Mrs Hinch #245 Bye bye Miss Spaghetti Hoop Pie, drove your Hinchers to the limit by bleeding them dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can only comment guyzzz if you're arse licking me. Otherwise i'm going to cry TROLL. She reminds me of the 12/13 year olds who put photos of themselves and their friends reply "YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL" to which the poster replies "SAYS YOU" and it goes on and on. Grow up woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In an aside...I havent been all that active on these threads recently but I have laughed myself sore at some of the comments today! What are the chances we get a new thread before I go to bed?

Reactions: 7
Pastry trolls, I'm KTTP but did anyone get a screen shot of the hilarious story about the Luis Vuitton trainers from the memwah? Andddd what happened with the beach hut she was viewing. Tell me that's not ended up in the pub beer garden on a bed of cheerio sand...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pastry trolls, I'm KTTP but did anyone get a screen shot of the hilarious story about the Luis Vuitton trainers from the memwah? Andddd what happened with the beach hut she was viewing. Tell me that's not ended up in the pub beer garden on a bed of cheerio sand...
Has anyone asked her where in the book is this story? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn't it be funny if we all woke up in the morning and all 3 of the Hinch accounts had disappeared and were no more?!!!!
Imagine the outcry from the shoppers, it'd be like Take That splitting all over again! Showing my age as I remember that so well ha. 🀣

If only eh? πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel Polly will never be seen again. RIP Polly I'll light a candle in her memory.

Nor any further mention of Ronnies play house that he laaaaved so much on holiday.

Or the oh so fabulous perGOLA. Wonder if the rain trashed it πŸ€”πŸ˜

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.