Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bleeping stupid! Yes my first thought was the photos from that night. Disgusting the way influencers behave with rule breaking!!
And they had the audacity to clap for the NHS! If they really gave a tit about the NHS they wouldn’t rule break and risk corona levels rising in there hospitals!! They have some cheek! They don’t care about nurses doing 12 hour shifts risking there lives And not seeing there families because they are gunna do whatever they like when they like! Horrible horrible women

Reactions: 27
“When a man and a woman love each other very much, his winkle will get hard and bigger as a sign he loves her, this will then lead to an act mum watches to confirm a grandchild is conceived to pass on the legacy called intercourse, this is very normal Soph and you have nothing to fear, mum will be there every step”
Blessed be the fruit! #ofjamie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apologies for the really dumb question - but can somebody please tell me how I listen to the clips ? Whenever I click on the link it just comes up with a box with a play button and a line through it 😳 sorry still learning guyzzz xx
On an iPhone I save it to files and watch from there
Hope that helps guyzz

Re selfridges
She’s such a weirdo ...’ started talking upper class‘ lol what like you does now😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A bit random but my daughter works in B&M. She’s just got home and told me Mrs Hinch is coming in next week. Why would “little ole me” phone a cheap store to give them notice she’s coming in? Do we think so she gets her stuff for free?
Iv often wondered this, if she's getting her b&m hauls Free cos of her posts. Does she have a special card to use so she doesn't pay or her local store manager books her haul trips in to make sure she isnt charged or she pays but gets the money reimbursed back by b&m later. It became obv when a little treasure box was out if stock, the rest of us would have to go around other b&m stores to try find one or just live with not having one but no Zoph emails then up just to "ask if they have one anyway" and lo & behold they do happen to have one lieing around somewhere and send her it 🙄 That's how hard necked she is now, instead of thinking ah tit I wish I'd bought that now (or hinted to be gifted it) she goes and emails a company to ask if there is one somewhere. I want therefore I must have.

Remember when Nandos first became popular? I remember jls and others boasting about their 'Nandos Card' so they were getting Free Nandos all the time. I wonder if she has a 'B&M Card' 'Home Bargains Card' etc. Funny she "Loves a Barg" but never see her with a 'Savers haul'.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 264542

Oh Sue hun I know 😭 tolls are so real. There’s the one in Wales. The bridge. That’s the worst one. There was a whole bit in Gavin & Stacey about it. Poor Gav having to pay all the money going back and forth 😢 truly heartbreaking 💔
You’ll be happy to hear that you no longer pay a toll of that bridge! Hope this helps xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iv often wondered this, if she's getting her b&m hauls Free cos of her posts. Does she have a special card to use so she doesn't pay or her local store manager books her haul trips in to make sure she isnt charged or she pays but gets the money reimbursed back by b&m later. It became obv when a little treasure box was out if stock, the rest of us would have to go around other b&m stores to try find one or just live with not having one but no Zoph emails then up just to "ask if they have one anyway" and lo & behold they do happen to have one lieing around somewhere and send her it 🙄 That's how hard necked she is now, instead of thinking ah tit I wish I'd bought that now (or hinted to be gifted it) she goes and emails a company to ask if there is one somewhere. I want therefore I must have.

Remember when Nandos first became popular? I remember jls and others boasting about their 'Nandos Card' so they were getting Free Nandos all the time. I wonder if she has a 'B&M Card' 'Home Bargains Card' etc. Funny she "Loves a Barg" but never see her with a 'Savers haul'.
I dont know why but this reminded me of another question I had! She said in the "book" she was dressed head to toe in Primark, but she only ever seems to get stuff from Ebay or Boohoo. Why arent we seeing Primark hauls? Did she even get the Stacey collection for Ronnie?

Reactions: 20
My life is falling apart. I lost my Mum and my only parent at 28. I have BDD from being bullied at school. I've reached out to her many times and always been ignored. My life has hit a crisis point now with covid and work. Did she ever reply?!?!!? Aahahhajaajahajahajaj No. I'll spend my Xmas day alone. No gifted spread. No love. Just me. No idea why I posted this but if we are all ok in this together.... where's my love Hinch
I’m not sure if there’s any way to privately message someone on here but if there is please feel free to message me for a chat. I have been in your situation and will gladly listen 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You’ll be happy to hear that you no longer pay a toll of that bridge! Hope this helps xx
You still pay a toll on the dartford bridge, they’re stopping us having some Essex loving with Kent, we have to pay like common hookers to enter Kent and the citizens of Kent have to pay to return the favour, it’s quite traumatic tbh 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure if there’s any way to privately message someone on here but if there is please feel free to message me for a chat. I have been in your situation and will gladly listen 💓
Thank you my lovely. I wish I could PM people. Currently listening to pitch perfect songs to cheer me up 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's taken me so long to catch up.

But wanted to add my ten pence about selfridges. I went into the one in Birmingham today, I was also piss wet through and holding a primark bag. I went to buy some boots and the assistant was talking to me about her wanting to go primark after work but would actually swerve it if the rain was that bad. So to imply they are all snotty and look down their nose because of the shop they work in is just a bleeping joke. To quote your own words, Soph 'they're humans with actual feelings'. Stop bad mouthing them because you weren't recognised.

How dare she complain about being judged when she has publicly judged another person based on where they work!! I cannot stand this woman and hope this is the start of her downfall.

Oh and soph, the sky story you just did. You haven't downloaded the home edit on Netflix, you added it to your watch list. If you're gonna sell something at least get your bloody wording right. Daft bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
You still pay a toll on the dartford bridge, they’re stopping us having some Essex loving with Kent, we have to pay like common hookers to enter Kent and the citizens of Kent have to pay to return the favour, it’s quite traumatic tbh 😢

Here for you! You’ve got this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Such a bloody liar

I’ve been to these Designer shops in my early 20’s and I clearly looked too young And poor to buy from there but the sales assistants were professional and let me try on what I wanted and see what I wanted and ignored when I took pictures (I’m embarrassed)

in my mid 20’s I went a few times as I was getting married and I wanted to be a spoilt princess and have designer stuff for my wedding (Bloody regret it- the shoes worn 3 times and everything else I won’t touch as I can’t ruin it)
The staff are just like normal people. Probably on low wages and work of commission But completely professional.
In Christian loubies (I cant spell it) I remember this young Chinese girl trying4 pairs of shoes.
She said she’ll take it. The shop assistant asked which one, she said all.
He remained professional and sent her to be seated while he packaged it.
When his colleague came over he was quietly jumping for joy and telling her.

I doubt the shop assistant gave hinch dirts
She prob gave the assistant dirts and stomped her feet - DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM.
give me it free and I’ll give you a discounted rate to mention in my stories hun
I think it pisses her off she hasn't managed to get collabs & #Gifted by high end shops & designers.

Oh duck off they’re doing a JOINT brand partnership with sky
This pisses me off! So they will be getting their Sky - all channels & probably Netflix FREE for life or at least a year or more for advertising. DO THRY PAY FOR ANYTHING IN THAT bleeping HOUSE??? 🤬😤

Reactions: 12
I am annoyed they are doing this THING with sky, that's all it will be a THING cos she's tit at her ADs i feel like cancelling my subscription now, not wanting to line their already full pockets, and what was he doing talking, making my ears vomit with his voice 😡
Did they only record Peppa tonight? Its first on the list of recordings, and last to be recorded would be there.
#allforthegram

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She said Ronnie loves peppa pig funny how we’ve never seen him watching peppa or anything else for that matter tho we have seen Rex watching peppa numerous times 😂
And where's his Peppa pig teddy or book or toy if he loves it so much surely she would buy him some Peppa pig toys

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.