got upset when she turned them away. I bet it’s happened tons of time.

Reactions: 11
Just caught up, I have questions! Well I did have but I drank too much wine and now I forget most of them 🤪 how much does a LV bag actually cost? I know they're all different but ballpark? You would know half of it was made up anyway, the leaning on the counter bit is straight out of Pretty Woman.

@fannysjohnny and @Allthevest20 sending you both hugs tonight xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m calling it - Zophlora and Vest on gogglebox within a year.
I did wonder if that’s why they had the mikes that time for the exciting thing that never happened, and SS and JS made the cut instead because Inch & Grinch were too boring.

Reactions: 11
Loving all the reviews from genuine Hinchers sick of her pity party! I just love it guyz! I said it a long time ago but she’s the type to post a hot picture of herself and say “I look a total mess here” when she knows that’s not true. Professional attention seeker, probably has been her whole life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just caught up, I have questions! Well I did have but I drank too much wine and now I forget most of them 🤪 how much does a LV bag actually cost? I know they're all different but ballpark? You would know have of it was made up anyway, the leaning on the counter bit is straight out of Pretty Woman.

@fannysjohnny and @Allthevest20 sending you both hugs tonight xx
Thank you. Honestly many legends here!

LV bags are chuffing expensive. Definitely Did not use some of my minimal inheritance buying one 🙄 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
51A0F82D-816E-489C-AB33-4CFF6AC2CBDA.png

Oh Sue hun I know 😭 tolls are so real. There’s the one in Wales. The bridge. That’s the worst one. There was a whole bit in Gavin & Stacey about it. Poor Gav having to pay all the money going back and forth 😢 truly heartbreaking 💔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Teenager Sophie. Looks nothing like adult Sophie? Like I know we grow up but she’s only 30 lol she’d be similar to her teenage self

wonder what face hides under the 13 layers of foundation, eye lashes, fillers and Botox - lets not forget the orange smelly tan 😷

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Just had a quick look at insta before bed. Yawn for the giant sky ad. Sophie, hun... some of us peasants already have sky, Netflix etc... no need for the hard sell, these aren’t new things.
And as for the tongue thing. Wtf. 🤢

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.