Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think I’m the only bloke on this thread aren’t I? How did this happen to little old me? 😂 can’t believe she says about being mothers. Like that automatically means every mum has to love and support each other no matter what!
You're just little old shady from Tattle.life, I just can't believe it. You deserve it though hun 🙌 #womensupportingshady

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I do think I’m the only bloke on this thread aren’t I? How did this happen to little old me? 😂 can’t believe she says about being mothers. Like that automatically means every mum has to love and support each other no matter what!
Just because someone's given birth, doesn't mean they are a nice person. My mum had 4 and is still a despicable old bleep 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131
I've just checked my shift tomorrow cause I thought I was a late shift and I'm now absolutely gutted that I'm an early so I'm going to miss Veruca on This Morning. I'm tempted to record it and watch it with some cruncky snacks and 10 litres of coke when I get home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Is anyone taking one for the team and getting a book? I’m happy to do so and post a few pages a morning. I’ve no doubt this is all about how much we’ve fucked her mental health 😑

And nothing to do with the lies, sneaky or crap job she does. Never takes the blame for anything she does or says that’s wrong. bleeping tit.

Reactions: 18
Pea burgers looked fine. Ron didn’t eat them though 🤷‍♀️ . I’ve made my kids similar things in the early days of BLW.

Reactions: 10
She’s on one with that dog lately isn’t she? It’s started appearing begging in the lunch videos now. It won’t affect us when he mauls your son, but it will affect the rest of his life. So give yourself a pat on the back for being so petty Soph!

Reactions: 33
I'm gonna skip the 'Back to the Beginning' one because I didnt really watch her then 😂
Anxiety

So guys. You have probably all worked out by now I don't even have anxiety! It was all just a marketing ploy. Here is how it went
'So babe.' Jamie began. 'The cleaning isnt enough. Now they know what you look like they don't feel you're relatable because you're drop dead gorgeous. You need to show that you're relatable. I've been thinking the mental health card
I flicked my fag. 'Mental health?' I take a pull. 'Screw that. I'm fine me. I cant even spell anxiety'
'Nah babe it'll reel the punters in. Youre not making enough. I need more dollarydoos for my Willy Hill account. Its the national soon! I reckon Tiger Rolls gonna win
'Babe will you stop talking about gambling for one minute. Ill buy some tiger roll when I go the shops!'
'No i mean - never mind. Good job you're alright looking cos you're a sandwich short of a picnic. Anyway, the mental health card is the way to go down! More people will like you if you're relatable'
'Ah what's that?' *slaps face*
'So listen ere babe. Just do a few erratic stories right? Claw your neck a bit. Give it a good scratch. Just go on saying you're a bit anxious. The shoppers will cream their knickers at it'

So i got my phone and filmed myself. There was this stupid filter that looked like a Granny. It was a light bulb moment. I put the filter on
'Guyyyyyssssssss. I just hate what I look like today. I mean i know I am a sort but I just feel so anxious today guys. So I put this filter on. What shall we call her guys? A proper old fogie name? Errrrmmm. Thou shall be called GRETEL'
So i did a few stories with Gretel on. Whinged on a bit saying I couldn't bare to see what I looked like in the papers.

But once.... i was a papped. I looked miserable as duck and Jamies top looked a bit tight. He swears hes a small but im convinced he is at least an extra large.
I was livid. I sobbed in my castle and flung an empty packet of Zoflora at Jamies head
'I still think you look fit babe'
'Dont even lie! Look at the state of my roots! And plus I'm hardly the problem! Look at you! I've been thinking about trading you in for a footballer and becoming a WAG!'

I opened my phone and did a story clawing my neck and whimpering. Not long after I got a load of messages blowing smoke up my arse. Jamie was right, this anxiety card is great!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Hey guyzzzzz..

On the recommendation of @Yel, I give you:

A shiny, new updated Tattle Wiki for Mrs Hinch for all the newcomers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m sorry but was that olive oil in the pan? and how much?!

Soph there’s so much oil in that pan BP tried to announce another oil spill!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Whats a fire and why does it, what’s the word, burn?” As she shows a shot of spring onions incinerated to buggery 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Like an act of self-harm”??? Like she actually knows what self harm look and feel like. Is she for real? Hi Soph, self harm addict here- would appreciate it if you didn’t align your attention seeking, narcissistic, emotionally manipulating behaviour with a mental health problem that already faces so much stigma, self shame and debilitation. ATB
Another self harm addict here.. clean for 5 years but still struggle nearly every day. Just here to say you can chat to me whenever you need ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Urrghh what is with the lunches....I dont know whether I should say this or not as I'd hate to offend anyone.
But its like the night she went to the food bank they ended up donating to her instead and shes trying to use all the stuff up 🤣 ready, steady, cook style....what's in the bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone post the screenshot of the message where it says she charges £24,000 a post? I feel like that should be in every thread 💰
Absolutely guyzzz

Mod edit added link as screen shots of screen shots of tattle is a bit confusing!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's as bad as Sali Hughes who claimed she was being trolled by "Teachers. Teachers of children"!
Well I don't mind telling you I certainly clutched my pearls when I read that and I'm not even a teacher!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Went had had a look at those lips, rubber ring inflated things, why oh why do people do it to themselves they look utterly ridiculous, sorry Hinchy but they look stupid!
Ironic as she has in the past posted that photo mocking Tulisa's lips. Can someone keep that stickied in the new threads so when her army come looking for the trolls they'll see their own queen is one?

Found it!
1601469795138.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.