Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad some are pulling her up on her using mental health as a tool to target people. This whole "I like staying at home" is just targetting of people to sell to. What 30 year old, that's pregnant and married goes out much anyway?
So she charges £3000-£5000 per Instagram post
She charges way way more than that!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s really pissed me off this morning. I work with people who are seriously injured, suffer from severe ptsd and are trying their best to have a normal life with their families and get back out and work or do something meaningful, yet she’s sitting there on her lazy arse whinging because bug boy has gone back to work. She seriously needs a reality check.
She’s got one coming to her! Round about July!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here it comes... eBay powder puff mate! Barg!! Dramatic turn around from the crocodile tears

• Sick
Reactions: 13
You are having a bad day cause you can’t make a bed or clean. There is people dying with cancer, homeless, don’t have clean water to drink or food. Talk about first world problems.

Or within 5 mins try and plug Estée Lauder.
And she should consider all those women out there that have found out today that their dream of becoming a mum won’t happen 💔 the crocodile tears really got to me this morning-she’s mega rich, mum to be, got the house, a gorgeous dog, everything she could possibly want AND money didn’t bring happiness but she has happiness too because she says when she’s home that’s all she wants and home is her happy place? My goodness I’m so heartbroken for her that all she has to do today is sit in the sunshine in her egg chair, cuddling her bump and ordering crap off eBay 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 23
Oh boo hoo soph! Your desperate to be in the public eye and it comes with the territory to be pulled apart.. grow the duck up!
The real reason she’s crying is coz her slaves gone back to work & there’s no one there to baby her.
Cue mum later with an oversized roast! 🙄
Nah, she’s due the sausage in a hole any time now as she’s not had one for a while.
Make of that comment what you will 👍🏼

• Haha
Can’t get up but has managed to put mascara on? It’s running as she’s crying

Reactions: 14
Yeah possibly due to area! I have similar problems to MH blood wise and previous PE n haven’t had any growth scans so I don’t think she is having them for her blood clot issue. Most likely her crappy diet causing problems for baby
Yeah I was going to suggest this. I had extra growth scans because my BMI was high, maybe hers is low and they need to make sure baby is growing correctly?

Reactions: 2
I finished the waste of paper that she likes to call her 'book', it was an extremely quick read because 30% of it is talking about very little personal life and making sure you know she has anxiety, 60% of it is lists of all the tit she shills and tips on how to use them (some of the more sensible tips she's never mentioned before, it seems as though whoever has ghostwritten the book didn't have enough original content from her so they got the rest from Google), and the rest are empty prompt pages. No mention of diluting and spraying around fabric softener.

I was more interested in seeing the publishers notes and copyright information (which for some reason was at the end of the book and not a part of the front matter), and look at that - give crappy tips and deny all responsibility for the damage you've done to your cult followers, their families, pets and homes. ATB.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
update: She cant get out of bed. Neither could I if i was such a liar!

"I might go leisurely eat my breakfast in the garden" How does that not make "hinchers" furious? Probably on their way to work with an instant coffee in their portable cup without having even had time for a tit for a day of actual grafting.

But poor Mrs Hinch tho.....
Really playing on the anxiety card today...wondered where the can’t get out of bed statement was coming...but you clearly will quick smart as there’s swipe ups to be done...that’s how bleeping anxious she is....surely that would not even enter your head if you really had anxiety .......she is disgusting!

Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched Hinch in awhile, I’ve just followed this thread but this morning I watched her stories after reading about her crying & it had filled me with anger. She’s pulling out the sympathy card, she knows exactly what she is doing, damage control at its finest! Firstly she was quick to mention reading things in the paper that are “lies” (no babezzz the truth is on its way out not just on Tattle anymore) & secondly after the Podcast yesterday maybe she’s realising not everyone is falling for her complete & utter bullshit anymore. As someone that genuinely suffers MH issues she makes my blood boil, it’s funny how today after both those things she’s come on insta crying & she doesn’t even have the decency to do it as herself but has the stupid filter on! Come on Hinch! People would have a lot more respect for you if you were just up front & honest, had you been up front & honest from the beginning maybe this wouldn’t be happening!! Your constant flogging of tit is becoming a joke, those poor people who look up to you that do suffer mental illness & want to be like you are being conned to the highest degree for you to line your pockets!

Reactions: 18
It’s disgusting people feel the need to cry on camera and pull the mental health card to stay relatable. Isn’t that how Zoella deville got famous? I’ve suffered with depression for many years, had to take time off work because I couldn’t even drag myself out of bed and I certainly would never have picked my phone up to film myself crying and share it with anyone, not even my family let alone 2million people. She’s a pathetic, vile human being and her mask is slipping. We’ve gained a few ex - hinchers recently since the whole shilling baby tit and showing she’s just a spoilt self righteous twit so hopefully more find their way into the real world after they’ve stumbled across other platforms that are seeing past her bullshit

Reactions: 20
I finished the waste of paper that she likes to call her 'book', it was an extremely quick read because 30% of it is talking about very little personal life and making sure you know she has anxiety, 60% of it is lists of all the tit she shills and tips on how to use them (some of the more sensible tips she's never mentioned before, it seems as though whoever has ghostwritten the book didn't have enough original content from her so they got the rest from Google), and the rest are empty prompt pages. No mention of diluting and spraying around fabric softener.

I was more interested in seeing the publishers notes and copyright information (which for some reason was at the end of the book and not a part of the front matter), and look at that - give crappy tips and deny all responsibility for the damage you've done to your cult followers, their families, pets and homes. ATB.
I did wonder if there would be any disclaimers in her book. How can you make a book which is based on tips and then claim not take responsibility for those tips. I’d be interested to know the legalities around this more, does that little statement get her out of any hot water. She doesn’t put disclaimers like that on any of her Instagram tips either so amazed she’s gotten away with it up until now

Reactions: 12
Couldn’t get out of bed earlier but has managed to wonder downstairs into the garden, then back upstairs & now she’s wiped over the bathroom 🤨

I actually didn’t feel sorry for her this morning which is unusual for me as my weak spot is seeing tears. Maybe that’s because there’s such a disconnect between us and her with that stupid filter. Poor Jamie getting bombarded with texts on his first day back. It’s not like she has anywhere to go or anything to do today only swing about in her egg chair and eat from a jug. It’s just all so strategic under the guise of being “real”. She knows what she’s doing.

Aww bless....Soph......are you catching up on old Tattle threads from when it was moving really fast, you never had time to read because you was still concocting ways to gently con your lovely Hinch Army into buying your eBay tat...because they are always asking you 🤔 Now though it comes much easier...just practically pull an item out of the air and they are gonna buy it...no thought or reason needed...because Soph has it they MUST have it !
This was way back in old threads about her big feet somebody said...well today we know she is only a size 6...pretty average then....for pretty average Soph...just a normal pretty average girl who likes to clean 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

That's actually quite disgusting really. They clearly know it's bad advice so have had to legally cover themselves. You dont see that warning on the backs of cleaning products ffs, you'll see 'follow instructions carefully'. Maybe a different way of wording yes, but they could have written that in the book. Instead with that wording its supporting the dangerous use, but covering their backs. They're as irresponsible as her!!
Really playing on the anxiety card today...wondered where the can’t get out of bed statement was coming...but you clearly will quick smart as there’s swipe ups to be done...that’s how bleeping anxious she is....surely that would not even enter your head if you really had anxiety .......she is disgusting!
For the definition on anxiety see Sophie's own dictionary...
Anxiety.. noun.

A feeling you get when you've been publicly busted for lying. Eg, "I'm not paid for showing this" meanwhile getting paid thousands for a post
Also meaning..
A feeling you get when you've sold your soul to the devil, or having a brief lapse of a guilty conscience (also see same meaning for lying and being busted for it)

And she should consider all those women out there that have found out today that their dream of becoming a mum won’t happen 💔 the crocodile tears really got to me this morning-she’s mega rich, mum to be, got the house, a gorgeous dog, everything she could possibly want AND money didn’t bring happiness but she has happiness too because she says when she’s home that’s all she wants and home is her happy place? My goodness I’m so heartbroken for her that all she has to do today is sit in the sunshine in her egg chair, cuddling her bump and ordering crap off eBay 😡😡😡😡
For a woman who has everything her life is very empty and meaningless

Reactions: 13
I actually really don’t know if she’s genuinely upset this morning or is she just a bloody good actress 🤷🏼‍♀️ seems funny Louisa Zissman called her out on the Loose lips podcast yesterday for playing the mental health card and now she’s having a bad day!
If I’d of seen this a few months back I’d 100% of felt sorry for her and sent her a message of support because I was sucked in by it all!
I was about to write almost an identical post to yours! Try having a real mental health disorder (I’m not including your ED as I think we all know you have suffered/suffering with one. Im talking about your anxiety you claim to have) Soph. It’s agony - sometimes you’re so low you can’t even cry. Having such illnesses aren’t a bloody fashion status. We can see straight through you now hunnie - like one of your patio doors.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.