Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think I’m the only bloke on this thread aren’t I? How did this happen to little old me? 😂 can’t believe she says about being mothers. Like that automatically means every mum has to love and support each other no matter what!
😂 If anything I’ve become more of a cow since becoming a mum. No shits given!

Just catching up guysssss but the fact Ron only ate the chips said it all!! Chips!!!! Actual food happy mannnnzzz thinks it’s birfffdayzzzzz. Not sure on the pea burger but it’s nothing compared to cottage cheese string or spaghetti mash and egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey guyzzzzz..

On the recommendation of @Yel, I give you:

An shiny, new updated Tattle Wiki for Mrs Hinch for all the newcomers.
Can you give the trolls some plaques they deserve it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm gonna skip the 'Back to the Beginning' one because I didnt really watch her then 😂
Anxiety

So guys. You have probably all worked out by now I don't even have anxiety! It was all just a marketing ploy. Here is how it went
'So babe.' Jamie began. 'The cleaning isnt enough. Now they know what you look like they don't feel you're relatable because you're drop dead gorgeous. You need to show that you're relatable. I've been thinking the mental health card
I flicked my fag. 'Mental health?' I take a pull. 'Screw that. I'm fine me. I cant even spell anxiety'
'Nah babe it'll reel the punters in. Youre not making enough. I need more dollarydoos for my Willy Hill account. Its the national soon! I reckon Tiger Rolls gonna win
'Babe will you stop talking about gambling for one minute. Ill buy some tiger roll when I go the shops!'
'No i mean - never mind. Good job you're alright looking cos you're a sandwich short of a picnic. Anyway, the mental health card is the way to go down! More people will like you if you're relatable'
'Ah what's that?' *slaps face*
'So listen ere babe. Just do a few erratic stories right? Claw your neck a bit. Give it a good scratch. Just go on saying you're a bit anxious. The shoppers will cream their knickers at it'

So i got my phone and filmed myself. There was this stupid filter that looked like a Granny. It was a light bulb moment. I put the filter on
'Guyyyyyssssssss. I just hate what I look like today. I mean i know I am a sort but I just feel so anxious today guys. So I put this filter on. What shall we call her guys? A proper old fogie name? Errrrmmm. Thou shall be called GRETEL'
So i did a few stories with Gretel on. Whinged on a bit saying I couldn't bare to see what I looked like in the papers.

But once.... i was a papped. I looked miserable as duck and Jamies top looked a bit tight. He swears hes a small but im convinced he is at least an extra large.
I was livid. I sobbed in my castle and flung an empty packet of Zoflora at Jamies head
'I still think you look fit babe'
'Dont even lie! Look at the state of my roots! And plus I'm hardly the problem! Look at you! I've been thinking about trading you in for a footballer and becoming a WAG!'

I opened my phone and did a story clawing my neck and whimpering. Not long after I got a load of messages blowing smoke up my arse. Jamie was right, this anxiety card is great!
Best seller number 1 on Amazon! Get it published!!! I literally almost peed a little 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but was that olive oil in the pan? and how much?!

Soph there’s so much oil in that pan BP tried to announce another oil spill!!
A whale will be stranded on Southend pier after she chucks that oil slick down her eggy plug hole

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Urrghh what is with the lunches....I dont know whether I should say this or not as I'd hate to offend anyone.
But its like the night she went to the food bank they ended up donating to her instead and shes trying to use all the stuff up 🤣 ready, steady, cook style....what's in the bag?
😂 plot twist Mrs Hinch uses food bank after husband blows her millions at the bookies!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Notice how Ronnie doesn’t eat the cucumber skins; probably doesn’t even know what they are since they usually end up in the bin

Reactions: 16
Bet she has got her favourite off the shoulder jumper dresses after their 30 degree wosssHhHh drying over the freebie Lakeland heater airer! Or will It be a quick dash to Peacocks for a new crop top and tube skirt with matching hair bobble for her appearance on telleh tomoz. #sleboutfitproblems

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did this get posted here?
This has just done me in 😆

One fan said the Rose Wonderland softener is so banal she was left feeling like she "needed tested for Covid " because she couldn't smell anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Thread title by @mucking.fuddle

The mem-wah is out tomorrow, of course she doesn't name tattle but says some more misleading lies. Her average follower will have no idea what the ASA is and that she was reported for breaching the rules - as any consumer is entitled to do with a buisness.

Of course no one sending abuse would be allowed on tattle, our #1 rule is to keep it on tattle. If anyone does cross the line memebers report them pretty quickly.

Short excerpts by @frostily

Please add anything important for new members to the wiki:

She’s a deluded prick

Reactions: 12
I live in hope that they provoke her a little and she flies off the handle like Kim Woodburn did 😂 I can see it now our Zoph calling Holly and Phil trolls on national television
Trollsss and “Mum says your just Jellusss”.

I hope they do ask the right questions I always get a sense Phil can see through her a previous interview when she was gushing and couldn’t believe it he looked as though he didn’t believe a word!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine your book being slash to half price the day before the release.... 😂 cumslut, bumstretcher and co. must have finally seen the light. I wonder if they are now pastry trolls too 😂

Capture2.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm calling a night away in London, after This Morning, ready for Loose Women with SS on Friday...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.