Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
When she had a perfect baby who slept and fed on demand giving her time to act as though he didn’t exist meanwhile I gave birth to my own and had this tiny human to look after 24/7 I wouldn’t have time to eat my life was totally tipped upside I couldn’t leave the house as was unsure about feeds and my house was a tip. She made me feel like a crap mum and a crap wife so had enough l. She mentioned trolls had said something (wasn’t even nasty if I remember rightly) but was enough for me to look up the site and was thrilled to see others feeling like me and then it all made sense reading on here!!

She’s bloody awful for mental health especially for new mums. She’s got on hand help 24/7 my life would be so much easier if my husband didn’t work I never realised just how little she actually did as a mum at first. Hence her child’s over a year old and only now she claims she can’t pee alone.. I used to carry my baby and lay her on a changing Matt whilst I peed when she was little.. so guessing she could always nip you the loo alone!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 82
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?
I loved her, but as her pregnancy progressed she just lost her relatability with all the gifted stuff and then when Ronnie was born and they buggered off to a log cabin to hideaway whilst work was carried out on the property, I started thinking “okay....what’s going in here?” Final straw was DisneyLand and dragging her mum and niece out there whilst more work went on and they apparently decided to extend their stay cos “I loved it guyzzz!” Like Disney is expensive, you can’t just extend a stay at the drop of a hat!! She isn’t relatable, you can’t even begin to comprehend how much money she’s spent. I’m having a baby on a tight budget, my partner will get 5 days paternity if he’s lucky because we can’t afford for him to take more than that, she’s had Jamie at home for months, like I’d love it if she gave away Ronnie’s old clothes to charity or a mother and baby hostel, pretty sure it was a girl from Geordie Shore who passed her baby’s changing table on to someone that needs it because she wasn’t keeping it around and selling it on for profit like Freda did with Soph’s old dining table! Hinch hoardes too, has way too much tit she just keeps buying over and over again, doesn’t “share” her wealth with charity, she thinks a shout out to dogs trust as doing her bit and brags about how much stuff she has and money very indiscreetly and without a second thought of “oh maybe people are struggling because of covid and I should come across as more humble” she doesn’t seem to realise she is a complete hole when it comes to her wealth, gifted products and money. Start giving back to the community and those in need, fill up an entire shopping trolly for a food bank like Sam Faiers and I might find you slightly more down to earth and humble! And stop filling your house with crap, her living room in the This Morning screenshot looked so overcrowded and like a shop showroom showing several rooms in one space with the amount of stuff she’s got crammed into such a tight space!!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I think we see Hen in his bed because she is making a point that YES he does have his own room, don't like it don't look 😆 if you know you know 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
First thread title guuuyyysssss! I can’t believe it’s happened to me! I mean... I’m still learning...
Off for some tumeric egg shots in my pergoala. Have a fab weekend ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
***QUESTION TIME***

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
It wasn’t really a specific thing for me. It was more a realisation of hold on? Why am I watching this person everyday who actually makes me feel like tit more than anything else. I go to work everyday and work my butt off teaching all my kiddos. Why should I compare myself to someone who doesn’t have to work and can spend her entire life cleaning and going to home bargains. Why am I getting upset when this person isn’t actually relatable to me what so ever.

Reactions: 48
I think we see Hen in his bed because she is making a point that YES he does have his own room, don't like it don't look 😆 if you know you know 🤪
I won’t even lie, when I started following her, I thought Jamie had a kid from a previous relationship that he shared custody of because of the single bedroom and the fact she didn’t have a child, it never occurred to me until it was redecorated grey and became Henry themed that it was for a dog 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She stopped being relatable to me with the OTT baby shower. Then I realized she bought stuff, used it once or twice and we never saw it again. The waste is immense. I still want to enjoy her channel like I used to but just can't with her conspicuous consumerism and obvious unhappiness with what she has.

Reactions: 29
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
I
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
My turning point was her Disneyland trip when she just so happened to get an extra 3 nights in the best hotel juat by chance and ma and cling on came, all the while getting a kitchen done. The hotel and tickets alone would of cost 3k if not more cosnit was half term and then whatever for her kitchen. Back then I was jealous not going to lie. It had been a year since my youngest was diagnosed with a chronic illness and because of the amount of time the previous year in hospitals and physios etc meant missing work and couldn't afford a trip to DLP where my daughter kept asking to go. Then I was like you know what maybe tattle.life has it all wrong, she can't be as bad as they make out, lockdown happened, I had plenty of time to research the tit she was saying and came back here, been sat here whenever I can since May! I love it. The fact people have screenshots and stuff to back up what they are saying is a lie and most of all its a bloody good laugh, reminds me of AOL chat rooms back in the day hahaha
Thanks guyzzz for opening my eyes 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 50
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
this mean girl moment right here did it for me ⬇⬇⬇

Used to be in her highlights and a few of us mentioned it before. She has since deleted it but she doesn’t read here 🙄the moment was so full of venom, if you saw it, you’ll remember 🐍 I felt i saw her true self then, not the “beautiful inside and out” she tries to sell.

1BE842D4-276F-4323-83EF-D6F68156ECF8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
For me it was a build up. At first I was happy for her and I felt like good for you for building something and then more and more gifts came, like you said things that normal people couldn’t dream of buying. Over the top nursery furniture and a pushchair she got a discount on and all the free clothes before Ronnie was born. I think the final straw was the lifetime supply of free nappies and then trying to advertise pampers to us. She’s always tried to come across as loving a bargain so really thought we’d see her try other brand nappies like most of us mums do. A lifetime supply of pampers is completely not relatable. Oh also when the extension was revealed and everything from the carpet to the doors had been gifted. That’s when I found you pasty trolls and lurked for a very long time before finally speaking months later 😅

Reactions: 28
It was built up for me. Her posts became less about a real person cleaning and more about the carp she buys from ebay and the amount of gifted stuff was just unreal.

Reactions: 26
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
I didn't follow her and hadn't heard of her but I saw how some friends (now demoted to acquaintances) were behaving in such a strange way, buying all these products and being obsessed with cleaning and talking about cleaning. So I had a look at her page and still couldn't see the fascination. It was someone elses tattle rant that bought me here but that particular thread just doesn't make me laugh anymore and they always seem to be arguing.... unlike us on this thread 😁.

Reactions: 19
this mean girl moment right here did it for me ⬇⬇⬇

Used to be in her highlights and a few of us mentioned it before. She has since deleted it but she doesn’t read here 🙄the moment was so full of venom, if you saw it, you’ll remember 🐍 I felt i saw her true self then, not the “beautiful inside and out” she tries to sell.

View attachment 263525
Oooo whi was she being snakey about? This here is the real hinch I reckon. Proper mean girls vibes!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.