Mrs Hinch #241 An article in You and not one bit of it is true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youā€™re all going to love this.
So after seeing posts about Mrs hinch charging people for stories with products sheā€™s been gifted.
my friend who owns a small childrenā€™s clothing business and has gifted grinch in the past yet never heard anything, reached out to gleam.

Old grinchy whoā€™s just like you and me, charges Ā£24k PLUS VAT for 4 frames (one story)

what a gold digging cow. Yet she is just like you and meView attachment 258361
What the actual duck

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So after seeing posts about Mrs hinch charging people for stories with products sheā€™s been gifted.
my friend who owns a small childrenā€™s clothing business and has gifted grinch in the past yet never heard anything, reached out to gleam.

Old grinchy whoā€™s just like you and me, charges Ā£24k PLUS VAT for 4 frames (one story)

I'd love to hear from a company who have paid for that as to how much trade it actually brought in. Bots can't buy much on a swipe up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if someone has already said it but those bath crayons wipe off with just a wet flannel, why has she felt the need to don gloves and chemicals... oh yeah, sheā€™s being paid for it!

Reactions: 39
Sheā€™s pined the loo so itā€™s all fresh for morning... alright then didnā€™t know you could tell yourself & your family not to use the freshly pined loo until morning..

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Is it little squidges? I know its petty of me but it has really put me off ordering from them again now that the grinch & slobby Stacey have been gifted so much of their stuff. The way they lick their arses makes me cringe

Reactions: 4
Has she been dropped by p&G? She only tagged minky homecare when she used minky and Flash

• Haha
Reactions: 9

OMG, this needs to be on page 1, so anyone even thinking of gifting her anything else - stops! Gifting her something in the hopes that she will mention your business "out of the kindness of her heart" is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, not without Ā£24k.

Also, she does at least one of these 4 frame stories each week, so without the brand partnerships and "books" she's earning at least Ā£24k PER WEEK(Ā£1.2m/yr). No wonder they're scared the merry go round will stop!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Cleaning her loo has settled her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s bleeping crackers. Or has a very limited grasp on the written word. Most likely both. So does that mean, if Onslow needs a tit, he has to crap in the garden šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 19

just adding the weekly median wage for women in the UK.

So for one story she earns ten times what a lot of people earn in a month. Letā€™s let that sink in...

Thatā€™s a lot of pergola tat!
2E6EFAF2-F4B1-4AF6-8305-B706DBBC3546.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
OMG, this needs to be on page 1, so anyone even thinking of gifting her anything else - stops! Gifting her something in the hopes that she will mention your business "out of the kindness of her heart" is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, not without Ā£24k.

Also, she does at least one of these 4 frame stories each week, so without the brand partnerships and "books" she's earning at least Ā£24k PER WEEK(Ā£1.2m/yr). No wonder they're scared the merry go round will stop!
Which makes it all the more delicious knowing that eventually the offers will stop pouring in, thus people will stop caring and she'll be dropped like hot potatoes once she stops making money

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.