Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed on another cleaning account that quite a few of them are at some p&g event in London today and Mrs Hinch couldn’t make it so they played a pre recorded video of her (dolled up to the nines) saying she’s sorry she couldn’t come and she’s working with p&g on loads of projects so she’s bound to see them all sooon and to enjoy spending time together and that she loves all their accounts and happy hinching guys! Anyone who wants to see it it’s on cleanwithcurtis stories 🙄 I think little miss mops and mancleany amongst others are there

View attachment 17125
Just went and watched his stories. Why doesn't she come across like this on her stories, even the way she speaks is so different... cause she's bloody false! Looks like she's been plumping her lips too. Looks so generic now, like all the Geordie shore cast, Towie etc

Reactions: 12
Just noticed on another cleaning account that quite a few of them are at some p&g event in London today and Mrs Hinch couldn’t make it so they played a pre recorded video of her (dolled up to the nines) saying she’s sorry she couldn’t come and she’s working with p&g on loads of projects so she’s bound to see them all sooon and to enjoy spending time together and that she loves all their accounts and happy hinching guys! Anyone who wants to see it it’s on cleanwithcurtis stories 🙄 I think little miss mops and mancleany amongst others are there

View attachment 17125
Well that's quite eye opening isn't it. It perfectly shows how big brands are using salespeople masquerading as 'the boy/girl next door who just like to clean their homes and post about it on Instagram' to sell their products to unsuspecting people that don't know that they are being advertised to by their 'friend'.

Reactions: 15
Well that's quite eye opening isn't it. It perfectly shows how big brands are using salespeople masquerading as 'the boy/girl next door who just like to clean their homes and post about it on Instagram' to sell their products to unsuspecting people that don't know that they are being advertised to by their 'friend'.
And how different does she sound?? Not the ditsy blonde who we hear on her stories!!! Fake fake fake!!!

Reactions: 13

Yep that video message made me bork 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
I actually really don’t know if she’s genuinely upset this morning or is she just a bloody good actress 🤷🏼‍♀️ seems funny Louisa Zissman called her out on the Loose lips podcast yesterday for playing the mental health card and now she’s having a bad day!
If I’d of seen this a few months back I’d 100% of felt sorry for her and sent her a message of support because I was sucked in by it all!
I have just listened to the podcast where Mental health is mentioned, and I totally agree with the views mentioned. Mental health illness affects how you live day to day, I’ve had to give up work and am on several medications, some days I genuinely can’t get out of bed and brushing my teeth is an effort. Then there is Mrs Hinch going on about mental health and she is up all dolled up and sitting swinging in the chair in her garden 5 minutes after being bogged down with her mental health issues. Her house is immaculate, she is immaculate she is well enough to be on social media every day, release a book, go shopping, ADVERTISE consistently. She rips my box in! So unrelatable 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The messages she shows from followers where they’re kissing her ass like “we won’t be going anywhere. Look after yourself first we’ll be here when you’re ready”, are all strategically posted in order to appeal to brands. What matters to brands isn’t really follower numbers but engagement figures and follower loyalty. She’ll be showing those messages to purposefully show that while she’s doing SFA, she still has a loyal following to sell to who hang on her every word. As she’s had a decent career in sales she’ll know this is the score.

Reactions: 20
And how different does she sound?? Not the ditsy blonde who we hear on her stories!!! Fake fake fake!!!

I suspect that clip will disappear very quickly, someone more tech minded than me save it somehow!

The messages she shows from followers where they’re kissing her ass like “we won’t be going anywhere. Look after yourself first we’ll be here when you’re ready”, are all strategically posted in order to appeal to brands. What matters to brands isn’t really follower numbers but engagement figures and follower loyalty. She’ll be showing those messages to purposefully show that while she’s doing SFA, she still has a loyal following to sell to who hang on her every word. As she’s had a decent career in sales she’ll know this is the score.
Absolutely, It's all about engagement, not followers.

Reactions: 11
I suspect that clip will disappear very quickly, someone more tech minded than me save it somehow!

Absolutely, It's all about engagement, not followers.
How cringe was it at the end of the video when the person recording and those watching all say awwww as if they’re so grateful their godly influencer took time to post a video for them 😂😂

Where is the clip? Thanks xx
Cleanwithcurtis has some of it up - he has loads of stories up tho so be prepared to trawl through them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How cringe was it at the end of the video when the person recording and those watching all say awwww as if they’re so grateful their godly influencer took time to post a video for them 😂😂

Cleanwithcurtis has some of it up - he has loads of stories up tho so be prepared to trawl through them 😂
Wow! How different is she on that video!! Oooh she’s a clever woman. Bet she didn’t realise that was going to be put on someone else’s story and seen by countless people not in the cleaning world. Sophie - make your mind up. Pick a personality and stick with 😡

Reactions: 12
Here are the clips of her in biz mode. The guy there only started his account a few months ago and only has 20k followers, yet flown to london for a P&G event in a bar in Selfridges. Just goes to show you what all that markup on their products pays for.

They can't even see the difference with fairy liquid in the demo :LOL:

That "aww" at the end 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.