Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks pretty confident to me dancing around there getting her photos took! I couldn’t do that in a million years.

Reactions: 20
Omg it is!!!! 😂😂😂 it’s getting creepy now how she can’t ever be away from her. Always got her beady eye on her
My mum is sadly not here anymore (she died when I was 19) but if I was like Soph and needed to be attached to her tit 24/7 she would’ve told me to piss off 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks pretty confident to me dancing around there getting her photos took! I couldn’t do that in a million years.
I've had to do a Photoshoot for a magazine before. It was my actual living nightmare lol I wasn't dancing around like that. I have BDD and people flapping at me just made me want to cry. I'd come shuffling out hunched up and was forced into poses. None of hers look particularly forced to me.

Reactions: 8
She is 100% pregnant!!!
Wonder if that’s what the big reveal will be in the book 😂 last page will be guys were Avin a baby! Stay tuned I’m bringing u all wiv me! Well I’ll not reveal anything pregnancy or birth related until my next book guys ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why has she attached a selection of comments from Freda 😂 Shes actually clinging to her mums tits at the age of 30 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ma Barker is more obsessed with ‘trolls’ (or opinions that don’t lick her daughter’s arse) than Soph / Mrs Hinch! 🙄
Change the record! Geez!

Reactions: 13
Why does everything have to be so damn dramatic? Vest probably follows her around every day with speakers so she can constantly have a soundtrack to her life.

Probably has the theme tune to Jurassic Park playing every time she has a dump.

Stop acting like you’re in Vogue or Forbes ya dumb lush. You’re in a free magazine for cleaning a toilet and shitting out lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Never written on here before but today was just too far. I suffered from PND depression after having to start a new job 4 week pp because I was made redundant while pregnant. I would cry everyday for 6 months, usually in the car after picking up my little girl.
Also the Christmas comment has rubbed me the wrong way. My partner is working Christmas day and boxing day this year and the idea of being home alone with my littls girl and not seeing my family sets my anxiety off. So really don't know what she's worried about her partner doesnt even work.
Sorry for rant 😅

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t love my husband as much as her or SS as I don’t think I’ve ever looked at him and thought aweeee he melts my heart so much!! 😂😂 i must get him to buy a wee two piece set see if that works 🤢
Let us know how that goes 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.