Mrs Hinch #241 An article in You and not one bit of it is true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh believe me it can show up at any age
First child hole at 2
My second was an angel till he got to 7 then delayed terrible twos kicked in
Third angel from birth now an adult still an angel
Fourth looked like an angel but clearly spawn of Satan
So goooooooood luck Hinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t been following SS as long as I did Hinch. Since I have followed her though it seems her content is pretty much consistent? Hinch became more and more like Stacey, not the other way round. Hinch was all about cleaning and then became more like Staceys content but I stand to be corrected. I don’t see where Stacy became like Hinch

Reactions: 15
OMG, this needs to be on page 1, so anyone even thinking of gifting her anything else - stops! Gifting her something in the hopes that she will mention your business "out of the kindness of her heart" is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, not without £24k.

Also, she does at least one of these 4 frame stories each week, so without the brand partnerships and "books" she's earning at least £24k PER WEEK(£1.2m/yr). No wonder they're scared the merry go round will stop!
People dont even earn 24k a year. Heck my husband doesn't earn that. Money has nearly broken our marriage
I would feel so guilty charging that unless it was to some big company like p&g
And I thought 5k was extortion

bleeping greedy witch
Theres people put there risking catching this virus atm who are in minimum wage and this greedy cow is sat in her warm house of tat laughing away

I'm so fuming
Who the duck is she to charge that and why would companies pay that

Reactions: 26
You’re all going to love this.
So after seeing posts about Mrs hinch charging people for stories with products she’s been gifted.
my friend who owns a small children’s clothing business and has gifted grinch in the past yet never heard anything, reached out to gleam.

Old grinchy who’s just like you and me, charges £24k PLUS VAT for 4 frames (one story)

what a gold digging cow. Yet she is just like you and meView attachment 258361
duck

INNN

'EELLLLLLLLLL

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if someone has already said it but those bath crayons wipe off with just a wet flannel, why has she felt the need to don gloves and chemicals... oh yeah, she’s being paid for it!
She isn’t she genuinely is afraid to let him have crayons! He’s never had a real one! He owns nothing messy!

Reactions: 11
There’s already a chemical (hopefully not bleach) in the toilet bowl when she dumps a load of pine down there 🤦🏻‍♀️

For someone who freely admits she’s “just learning guys” she doesn’t seem to retain very much does she? Must try harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it little squidges? I know its petty of me but it has really put me off ordering from them again now that the grinch & slobby Stacey have been gifted so much of their stuff. The way they lick their arses makes me cringe
No it’s not

I haven’t been following SS as long as I did Hinch. Since I have followed her though it seems her content is pretty much consistent? Hinch became more and more like Stacey, not the other way round. Hinch was all about cleaning and then became more like Staceys content but I stand to be corrected. I don’t see where Stacy became like Hinch
Hinch has deffo copied SS

Reactions: 6
Hinch has deffo copied SS
I'm the same I am late to SS probably from when Rex was a few of months old but I've followed Grinch from the beginning. SS grates on me with that up and down tone to her voice but other than that I dont mind her, so yes she didnt get washed for days but did you see how she interacts with her son, how she speaks to him and if he babbles she repeats it clearly back to him, all natural things and constantly telling him his clever, not screaming in his face or laughing at him, dancing mannnnzzzzzzz! Grinch isnt a patch on SS in many ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she been dropped by p&G? She only tagged minky homecare when she used minky and Flash
Oh nevermind once again she is just not following ASA guidelines by tagging P&G as brand partner and marking it as ad 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don’t want it to be a SS vs SH battle I think they both have their own flaws I just think Stacey actually is much better at good content and interaction with her followers, there are way way less swipe ups which is the bonus for me. It seems easier to watch bad crafts and bad cooking if they aren’t trying to flog you loads of crap. I don’t have a problem with her having a Primark range, it’s affordable. Also her and Joe are on Tv for a long time now, it’s likely they are going to have a fair bit of money and aren’t trying to be little Stacey and Joe from the village. They don’t seem to have a glamorous lifestyle all the same

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.