Mrs Hinch #245 Bye bye Miss Spaghetti Hoop Pie, drove your Hinchers to the limit by bleeding them dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit behind coz of work and tit but oh my God, the constant craving for validation from absolutely anyone for every single thing she does is getting ridiculous. Jamie has to approve her “cooking” (if you can call it that), her Mum has to hold her hand everywhere she goes and agree every decision she ever makes and the begging for adoration from all of her deluded fans! “Please guyzzzz, keep telling me how amazing and wonderful I am so that I can spend all day posting screen shots of your arse kissing”. I‘m so glad I have the confidence to not give a tit what anyone thinks of me 😆
It's not even the usual validation is it. Its pure egotistical. There are people who don't feel good about themselves and constantly try to seek a certain type of validation to feel loved or needed. But hers is just so f****** taking the piss it's annoying. She's not doing it for sincere reasons. she's doing it so everybody tells her what a goddess she is, to fill her head with with more s***. Pure narcissism pure ego trip

Reactions: 13
I feel Polly will never be seen again. RIP Polly I'll light a candle in her memory.

Nor any further mention of Ronnies play house that he laaaaved so much on holiday.

Or the oh so fabulous perGOLA. Wonder if the rain trashed it 🤔😏
Eh she bought the play house and it was being delivered the week following the holiday. No mention of it yet, she’s still throwing out pre-records from April

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve literally just read on an Amazon review of her book: “I reckon OBE for 2021!”

WTAF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE 🥴🤯🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eh she bought the play house and it was being delivered the week following the holiday. No mention of it yet, she’s still throwing out pre-records from April
Code word for another extension? 🤣 so Ronnie can come out from behind the sofa

Reactions: 6
Do you think is having her book launch party tonight? Sausage slop pot and pets at home vIsit just prerecords to throw us off the scent.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion #246 no,I didn’t buy the book 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least that's kind of endearing! My caller ID in his phone is a photo of me being sick in a bin in Poland and my personal ring tone is The Imperial March 😂😂
Dunno why I married him when I think about it, the piss taking bastard!
My ex had his ringtone for me as Mardy Bum by the Arctic Monkeys. You see why he’s an ex 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't it be funny if we all woke up in the morning and all 3 of the Hinch accounts had disappeared and were no more?!!!!
Imagine the outcry from the shoppers, it'd be like Take That splitting all over again! Showing my age as I remember that so well ha. 🤣

If only eh? 🙄
This would be when her security cameras and royal security guards would come in useful. I would not put it past Hincher’s just knocking on her door to check how she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohhh, THAT'S Polly! I kept wondering.
Hinch still gets rich, even with sales in the ditch.

Reactions: 4
She was doted on, spoiled rotten, everyone did everything for her, she got everything she wanted and demanded, if she didn't she'd have a tantrum and she wore bows in her hair.

Pretty much the same as now really 😂
I meant a snippet from the book😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
also
She talks about saving for the house and no new clothes, nights out or holidays
On one wage... Oh Soph

I beg to differ
7A9E60E9-4C90-4094-BDB1-53BCE9B562B5.jpeg

Also this photo screams anxiety! hate my body but don’t worry like Soph I always post pictures of me in my thong showing off my hair
37F3BF62-8352-4F33-B5EC-19493BD96743.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
ED40D5AB-916E-4F0B-B16F-1D3A0D75B9E9.jpeg

Hinch on Graham Norton tonight plugging the book 🙄
*Sorry Dolly I love you truly and I didn’t mean it. Please forgive me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
tit guyzzz I mustn't be a real wife ive never made my husband a jus-roll anything never mind garlic tear and share 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.