Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This utter shite is worth far less than that. Look at all the bullshit!
WOW. That's just utter bs. She was trying to get with Gleam for ages, right off the bat, but they didn't know how they could help her initially. She was watching Zoella for years. She knows the ins and outs, alright!! That literally reads like a badly written denial letter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s so sad that MH has so much bad influence over people, people who think that they can make it too like her, not realising what a cool and nasty manipulator she is, how this was all planned years ago and slowly rolled out and not the sudden fame she makes out. She mentioned today about becoming an Instagrammer, but who is ever going to get as far as she has ...you have to be cold and calculated and not give a tit about your followers, lie through your fake veneers, have a Husband in sales and a previous successful career in sales, plus be able to be a good actress and liar. Some people have a conscience so couldn’t make it like she has. I’ve seen loads mimicking her but you can see just don’t have that edge. A short while ago I saw a name mentioned on here it was weescottishlass? So I went and had a look, she obviously bases all she does on MH, got a few of her own catchphrases and even giving her own ridiculous names to her cloths and sprays, wasn’t my thing at all but I did look again some days later just to see if she done anything different....nope..as before she still sprayed copious amounts and wiped down exactly the same square of worktop as she did before (maybe she only has a 1ft square worktop in her kitchen) then covered her sink with almost half a bottle of Cif as before and washed it down. She probably is a really sweet girl but I feel sad she has been so influenced by MH that she thinks although she is just spraying and wiping like MH does she ain’t gonna make it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it’s so sad that MH has so much bad influence over people, people who think that they can make it too like her, not realising what a cool and nasty manipulator she is, how this was all planned years ago and slowly rolled out and not the sudden fame she makes out. She mentioned today about becoming an Instagrammer, but who is ever going to get as far as she has ...you have to be cold and calculated and not give a tit about your followers, lie through your fake veneers, have a Husband in sales and a previous successful career in sales, plus be able to be a good actress and liar. Some people have a conscience so couldn’t make it like she has. I’ve seen loads mimicking her but you can see just don’t have that edge. A short while ago I saw a name mentioned on here it was weescottishlass? So I went and had a look, she obviously bases all she does on MH, got a few of her own catchphrases and even giving her own ridiculous names to her cloths and sprays, wasn’t my thing at all but I did look again some days later just to see if she done anything different....nope..as before she still sprayed copious amounts and wiped down exactly the same square of worktop as she did before (maybe she only has a 1ft square worktop in her kitchen) then covered her sink with almost half a bottle of Cif as before and washed it down. She probably is a really sweet girl but I feel sad she has been so influenced by MH that she thinks although she is just spraying and wiping like MH does she ain’t gonna make it!
I was just thinking how sad for people like that scottishlass... they are sat there watching MH and thinking I could do that, not realising how it’s been all planned for god knows how long. And what happens when they don’t get 2 million followers?? They are gonna get upset thinking they aren’t good enough and comparing themselves to her. MH is a pretty disgusting person by letting these people think that it happened as if by magic and that they can do it too. There’s women who are probably spending more time filming themselves cleaning than spending time with their babies in the hope that they are gonna end up like MH, and its just not gonna happen. And when they eventually realise that, they are gonna regret the time they missed with their kids. I don’t even know why I still watch her stories coz they are boring as duck lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually think we're seeing 'The Rise and Fall' of Mrs Hinch. I think she knows she's on borrowed time and that the rose tinted glasses have come off for most people.
She can't actually go one day without doing a swipe up for some tit that apparently 'everyone has been asking where she got it from'. No they haven't you bleeping bint. You love no one else but yourself and your bank balance. Bug boy and Handsome Dorgeous are nothing but bleeping cash cows to you as will your soon to been baby boy. Let's hope Bug wakes up smells the coffee and fucks off taking Henry with him and leaves you to face bleeping reality with a baby. bleeping get over yourself you irritating twit!!

Reactions: 10
Let's hope Bug wakes up smells the coffee and fucks off taking Henry with him and leaves you to face bleeping reality with a baby. bleeping get over yourself you irritating twit!!
That's harsh. As much as I dislike Mrs Hinch's practices I'd never wish for a baby to be raised in a broken home?! Seriously, these sort of comments are why Tattle members get called trollers, haters and get disrespect everywhere. I wish people would stick to the issues and not be plain nasty. I wouldn't wish for anyone to end a marriage and be stuck as a single mother.

Reactions: 31
That's harsh. As much as I dislike Mrs Hinch's practices I'd never wish for a baby to be raised in a broken home?! Seriously, these sort of comments are why Tattle members get called trollers, haters and get disrespect everywhere. I wish people would stick to the issues and not be plain nasty. I wouldn't wish for anyone to end a marriage and be stuck as a single mother.
Better to come from a broken home than an unhappy home (speaking from experience)

The way she talks to him sometimes is vile and you can sense tension between them a fair bit in her stories. Maybe all isn’t actually as perfect as she likes to make out.

Like when Jamie was ‘unwell’, my thoughts are that they’d had a row and he went to stay at his mums as bed was made daily.. (old point, I know. Just an example)

Reactions: 2
I’ve calmed down, since my post earlier — apologies for the language! In fact i’m finding it all rather comical now.
I don’t think her earlier post “I think everyone gets these little Bounty packs don’t they?” was just a rhetorical question. I think there’s a small part of her that might genuinely think her HCP put it together as a special little package because of who she is 🙈😂 I mean...who is she (in the voice of BB’s Nikki Grahame). Also that article about her earnings has clearly narked her. The fact she thinks anything about her would be front page news worthy is just ridiculous! Shows how highly she thinks of herself though. How I wish a journalist would do a bit of digging on her and reveal everything. Her sales history past, her post and story earnings, what she charges to “influence”/promote small companies, the gifts, the affiliate links, the amount of chemicals and one use plastic she endorses, the unsafe practices (cleaning and baby related), the fact she can find each and every message asking for a link, or telling her she is god’s Gift but ignores all others.

Also in regards to growth scans they are not a standard part of antenatal care. They tend to be mostly used after 20 weeks which is usually when the fundus (bump) starts being measured. The fundus ‘should’ measure in cm’s the number of weeks you are e.g 30 weeks would measure 30cm’s. Or at least that is the expected rate give or take a cm or two. There are a few reasons Mrs Hinch baby could be measuring small. It’s usually because of a problem with the mum (illness, infection, drug/alcohol abuse, BP, as well as malnutrition and very low weight), problems with the uterus/placenta or an actual problem with the baby. And once you have one growth scan you will inevitably have a few (every week or two) as babies grow in spurts so it gives you a better tracking history than just one scan. As Mrs Hinch has said today, baby is doing well and had a growth spurt which coincides with a) her hospital stay b) seemingly eating more and c) putting on weight herself. I don’t like to speculate on medical matters, especially having worked in maternity but given what we know from MH herself, along with what we surmise I think it’s all adding up.
I’ve seen a few comments of some of you having larger babies and not having had growth scans - it could be that your fundus was within the ‘normal’ range or if it was measuring large, it was because of another perfectly acceptable reason, such as your due date is slightly wrong, 2nd/3rd/4th baby, baby was in breech (or other) position, you have looser stomach muscles but if a condition such as polyhydramnios (too much fluid) or macrosomia (a baby much too large for its gestation) was suspected, then I’m confident a scan would be recommended. They were obviously just happy that your body and placenta were doing a great job of feeding and keeping your baby nice and healthy. I’ve really gone on a tangent and I’m sure a lot will want to skip this “Mums net” post, but I find it interesting.
They are a part of standard care if you are under consultant care, which she will be because of blood clots.

They are a part of standard care if you are under consultant care, which she will be because of blood clots.
Growth scans aren’t standard under consultant care at all. Only if what you are under consultant for is effecting the growth of your baby.

Reactions: 4
Growth scans aren’t standard under consultant care at all. Only if what you are under consultant for is effecting the growth of your baby.
Maybe it depends on the hospital & area? I’ve had 2 children, both pregnancies I was consultant led due to my health & I had regular growth scans & my heath condition wouldn’t have effected either of my kids growth.

Reactions: 1
Maybe it depends on the hospital & area? I’ve had 2 children, both pregnancies I was consultant led due to my health & I had regular growth scans & my heath condition wouldn’t have effected either of my kids growth.
Same, I questioned why I needed growth scans and they said they are just extra monitoring, so just because they are called growth scans doesn't always mean they are for growth. She also may need the growth scans because of particular medications she is on due to blood clots or other reasons. Where I live they are standard under consultant care anyway

Yeah possibly due to area! I have similar problems to MH blood wise and previous PE n haven’t had any growth scans so I don’t think she is having them for her blood clot issue. Most likely her crappy diet causing problems for baby

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.