Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that “anxiety attack” soon cleared up. She’s now showing bump off in an orange dress from Boohoo. Boohoo - isn’t that the noise when someone cries sarcastically??! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I actually really don’t know if she’s genuinely upset this morning or is she just a bloody good actress 🤷🏼‍♀️ seems funny Louisa Zissman called her out on the Loose lips podcast yesterday for playing the mental health card and now she’s having a bad day!
If I’d of seen this a few months back I’d 100% of felt sorry for her and sent her a message of support because I was sucked in by it all!
Everything can’t be coincidental!

Reactions: 7
Is she being serious? Does this woman have a soul?
Cleverly worded.. most of you have them, but heres the link
Tapping into the people that haven't got one, dont want one, or cant afford one and egging them on to get one so they feel part of the group.
But you know, shes not harming anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't see her being a shoe size 6 at her height, her feet look bigger than a 6 in this group shot, maybe that's off Jamie's shoes 😂

She really does want people to see her as a tiny little elfin creature with delicate features and huge eyes....

View attachment 17100
Legit thought the same thing.
She’s tall and I’m tall I know she did not have size 6 feet! 😂

Reactions: 7
What did Luisa say? If anyone has a minute to fill me in please I’ve read back a few pages but can’t find it
Luisa. Did not hold back:

"Its becoming cool to have a mental health issue in the UK and if you hadn't you're a bit of a loser. I haven't got any mental health issue.

And I'm gonna go in on someone on social media who's guilty of this and has a massive fan following - Mrs Hinch.

She is always banging on about her anxiety and her mental health issues, she is one of the worst offenders for this and I just it's not cool.

Why are you trying to make mental health issues cool? I can understand we are trying to make them more mainstream and it's good to talk about them a bit more. But its all these people jumping on the bandwagon with all their mental health problems and I don't even think a lot of them have these mental health issues. I really don't.

I think it makes people who have got genuine bi-polar, schizophrenia. If you got a bit anxiety. Guess what guys, everyone has a little bit of anxiety every now and then. That's completely normal. And I think we are focusing on this too much. But its pissing me off".

Her and her co-host agreed people shouldn't self-diagnose so quick.

Luisa said some of these people like Mrs Hinch are just attention seeking with their bleeping quotes. "Mrs Hinch is annoying me now and I might unfollow her".

Reactions: 5
What she's doing now is really not sustainable is it? It's all a bit car crash viewing at this point and it's making me uncomfortable to watch, fake tears or not. Most of the negative comments directed at her simply want her to be more honest, transparent and use ethical marketing techniques, they don't begrudge her her insta fame or money.

I think she's backed herself into a corner now though and is struggling to figure out where to go from here and is using the sympathy vote to buy more time. She can still turn it around if she's smart, followers are fickle folk though and will jump on the next insta band wagon in the blink of an eye if they get fed up of her. I feel that her 'relationship' with her followers is very one way, with all the benefits going to Sophie with followers getting very little out of it, which could be her downfall.

Reactions: 18
Ffs... one minute she can’t get out of bed and then she’s got an orange dress on and hair and make up done. If I was having a day feeling like that I would still have my pjs on, no make up and hair chucked in a ponytail without being brushed!! She’s just so fake!!

Reactions: 26
I actually really don’t know if she’s genuinely upset this morning or is she just a bloody good actress 🤷🏼‍♀️ seems funny Louisa Zissman called her out on the Loose lips podcast yesterday for playing the mental health card and now she’s having a bad day!
If I’d of seen this a few months back I’d 100% of felt sorry for her and sent her a message of support because I was sucked in by it all!
THIS!!!!!!!!!! Spot on
How are 2.6 million people still not seeing straight through this ??!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Someone on a Hinch fb group asked for name suggestions for this kitten.
Look at this suggestion
🤦🏼‍♀️
Although if they used that spelling it’d REALLY piss the Hinch’s off when she does the obligatory IG post tagging Mrs H in

Edited: removed posters name.

Attachments

• Sick
Here is the dress she is trying to flog.
From her personal.

Yeah so hard to get out of bed yet hair done, and make up and outfit. BS.
Her collar bones tho 🤮 she’s a skeletor, not attractive at all, she’s like a lollipop skinny body and big head.

Legit thought the same thing.
She’s tall and I’m tall I know she did not have size 6 feet! 😂
Exactly. I’m very short and have size 4 feet. There is no way someone of her stature has feet only
2 sizes bigger than my trotters
Here is the dress she is trying to flog.
From her personal.

Yeah so hard to get out of bed yet hair done, and make up and outfit. BS.
I didn’t even realise she had a personal account!

Reactions: 5
This has just appeared on an Ava May group! This is what hinch does to people, don’t worry if you can’t feed your family as long as you’ve got your bloody wax melts...
That’s awful! Forty quid could buy a load of food.
Even if they “had” to have some smelly wax, buy a tenners worth and buy some food too!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.