Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to catch up so sorry if it's been covered but does she not iron and why is there never ever any washing hanging out in the garden? The weather has been lovely!

I also assume we are not going to be told why she was in hospital. So are we not friends and all in this together after all?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The comments under that grid post of herself are so cringe 🤮

I'm trying to catch up so sorry if it's been covered but does she not iron and why is there never ever any washing hanging out in the garden? The weather has been lovely!

I also assume we are not going to be told why she was in hospital. So are we not friends and all in this together after all?
I know I always think this!! Like for a woman that loves scent - you literally can’t beat the smell of washing that’s been dried on the line!!!

Reactions: 13

She doesn’t even have a washing line!

Reactions: 11
Better to come from a broken home than an unhappy home (speaking from experience)

The way she talks to him sometimes is vile and you can sense tension between them a fair bit in her stories. Maybe all isn’t actually as perfect as she likes to make out.

Like when Jamie was ‘unwell’, my thoughts are that they’d had a row and he went to stay at his mums as bed was made daily.. (old point, I know. Just an example)
I don't see any of those things. I see a happily married couple in their first home, with their first pet and expecting their first child, having a laugh together and killing it financially. Jamie clearly dotes on her. I guess sometimes it's easy to project? I'd never leap from, he wasn't sick they had a row. That's just weird.

I disagree with her practises massively, but I'd never wish a broken home on them. Some of these posts leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: 38
I felt absolutely zero pity for her this morning. Not one single little morsel of pity. She can go and swivel on her egg chair. Her anxiety is a lot of BS. Girls probably never had a hard day in her life, been a princess and Molly coddled from day dot. My dad died a few months ago very very suddenly from cancer, 3 members of my extremely small family are all battling cancer right now, I can't sleep worth a duck unless I dope myself up on pills from the doctor, I'm not depressed but my mood is low as duck, I've to start back to work in a couple weeks even though I'm nowhere near ready for it because I can't afford for my wages to drop... and this bleeping trumpet Mrs hinch is crying cause the sun have printed an article on her and aren't rimming her arse any more. Yeah okay then! Anxiety my arse. All the bleeping best sophie love. Rant over

I don't see any of those things. I see a happily married couple in their first home, with their first pet and expecting their first child, having a laugh together and killing it financially. Jamie clearly dotes on her. I guess sometimes it's easy to project? I'd never leap from, he wasn't sick they had a row. That's just weird.

I disagree with her practises massively, but I'd never wish a broken home on them. Some of these posts leave a bad taste in my mouth.
Agreed. He worships her, it's obvious to see. Even if he does sound nippy from time to time, we all get nippy with our other halves

• Sad
She was in such a panic that she’d ‘accidentally’ posted it on her home account not her personal but posted it again anyway and made it into an excuse to talk about her made up anxiety. I’m sorry but if you suffered with anxiety and were having such a bad day you’d probs still be laid up in bed now not plastering you face with make up and posting pictures of yourself on social media. Come off it.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Just had a thought

We mentioned yesterday how having anxiety is partly having to force yourself out of bed to go to work early on a morning....and now there’s a insta story of her crying ‘stuggling to get out of bed ‘

It ain’t washing with me ....she can still stay at home and hide from the world ( sorry sell crap on eBay and share it with everyone wish is the last thing you’d want to do!! )

Sorry ...multiple posts at a time :m xx

Well said I absolutely disagree with her practices but it’s all getting a bit to personal for my liking

I read somewhere that she doesn't iron and sends Jamie's shirts out to be ironed. Could be wrong. Don't blame her to be honest, I hate ironing 😂.

• Haha

I saw a ‘Mrs hinch cleaning tips’ group and requests to join for lols I’m not sure I can answer them honestly without being rejected

• Sick
  • Haha
Here is the dress she is trying to flog.
From her personal.

Yeah so hard to get out of bed yet hair done, and make up and outfit. BS.
I have suffered really badly from depression for 20 years. Some days I can't get out of bed. People like her really have no idea!! I love this site! Its good therapy@!

Reactions: 15
Just noticed on another cleaning account that quite a few of them are at some p&g event in London today and Mrs Hinch couldn’t make it so they played a pre recorded video of her (dolled up to the nines) saying she’s sorry she couldn’t come and she’s working with p&g on loads of projects so she’s bound to see them all sooon and to enjoy spending time together and that she loves all their accounts and happy hinching guys! Anyone who wants to see it it’s on cleanwithcurtis stories 🙄 I think little miss mops and mancleany amongst others are there

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I am going to buy a copy secondhand if I can, I don’t want to give her my money but would like to see what it’s all about
I will happily send you mine - you can have it, it’s headed for the charity shop unopened.

Reactions: 3
Just noticed on another cleaning account that quite a few of them are at some p&g event in London today and Mrs Hinch couldn’t make it so they played a pre recorded video of her (dolled up to the nines) saying she’s sorry she couldn’t come and she’s working with p&g on loads of projects so she’s bound to see them all sooon and to enjoy spending time together and that she loves all their accounts and happy hinching guys! Anyone who wants to see it it’s on cleanwithcurtis stories 🙄 I think little miss mops and mancleany amongst others are there

View attachment 17125
Just saw this on a few accounts. What a sick bucket.
How these accounts go to anything at the drop of a hat is hilarious.
Cherryoak manor went who has a professional cleaner SHE doesn't clean herself! But of course she went for the personalised washing up liquid 🙄🙄🙄.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saw this on a few accounts. What a sick bucket.
How these accounts go to anything at the drop of a hat is hilarious.
Cherryoak manor went who has a professional cleaner SHE doesn't clean herself! But of course she went for the personalised washing up liquid 🙄🙄🙄.
Omg what a cringe fest 😫 anything for a freebie ffs! I’m so surprised cleaning with mario isn’t in attendance 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.