Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to this part yesterday. She was going on about how she hates to spend money (lol) and Jamie took her to selfridges to have her ‘Pretty Woman’ moment. The Louis Vuitton women was showing her a limited edition handbag and Poor Sophwas shocked at the price. The sales woman looked at her funny because she was dressed in primark, so she thought ‘Screw you’ and said I’ll take it, and the belt and the shoes.
She felt awful about herself.
Hope that helps xxx
That's so funny! Forgot to laugh 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We are currently at vets as out of hours emergency, our triage consultation was in the car park, we are not allowed in and they have taken our dog off to check her over without us.We have to sit in car and wait☹ So how on earth did Hinch get in the bloody consulting room 😡
To be fair my vets are now at the stage you can come in as long as it won’t take more than 10 min contact, if longer you need to go outside

Reactions: 6
Wow that’s the first time I’ve ever seen Ronnie cry! Or her mention ratio measurements 😱

Reactions: 7
I watched her fill her make up drawers. Why does she need so much of the same products, doesn’t she realize it has a shelf life. Nobody uses that much surely! She’s incredibly self indulgent. So many make up brushes! she’s always excessive in material things and emotional issues.

Reactions: 9
I listened to this part yesterday. She was going on about how she hates to spend money (lol) and Jamie took her to selfridges to have her ‘Pretty Woman’ moment. The Louis Vuitton women was showing her a limited edition handbag and Poor Sophwas shocked at the price. The sales woman looked at her funny because she was dressed in primark, so she thought ‘Screw you’ and said I’ll take it, and the belt and the shoes.
Hope that helps xxx
there must be a scene from dirty dancing in this book as well, she can’t have missed it out

I’m pleased she’s gone out. She needs to be more normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do not follow her I just watch time to time
Does she not realise the songs she posts sometimes on top of her stories are triggering to people?

that Rihanna song brings back so many memories of being abused by an ex partner
I know it’s not her fault but songs can really trigger emotions for some people!

sorry I know it’s not her fault she played it but I often think how insensitive she is like when the girl died and she played the can’t breathe song

It’s so damaging and insensitive

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember everybody absolutely banging on about her and how amazing she was, so I went to follow her, watched a few stories and just couldn’t stand her. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.
Anyways there was some drama regarding a few other little accounts. Tattle and another gossip site got mentioned so I joined purely to rant about these other accounts. And then I found the hinch thread and I realised why I hated her so much!
Yeh that was another thing that put me off her. She set her “army” on that woman from the organised mum method. That was all really horrible.

Reactions: 10
I watched her fill her make up drawers. Why does she need so much of the same products, doesn’t she realize it has a shelf life. Nobody uses that much surely! She’s incredibly self indulgent. So many make up brushes! she’s always excessive in material things and emotional issues.
Can nearly guarantee she didn’t pay for any of it .. the amount of iconic make up was shocking. And all of it looks like it hasn’t even been opened!!! Very showy and extremely wasteful 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Hope that helps xxx
Well.. who hasn’t gone and spent thousands just to spite a saleswoman? So relatable our Soph...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahhhh when someone said where is her cleaning trolley loool
But she hasn’t read this disgusting site since 2019!!!
But the bloody trolley hasn’t moved. It’s just a glorified storage unit for her cloff and (gifted) cleaning equipment!

Reactions: 12
Unless she’s also storing some of her “kids” in her loft, that’s more than two households Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We are currently at vets as out of hours emergency, our triage consultation was in the car park, we are not allowed in and they have taken our dog off to check her over without us.We have to sit in car and wait☹ So how on earth did Hinch get in the bloody consulting room 😡
We had emergency vet visit earlier today too and 1 person allowed in wearing a mask, our usual vet doesn't allow anyone in. Guess some doing things differently, as much as it pains me to defend her 🤣

Hope your fur baby doing ok, mine resting comfortably while full of pain medication! 🤤

Reactions: 4
I have been in many LV stores wearing all kinds and never got a look, not even when I ask why one bag is more than another that looks less than. She is relaying a fantasy.
Can’t wait to hear about the next thing that didn’t happen in hinches memwahhh....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if her army is ok with her shopping and having her "pretty woman" moment in selfridges with their money.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.