Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luisa stuck to her word.. she no longer follows Hinch!
It seems so many are unfollowing but why is her followers total not going down ? Either she’s buying more to cover the damage , or more are following after seeing things going on lately and to watch her downfall 🤔

Reactions: 9
I can’t feel sorry for the tears when she’s putting a filter over herself while talking, it’s not human enough - if you really want to show your hinchers the bad along with the good then show them the real you, unmasked, unfiltered, if she was really “brave” enough to share her “anxiety battle” she would show it in its real true form to show people what it’s really like to live with.

Reactions: 15
Hmm I bet her anxiety wasn’t that bad when she was getting the train to London everyday and forcing sales on people??

She’s just a spoilt brat daddy’s girl who doesn’t know real life, she’s been brought up being spoilt and doing whatever she wants, she knows her parents and Jamie will do everything for her and she’s got everything she’s ever wanted!

She wouldn’t know hard work if it hit her in her stupid gretal face!

Reactions: 14
It seems so many are unfollowing but why is her followers total not going down ? Either she’s buying more to cover the damage , or more are following after seeing things going on lately and to watch her downfall 🤔
I wondered why her 2.4 never changes even though people seem to be unfollowing her more and more. The number shot up fast enough but don’t come down at all?

Reactions: 10
I would love to be a fly on the wall at Jamie’s work...bet he is the laugh of the office! Everyone is talking behind his back and he knows it...but to his face they are as nice as pie and lick his arse 🤢

• Haha
‘I’m nervous to get up out of bed’
Wtf?? That’s not anxiety that’s you being a lazy witch.

But not nervous enough to post videos of you crying to millions of followers

• Heart
I can't see her being a shoe size 6 at her height, her feet look bigger than a 6 in this group shot, maybe that's off Jamie's shoes 😂

She really does want people to see her as a tiny little elfin creature with delicate features and huge eyes....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her dogsbody husband has gone back to work and she takes to her bed weeping.
She puts herself out there on social media and cries because she gets the slightest bit of criticism.

How on earth is she going to manage the trails and tribulations involved in raising a child. She’s a spoilt bratty princess.

In the future, she will be every teacher’s nightmare parent.

Reactions: 11
FFS, don't read the threads if you don't want to get upset. Just stop. I'm sure people say stuff about you amongst themselves over coffee. duck, I'm sure people I know in my personal life have said stuff about me. I don't need to hear or know the details because in the grand scheme of things, it means tit.

If you have over 2 million fans, what does it matter what less than 100 people here say? We aren't funding your lifestyle, your fans are. So how's about less time reading tattle and more time throwing a heart react to a few more fans?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
32 mins 40 seconds is where Louisa starts ranting about mental health & mentions MH
“ she is always banging on about her anxiety ............”
duck sake. I wish I wasn’t so impulsive as I could have saved myself 32 minutes 39 seconds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has pissed me off with her pity party this morning he’s only gone back to work get a grip. Also the way she uses mental health like an accessory when there is genuine people suffering really irks me. she’s such a spoiled brat and wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit her in the face. Rant over

What?! Her most recent story... She can’t make the bed but she’s managed to fold everything up & put it on the bed?! It would have been less effort making the bleeping thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i have anxiety and i mean anxiety and ptsd from losing my mum at the age of 7, i have extreme health phobia i am on medication and have been since the age of 17 i am 37, my anxiety comes in waves i can have months and months of normality and something can trigger it and when its bad its bad to the point, i physically shake all day, i cannot sleep, eat or hardly move, my body is tense my teeth hurt through clenching them, i am filled with complete dread and no amount of hinching could help me when i am in this state, nothing apart from time gets me through these stages, i dont cry, and all of it is done without telling a soul not my family or friends as i know there is nothing talking can do for me, i just have to get though it myself, she doesn't have anxiety if she did there would be no videos she may feel nervous, butterfly feeling are not anxiety, anxiety is a feeling of utter dread which i wouldn't wish on her or anyone for that matter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
What?! Her most recent story... She can’t make the bed but she’s managed to fold everything up & put it on the bed?! It would have been less effort making the bleeping thing!!
Maybe if she made the bed like a normal person it would take her 30 seconds, be minimal effort and she wouldn't be so overwhelmed by it.

Sort of contradicts herself really as claims hinching helps her mental health yet shes overwhelmed by her own standards. That's why I don't think it's healthy for people with anxiety or depression to be taking on cleaning as a coping mechanism, because it doesn't work.

Reactions: 24
Aww bless....Soph......are you catching up on old Tattle threads from when it was moving really fast, you never had time to read because you was still concocting ways to gently con your lovely Hinch Army into buying your eBay tat...because they are always asking you 🤔 Now though it comes much easier...just practically pull an item out of the air and they are gonna buy it...no thought or reason needed...because Soph has it they MUST have it !
This was way back in old threads about her big feet somebody said...well today we know she is only a size 6...pretty average then....for pretty average Soph...just a normal pretty average girl who likes to clean 😂🤣
I took a SS of that too! There’s no WAY her feet are size 6. She’s at least an 8. I know she’s skinny so her feet will look bigger but they’re like boats!

• Haha
I think MH has blocked Luisa. I checked earlier this morning and they were both still following each other but now they’re not.

Reactions: 4
She’s clearly pushing for the “poor me” vote. Didn’t see a single tear and that performance was Oscar worthy.

Can’t make a bed but then is laying in it. Idiot!!! She must think we are all as stupid as her fake persona

Reactions: 8
I took a SS of that too! There’s no WAY her feet are size 6. She’s at least an 8. I know she’s skinny so her feet will look bigger but they’re like boats!
Boats 😂😂😂 that made me laugh so hard I almost needed a Boots maternity pad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.