Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finished the waste of paper that she likes to call her 'book', it was an extremely quick read because 30% of it is talking about very little personal life and making sure you know she has anxiety, 60% of it is lists of all the tit she shills and tips on how to use them (some of the more sensible tips she's never mentioned before, it seems as though whoever has ghostwritten the book didn't have enough original content from her so they got the rest from Google), and the rest are empty prompt pages. No mention of diluting and spraying around fabric softener.

I was more interested in seeing the publishers notes and copyright information (which for some reason was at the end of the book and not a part of the front matter), and look at that - give crappy tips and deny all responsibility for the damage you've done to your cult followers, their families, pets and homes. ATB.
I am going to buy a copy secondhand if I can, I don’t want to give her my money but would like to see what it’s all about

Reactions: 2
L
I felt the tiniest bit sorry for her this morning (literally the teeniest, tiniest bit) because we recently went away for 10 days (me, my partner & our 2 girls) last month, and when Monday came around & we had to get back into normal life, I spent half the day crying! I’m not depressed and am fortunate enough to not suffer with any mental health problems but the minute a routine changes and things go from one extreme to the other it hits me hard (personal experiences growing up).
BUT, the thing that pissed me off enough to not feel sorry for her was the fact that she said ‘I’m just cleaning my house, I’m not hurting anyone’ - that seems to be her go to when she’s talking about trolls! I mean technically, your not cleaning your house.. You’ve spent the last week saying you aren’t allowed? 😂😂😂
Look at Lou to see who she is hurting.

Reactions: 8
When I was watching her story and she’s in the egg chair with that jug of porridge, is it just me or does it sound like it’s seriously creaking as she’s swinging around in it? (And no this is not a dig at your weight Soph - I’m not that horrible, I’m just actually worried it is really poor quality and it could break)

Reactions: 9
Maybe if she made the bed like a normal person it would take her 30 seconds, be minimal effort and she wouldn't be so overwhelmed by it.

Sort of contradicts herself really as claims hinching helps her mental health yet shes overwhelmed by her own standards. That's why I don't think it's healthy for people with anxiety or depression to be taking on cleaning as a coping mechanism, because it doesn't work.
Hit the nail on the bleeping head. It’s not healthy, it breeds guilt and shame.

When I was watching her story and she’s in the egg chair with that jug of porridge, is it just me or does it sound like it’s seriously creaking as she’s swinging around in it? (And no this is not a dig at your weight Soph - I’m not that horrible, I’m just actually worried it is really poor quality and it could break)
I thought that & it just looks awkward & uncomfortable to sit in

Reactions: 3
What?! Her most recent story... She can’t make the bed but she’s managed to fold everything up & put it on the bed?! It would have been less effort making the bleeping thing!!
This is exactly what I thought! It would have far more easier for her to straighten the covers. She wouldn’t even have to lift them. She’s managed to fold everything and plump up the pillows. She’s been going on as though she has been told she shouldn’t be moving around too much yet she’s folded up the bedding and also been wiping over her window sill in the bathroom which will also require her to stretch a little.

Reactions: 4
I started reading these threads after seeing about Tattle on Instagram.

I followed her when she was first mentioned on Facebook but when she did her “zoflora snow” thing on the bed it made me so angry that she would advise people to put their lives at risk with a flammable product in their bed I stopped following her. I started again recently (just before she hit the 2 mil) and I almost bought into her hype but then I started to read between the lines and see her for the fake she is. All of her false thanks and coyness gets right up my nose and now for her to “put on” an anxiety attack less than 24hrs after she was pulled up on it is just too much.

I hope for the day that the papers manage to pull up some real dirt on her coz let’s face it there’s bound to be some on her or her husband (who I think looks like a right nasty piece of work) and then this Hinch phase will just end up being a bad memory.

Reactions: 10
Omg I saw on a local selling page a toddler ball pit and guess what? The pit was grey and the balls were various shades of grey too.🙄 Couldn't make it up! Poor kids
That is so sad. Babies and children are stimulated by colours. What are they going to be learning in years to come
Parent - what colour is this?
Child - Grey
Parent - and this colour?
Child - darker grey.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Too nervous to get out of bed but can video herself crying to over 2 million people. Sure Sophie. It's only relatable to followers if it isn't a load of bollocks.
She used to be so relatable but haven't seen a single day within that last 6 months where she's not posted stories containing ads (apart from hospital days) and even then she's not posting ads so people can feel sorry for her while she hints how poorly she is, but not poorly enough to leave her bloody phone alone. And eating from a jug, what the hell? Pure laziness.

Reactions: 14
Oh FFS...running out of things to sell so it’s back to the bloody swipe ups for the crappy radiator covers and that awful vase that looks like it should be on a grave !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve never commented on this thread.. but I have just seen the last stories and felt a bit of a rant coming on (sorry)! I always watched Hinch with a grain of salt. I remember when I first saw her I thought it was all a bit novel but couldn’t believe that nobody was pulling her up on the chemical shitstorm she was spraying all over her house and pouring down her drains. But I just kept following and watching her less and less. And then I found that any time I clicked on her I was greeted with yet another swipe up tatty eBay find so I would ignore her more and more. I was actually still following up until she came out of hospital and immediately popped on insta to ask for recommendations on bottle feeding. Low and behold, the next day (or close enough) she receives a tit tone of Tommee Tippee products. It just made me feel sick. It’s so sad that this type of advertising obviously serves these companies well, as opposed to much needed donations to homeless shelters and women fleeing domestic violence situations. But then seeing her carrying on like that in her stories today, almost like a caricature of herself, complaining about such vapid problems actually made my blood boil. People are not tearing her apart for being just a normal harmless lady, simply cleaning her house. It is because she embodies almost everything that is wrong with society today. And then has the hide to carry on like she is some kind of Truman Show victim, trapped in a life she didn’t ask for. It’s beyond crazy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I started reading these threads after seeing about Tattle on Instagram.

I followed her when she was first mentioned on Facebook but when she did her “zoflora snow” thing on the bed it made me so angry that she would advise people to put their lives at risk with a flammable product in their bed I stopped following her. I started again recently (just before she hit the 2 mil) and I almost bought into her hype but then I started to read between the lines and see her for the fake she is. All of her false thanks and coyness gets right up my nose and now for her to “put on” an anxiety attack less than 24hrs after she was pulled up on it is just too much.

I hope for the day that the papers manage to pull up some real dirt on her coz let’s face it there’s bound to be some on her or her husband (who I think looks like a right nasty piece of work) and then this Hinch phase will just end up being a bad memory.
That will be the day Gleam stops protecting her. I can't wait.

What did Luisa say? If anyone has a minute to fill me in please I’ve read back a few pages but can’t find it

Reactions: 2
Another ad🙄 or is she begging for boohoo to send her clothes

Her arms look scarily thin even though she’s apparently out on 8lbs

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.