Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been dipping in and out of her stories today while I had a meeting with Pollys cousin. She seems to be having quite a dig at Tattle. See Polly is still alive. I first went off her when she started repeating the same old story everyday.

Reactions: 9
My dislike for her came the moment she trolled Tulisa publicly on her insta. As someone said bullying is not ok.
This is why it gets to me so much that she cries trolls at everything, she seems to forget she is one Herself!
She can’t talk either she gets fillers herself mrs grinch always playing the ducking victim!!

Reactions: 5
We are currently at vets as out of hours emergency, our triage consultation was in the car park, we are not allowed in and they have taken our dog off to check her over without us.We have to sit in car and wait☹ So how on earth did Hinch get in the bloody consulting room 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Anyone who has read the book....

What was the story about the trainers? Sorry, I’ve tried looking back through the threads but can’t see it
I listened to this part yesterday. She was going on about how she hates to spend money (lol) and Jamie took her to selfridges to have her ‘Pretty Woman’ moment. The Louis Vuitton women was showing her a limited edition handbag and Poor Sophwas shocked at the price. The sales woman looked at her funny because she was dressed in primark, so she thought ‘Screw you’ and said I’ll take it, and the belt and the shoes.
She felt awful about herself.
Hope that helps xxx

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I listened to this part yesterday. She was going on about how she hates to spend money (lol) and Jamie took her to selfridges to have her ‘Pretty Woman’ moment. The Louis Vuitton women was showing her a limited edition handbag and Poor Sophwas shocked at the price. The sales woman looked at her funny because she was dressed in primark, so she thought ‘Screw you’ and said I’ll take it, and the belt and the shoes.
Hope that helps xxx
Ahahaha I just laughed out loud reading that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Our local FB page is full of that - after a car accident ‘ OMG I only drove up that road last week’ after a break in ‘my mums best friend lived on that road when I was little’. 🙄
“I had a dentist appointment two roads across from there that was cancelled a month ago...”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We are currently at vets as out of hours emergency, our triage consultation was in the car park, we are not allowed in and they have taken our dog off to check her over without us.We have to sit in car and wait☹ So how on earth did Hinch get in the bloody consulting room 😡
Sorry to hear this,hope all is well.
Vets in Maldon are still operating as you describe.

Reactions: 6
It was the nursery reveal for me too. I was already going off her by that point but I was in my son's nursery when I saw her reveal as I'd just gotten him off to sleep and I remember sitting on the floor crying my eyes out because I couldn't give him all the things I wanted too. The only things I paid full price for were the cot and the wall stickers everything else was hand me downs or presents from family and friends as I was really struggling going from a full time wage to smp.

I used to compare every aspect of my life to hers and hate myself. Looking at it now I much prefer my son's to Ronnies. Even if it's not insta perfect.

(The cot bumper didn't stay on the cot)
The room is lovely ❤ Colourful and cute, unlike poor Ronnies! Love the woodland theme x

Isn’t it a coincidence that the trolley is magically back and since her tv appearance she’s done almost all cleaning videos again 🤔. Both of which were mentioned in here in the last few days.
And a video of Ron crying and mentioning cleaning ratio's

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On a roll today folks - thanks Soph:) I don't think there is a man alive who doesn't dribble on the floor when he has a pee and yet she puts the dirty water in the sink where she washes her pots !!!! I thought she was a cleaning guru?
Mr Hinch has probably been told to pee sitting down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope that helps xxx
There is no way that happened. She probably just went and bought it all and the ghost writer whipped up the rest. Also I think if someone is a dick to you don’t buy it from them. They get commission on what you buy so why would you reward someone who is rude to you? I’m very lucky to be comfortably off but buying stuff that is expensive isn’t that pleasurable it’s just stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope that helps xxx
You have got to be joking 🙃 the world’s tiniest violin just goes on and on and on and on..

There is no way that happened. She probably just went and bought it all and the ghost writer whipped up the rest. Also I think if someone is a dick to you don’t buy it from them. They get commission on what you buy so why would you reward someone who is rude to you? I’m very lucky to be comfortably off but buying stuff that is expensive isn’t that pleasurable it’s just stuff.
100% this! Buy stuff online over giving a jumped up sales assistant any commission.. This is telling though, she is a millionaire so should walk into any designer shop with her head held high, but she’s so insecure (probably recognised that she’s a fraud) she let some regular person make her feel like that. Awks! 😬

Can I just say - now this has been discussed on here, I’m calling bingo on it popping up on her stories very soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope that helps xxx
Fucks sake,yesterday Tom Hardy now Richard Gere.
Rings true though, she whores herself to the highest bidder.
In the words of Tattle,show receipts or it didn't happen. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
duck knows, I'm hoping they were old pictures.
My Shepherd had a suspected cancerous lump, and the biopsy was done in their back garden. I was allowed to stay as she can be reactive, so shes better if I'm there, but its was masks all round and still outside.
Today we took her as she's lame and the examination was in the car park, as was the anti inflammatory jab.
That was nerve wracking as a dog passed mid jab😖 and I'm full of cold, so she was frantically looking at where I was in the car despite my husband being with her.

I've driven passed other practises and seen their consults outside too, so its the same for everyone. Shes just full of tit..I hope your pup is ok!

Guyzzzzz I’m feeling all sad today because zoph didn’t show me what monstrosity Ron had for lunch! Don’t know what to do with myself, I haven’t eaten because I didn’t know what recipe to copy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.