Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely Tattlers the time has come for me to bale out, I can only take Hinch in small bursts and I know when my right eye starts twitching that I have reached my limit.
There is no way I could get through the Memwahhh and survive.
This latest burst has been fun but when the fun stops. STOP. as they say on all the best gambling sites.
What has finished me off today is after this article about her MH struggles ect shes gleefully gone out looking for attention.
I can honestly say I cant wait for her bleeping (sorry @fannysjohnny ) downfall.
Also the carry on with PB. I despair of the whole influencer culture. If I didn't have to use Social Media for my business I would come off it.
I shall return for another burst when my eye has stopped twitching :)
ATV you fabulous Pastry Trolls
Aww your wicked sense of humour will be missed but fair play to you doing what's right for you. Have a good break and hopefully we'll see you back soon ❤

Reactions: 8
Looks pretty confident to me dancing around there getting her photos took! I couldn’t do that in a million years.
I don’t have anxiety but I HATE having my photo taken. I go rigid and start panicking. At my youngest daughters wedding I got in a state for days before knowing as mum of bride I would be in many photos. In most of them I look stiff as a board and my smile makes me look like a serial killer. So the idea that hinch has such anxiety and cannot even go places without Freda or inch high but then can parade in her bra, dressing gown etc etc so natural behind the camera is a complete mockery for genuine sufferers. Oh god I wish she’d get in the bin and vanish. I’ve never despised anyone on insta as much

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wants the good and the bad comments does she??

There won't be any bad, as they'll be deleted as quickly as they're posted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Walking on tiptoes is worth a Google. Might not (hopefully) be the case.
A more typical reason for tip toe walking is teaching your child to walk by holding their hands above their head and walking them along. Rather than them cruising and finding their own balance. Of course not saying that’s the case for all children but a good reason to not “walk a baby”.

Looking different in EVERY bleeping photo, as usual! 🙄 Zoph, you've done a photoshoot for a Sunday newspaper magazine, get over yourself, it's hardly Vogue, you insufferable cretin! 😡

Reactions: 13
Lost my Mum when I was 11 she was only 31 but in the few years of life with us, she made us stand on our own two feet and made sure we had independence, she'd of slapped me silly if I couldn't of done things on my own like an adult, snowflake Soph needs to grow up, she's the Mum and Ron is the child, cut that umbilical cord Soph. All the bloody vest love 👍
Exactly!!
Mine was the same, I feel like Soph is controlled by mummy and she’s part of this big “hinch plan”. Any normal person would not have their mum tag along when they go to work. It is definitely creepy that she’s always lurking in the background, it’s like she’s got to have mums approval before she does anything. She needs to be careful because if she’s the same with Ronnie she will end up scaring people away from him.

Reactions: 10
Here comes more " my mum said you are my daughter " no bleeping tit!

I love Christmas literally for me best time of year but I also suffer really bad depression around this time of year too, with the anniversary of my mams death coming up i could do without all the "my mum" " mum said". No one gives a tit soph what she says, she's not our mum and by the sounds of it, wasn't and still isn't a good mum to you!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh God that montage with the Ma Barker quotes! 🤮 She’s in real danger of disappearing completely up her own backside never to be seen again!

• Haha
  • Heart
For the love of Jesus .H. why Is she sermonising? Get back to cleaning! She’s so depressing /patronising thinking she knows everything when she’s led a very sheltered spoilt life. Piss off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised her montage of her Mums words of wisdom didn't include 'Mum says put the moss outside!' And 'Mum says only a few hours till lunchtime, then a few more hours till hometime!'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking different in EVERY bleeping photo, as usual! 🙄 Zoph, you've done a photoshoot for a Sunday newspaper magazine, get over yourself, it's hardly Vogue, you insufferable cretin! 😡
She thinks she’s Carrie bleeping Bradshaw in these pics doesn’t she?!

Budget Carrie!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly the same happened to me, bowel cancer in family, dramatic weight loss, pain and constant diarrhoea. After a year of being told I had IBS and to try yoga to relax(!), I was diagnosed with Crohns. If you're that ill that food cannot go through your stomach then you know something is wrong and go to the doctor surely? Unless it's not true!
I hope things have improved now for both of you.

Reactions: 2
So her magazine is a flop just like the blunderland softener!

That’s 2 out of 3, here’s hoping her book doesn’t sell either.

Lying must come easily to her too, I’ve known people like her, lie after lie but if call them out it’s you that’s in the wrong.

Reactions: 8
I was just about to say this re the vomiting. For months before my diagnosis of Crohn's I was vomiting certain foods up. Within minutes of eating I would have to run to the loo or else end up with sick all over me. So this idea that food wasn't getting into her system without someone noticing doesn't sit well with me.. what goes in and can't come out the other end will find its own way out and generally it's back up. Soph would have suffered from bad breathe also.

Looka, I love me mam and she is me bestfriend! But duck me🤦🏽‍♀️😂 who gives a flying monkeys what someone else’s mad ma says, and honestly who’s mam actually continually says to them ‘i am your mum’ blah blah blah, it’s like she’s still bleeping 10!!!!!! Makes me laugh aswel at the ‘your still soph kidda’. I know her dad is from Durham and kidda is a northern thing to say so I’m baffled why she didn’t say it was her pa that said it, weird family absolutely backwards
I’m proud of my daughters. 2 are key workers who worked themselves rabid during lockdown. The other got furloughed but is now back at work. All also have houses, kids and hubbies. They are massively independent and gorgeous (I’m biased lol). But I don’t plaster it on social media every day. Cos they know. It’s like her keep saying she loves Ronnie and Inch high. Is it her convincing herself. Self fulfilling prophecy. Ahhhhh she’s so fake 😡

• Heart
I saw her in Chelmsford and she had a VERY oversized on. I would not be surprised if she was pregnant 🤰🏼
Bump visible in this one too
🥐🥐 PSA: Her bump is visible because when this YOU magazine spread was announced she said it happened in March 2019 which means at the time she was pregnant with Ronnie, I doubt she is pregnant again but it’s nothing but speculation when this shoot isn’t solid evidence especially when it’s known this shoot happened when she was pregnant!! ATV Pastry Trolls! (not aimed at original posters but yours were the first posts I saw RE: her bump!❤)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.