Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake man. That latest video vom montage 😂 those quotes, it’s like they are talking about the second coming. Rather than some z lister flogging loo cleaner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not being funny but I think she uses the mum thing a bit too much🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s very strange! And tbh all that anxiety she suffers she can’t half move in front of a camera and strangers 😂😂😂 I cant even walk in a shop without feeling like my throat is about to close over

Reactions: 20
All this latest bollocks of her behind the scenes at the magazine shoot, posing in lingerie hardly screams someone who has "body image issues" "weight issues" "struggles to accept herself" - bollocks. Sheer and utter bollocks.

Reactions: 20
You know what!
The stories ive read on here are lovely, even tho some are hard for read, the support you guys show to people that need it, is really nice to see and needed by most.

The "here to chat anytime" comments & the support is what the world needs. Yes we have a moan, a little witch about our Sophie Rose (it's needed as she can't help herself) but we generally have time for people. I wish the sheep could see this.

I'm for one grateful. So thanks tattlers for making me laugh when I've wanted to cry. For making me feel normal when mrshinch made me feel alone and in adequate.
Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Tbh guyssssss the whole circus today has really pissed me off. The shameless self promotion, victim mentality, lies and falseness of her has been on display full force since the moment I got up for work.
But I’ve just read through some stories of women on here who have overcome some truly awful tit. Some are still going through it. And the comparison is so stark.
A poor little rich girl with endless support crying to get pennies to a load of fleeced wannabes or a bunch of pastry trolls who support each other, share the reality of life and find humour in a really crappy time... I know which one I’d rather be a part of.
Sorry for the long message, sending you all some love x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My mum is sadly not here anymore (she died when I was 19) but if I was like Soph and needed to be attached to her tit 24/7 she would’ve told me to piss off 😂
Lost my Mum when I was 11 she was only 31 but in the few years of life with us, she made us stand on our own two feet and made sure we had independence, she'd of slapped me silly if I couldn't of done things on my own like an adult, snowflake Soph needs to grow up, she's the Mum and Ron is the child, cut that umbilical cord Soph. All the bloody vest love 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looka, I love me mam and she is me bestfriend! But duck me🤦🏽‍♀️😂 who gives a flying monkeys what someone else’s mad ma says, and honestly who’s mam actually continually says to them ‘i am your mum’ blah blah blah, it’s like she’s still bleeping 10!!!!!! Makes me laugh aswel at the ‘your still soph kidda’. I know her dad is from Durham and kidda is a northern thing to say so I’m baffled why she didn’t say it was her pa that said it, weird family absolutely backwards

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think any of us ‘trolls’ want to be underneath Soph, thanks Ma Barker. 🤢

She really is insufferable with all this ‘mum says’ bullshit. Why should anyone care what her mum says anyway, she must think it makes her sound down to earth but she just sounds like a knob.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
To anyone mentioning her bump, this shoot happened March 2019 when she was pregnant with Ronnie

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I really don’t get the shrine to herself with ‘inspirational’ quotes from mummy in her stories at all!

Reactions: 2
I have ALOT to catch up on, after a weekend of working and family time, but I just have to say the amount of times she mentions trolls is getting ridiculous. I'm sure all famous people are trolled in some way, but surely it's a snapshot of the bigger picture 🤔 it's unhealthy the way she is fixated on it. Then again, she has no real discernable talent or USP. It's just a bit tedious because it's not even trolling in the league of what some people do get! It's just observations that find the flaws in this 'perfect, magical, love it, best ever, wonderful' life she lives

Reactions: 7
I’m not a fan at all but how much better does her face look at the photo shoot without her stupid filters and ridiculous eyebrows? They’ve obviously fixed them and not contoured her face as much. Why can’t she see?

Reactions: 2
That video montage.. vom inducing or what?! Also doesn't scream someone who has anxiety the way she's prancing around, or doesn't scream having body or weight issues either. I have pretty much no self confidence at all and hate how I look, so being in front of the camera is my worst nightmare! I certainly wouldn't look as though I was loving it as much as she seeded to be.
And what's with those quotes from her mum.

Reactions: 8
Also, showed my other half the pic of Jamie in his Burgundy twin set and told him he was 41- hubby said he was the male version of mutton dressed as lamb 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck she doesn't half love herself. Knew what she was at there. Showing a few photos before a grid post. She constantly seeks and craves attention and adoration. Her ma really has a lot to answer for

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.