Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is like them more if she hasnt broke lockdown rules for her book photos.

Reactions: 1
“Mum said”

Here’s what MY Mum says:

“If she was chocolate she would eat herself”

Honestly Sophie. FUCK OFF

Good choice at Emeli Sande as she is another fucking nuisance that is everywhere you turn and would attend the opening of an envelope.

Reactions: 17
bless your heart. I remember when I had my first child, thinking how I can c
She's pulling out all the stops this past few days to distract from 'JusRolGate' & 'foodbankgate' what a horrible smug little c#%t. These 'hinchers' and their desperate pathetic gushing makes me laugh & cringe
Can somebody please explain what it means when people put “gate” at the end of things? I have been scratching my head for ages too dumb to work it out

Reactions: 1
Is Jamie after a job modelling for Jacamo with his scuzzy, chavvy tracksuit?

Who the fuck walks round in twin sets as much as he does? Does Soph dress him in the morn?

‘come on Jaymeeee I’ve set out your clothes for the day, the matching burgundy tracksuit, I fink you will look gawjus in it’

Reactions: 18
“Mum says...” but she doesn’t look at Tattle?!

Reactions: 5
‘Mrs Hinch is my daughter.. Sophie is my daughter’ don’t know if you know Ma IT’S THE SAME PERSON.
Also it makes no sense.
I did giggle to myself when she kept putting quotes ‘you’re my daughter’ about 4 times. If my mum kept saying that I’d be getting shifty vibes. AM I REALLY
YOUR DAUGHTER OR?

Reactions: 24
I bet she won't be able to get her head through the bedroom door tonight, her head will be so big after reading all the arse licking gushing comments.

Reactions: 10
Omg wasn't it you who predicted the last page of her book would state she was having a baby!
I've looked for the post to show everyone but it seems to have gone
You've only made 3 posts since you joined...you are good
Well good luck to her if she’s pregnant, another money source, still Soph even if your depressed it doesn’t matter if you can’t bond with your son and another on the way

Reactions: 3
Don’t know if this has been said as have a whole day to catch up on.
But she said last year that she was able to breastfeed for 6 weeks but had to stop because of her medications. So...which is it?! Why lie about everything?

Reactions: 6
I just read the comments on the grid post and puked up 3 years worth of jus roll. Sycophants all of them
puke puke puke

Reactions: 8
I actually think she looks very pretty and really photogenic in those photos don't get me wrong I think she's a massive cunt as well

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.