Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes been checking back in here again. 👋🏻 Soph!
I said yesterday how pregnant mums watch birthing programmes, and here we go, true to form.
Bets are on for also seeing a pregnancy mag cleverly placed in the back ground as I also mentioned that as well.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
update: She cant get out of bed. Neither could I if i was such a liar!

"I might go leisurely eat my breakfast in the garden" How does that not make "hinchers" furious? Probably on their way to work with an instant coffee in their portable cup without having even had time for a tit for a day of actual grafting.

But poor Mrs Hinch tho.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
That's harsh. As much as I dislike Mrs Hinch's practices I'd never wish for a baby to be raised in a broken home?! Seriously, these sort of comments are why Tattle members get called trollers, haters and get disrespect everywhere. I wish people would stick to the issues and not be plain nasty. I wouldn't wish for anyone to end a marriage and be stuck as a single mother.
It's not being nasty. It's the truth. She will use that baby like she does Henry nothing more than a cash cow. Did I say I wish she'd end up as a single mother? No I didn't I said I can see it happening as plenty of people have already said. That's not Trolling it's my opinion like you have yours. Just because I'm not kissing Hinchs arse doesn't make me a troll just a realist. Big difference.

Reactions: 8

"I might go leisurely eat my breakfast in the garden" How does that not make "hinchers" furious? Probably on their way to work with an instant coffee in their portable cup without having even had time for a tit for a day of actual grafting.

Her pitiful stories this morning make me want to throw up 🤮 get a life you pathetic cow 🙄

Reactions: 1
What is with them fake tears on her latest story I reckon she’s actually crying because her slave is back at work so she needs to fend for herself today #atb #crymeariver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's going for the sympathy vote this morning with the crocodile tears. Can't even do it as herself. No it's that bleeping stupid Gretel filter. Sophie people can see behind the mask love. We aren't pulling you apart. You're unravelling and are stuck in that tangled web that you've weived. Karma is not nice is it. Just a coincidence it's Mental Health week and she's just trying to get all the attention on herself. Get a bleeping grip and grow up 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
you Share your happiest days and your bad. Bullshit. Share with your 2.4 million hinchers why you was in hospital instead of drip feeding crap. Oh that’s right, you know how to keep them interested... good ol “I haven’t a clue what I’m doing Soph” again! Pull the other one you liar.

Reactions: 19
The bit that wasn’t true was the bit that said ‘the baby is due later in the year’ that’s why she said it
Was
Rubbish....😤
It said later this year.... not rubbish really 😂
People getting outraged they suggest the baby is due later but not bothered what she’s paid for posting on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Oh god the latest stories 🎻 if you were transparent in everything you done I doubt people would have much to pull you apart on. You made your febrezed bed Sophie Hinchliffe- now lie in it!

Reactions: 13
I actually really don’t know if she’s genuinely upset this morning or is she just a bloody good actress 🤷🏼‍♀️ seems funny Louisa Zissman called her out on the Loose lips podcast yesterday for playing the mental health card and now she’s having a bad day!
If I’d of seen this a few months back I’d 100% of felt sorry for her and sent her a message of support because I was sucked in by it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just find her so unrelatable. I have no problem with the fact that she gets emotional on her stories and she cries whatever, but that bleeping stupid filter she puts on her face just turns it into a joke. If you’re gonna preach to your Hinchers that you’re real and you want to connect with people well take that ridiculous mask off and show your actual face for once.

Reactions: 18
I actually really don’t know if she’s genuinely upset this morning or is she just a bloody good actress 🤷🏼‍♀️ seems funny Louisa Zissman called her out on the Loose lips podcast yesterday for playing the mental health card and now she’s having a bad day!
If I’d of seen this a few months back I’d 100% of felt sorry for her and sent her a message of support because I was sucked in by it all!
Oh I forgot about that! You’re totally right, damage limitations 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Don't forget she was having Lucky Stars for breakfast in the garden, more sugar, sugar we will have to sing the song!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just can’t wait to see how hard her life is when she’s got a huge stitched up vagina and a newborn to care for😂 Let’s see you struggle to get out of bed then hun. Wouldn’t know a bleeping struggle if it hit her in the face. She sits in the garden eating licking charms n does swipe ups all day🤨 Jamie saying listen to your body, piss off if she looked after herself from the beginning she wouldn’t be so frail this pregnant. Brought it all on herself, selfish. Should be telling her to get on with it, she’s pregnant not bloody dying

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So she charges £3000-£5000 per Instagram post, I doubt she charges Ava May that amount tho? I think someone pointed out that her gifted wax melts roughly came to £250 so she defo gets off lightly, I can’t stand that Ava May thinks she’s invented certain smells, baby powder candles and melts have been out for ages!! And also how annoying is she when she talks on her stories and she does that smacking noise after every sentence!! Haha sorry for my mini rant, I’m quite crabbit in the morning 😄

Reactions: 15
She's shitting herself about that aticle and podcast yesterday, rallying the troops this morning with a sychophantic display of fake tears, full on manipulation.

Reactions: 20
Flipping hell what’s she gonna be like when bug boy goes back to work after his paternity leave?? I am very independent, always have been but even I got nervous when hubs went back to work after paternity leave. Prob something to do with the fact my nips were hanging off and I felt my whole life might fall out my vag but even then I didn’t say anything, I got on with it, real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.