Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B&M are selling her book for the bargain price of £5 🤣
I saw that today...I had to walk past the old mans grey ball sack hanging chair, past the very small end aisle showing her products with a very small sign actually....then I got to the craft stuff with a few books there among them was her book , surprised there was a £4.99 tag under it but think it was actually for something else not her book.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw that today...I had to walk past the old mans grey ball sack hanging chair, past the very small end aisle showing her products with a very small sign actually....then I got to the craft stuff with a few books there among them was her book , surprised there was a £4.99 tag under it but think it was actually for something else not her book.
It came up as an advert on my Instagram feed and a lot of people were commenting on how crap the book is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol And just think, her 'beloved' fans she told to buy her book at full price as pre-orders way back in the Autumn before even a page was written, were then sold again as she got them to pay even more for a signed copy and it was double the price of the original book, so they ended up with two books at a big price. They could've just waited and got one for a fiver a few short weeks after it's release. She ripped them off good and proper. But she loves y'all!

Reactions: 12
The eating out of a jug thing screams eating disorder to me. It’s easy to keep track of your portion size when you use a measuring jug.

Lol And just think, her 'beloved' fans she told to buy her book at full price as pre-orders way back in the Autumn before even a page was written, were then sold again as she got them to pay even more for a signed copy and it was double the price of the original book, so they ended up with two books at a big price. They could've just waited and got one for a fiver a few short weeks after it's release. She ripped them off good and proper. But she loves y'all!
Someone has actually commented that she pre ordered at full price and then bought another one that was meant to be signed but wasn’t! 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I say that because people are labelling her ‘followers’ as morons or uneducated and I’m just saying that’s not the case here. And to the above poster asking why I was in this thread if I like her, well it’s called being curious which is why these forums have been created, but I’m not going to comment in here any further.
The reason why some of her followers as ‘morons’ is because they are just following everything she does without question - like continuing to spray lenor all over their stuff despite the back of the bottle saying that it increases how flammable things are and shouldn’t be used on things like children’s pjs for that reason.

The eating out of a jug thing screams eating disorder to me. It’s easy to keep track of your portion size when you use a measuring jug.
I think she’s trying to make out that she’s eating A LOT, rather than controlling her portions.

Reactions: 8
I don't have many pet peeves but this is DEFINITELY one of them -- people picking at food like vultures.

Also, this cake? Looooool
Same! Some man grabbing at the bottle then being told to put it back, but licking his fingers the whole time. Touching it after licking.

The rest grabbing at bits and pulling, her claw hand in there ripping bits out. Recording it with her other claw for the internet.

No class whatsoever.

And thinking that cake is anything but the trashy mess it is. I'm convinced these companies dislike her, these cleaning companies send her the worst cakes I think I've ever seen, and I'm a fan of Cake Wrecks.

Reactions: 8
Lol, no it hasn’t. This thread is turning into a joke.
In an old thread someone said they seen Slimfast on a receipt she showed. No screenshot. No evidence she’s been drinking it when pregnant.
Just saying things are fact when actually they aren’t is what’s ruined these threads.
I saw the pic of the tubs in Her cupboard-

In an old thread someone said they seen Slimfast on a receipt she showed. No screenshot. No evidence she’s been drinking it when pregnant.
Just saying things are fact when actually they aren’t is what’s ruined these threads.
On one of her stories...of course it’s now been deleted as was a few weeks back, she’d just been shopping or had a delivery and was filling her cupboards up...it was Slimfast and tins of everything it seemed from the Heinz range...she was definately pregnant then as it was literally couple of weeks ago. There was a screenshot on here I think.

Reactions: 13
Un-bleeping- believable that there are humans out there who do stupid things like this.

I’m almost almost speechless 😶.
Me too, but then I think how Mrs Hinch wipes down her kitchen counter constantly with Zoflora, then chops those peppers on there and when they fly off the board they land on the counter and she tosses them straight into her food :sick: She has made it seem Zoflora is safe to use around food and on kitchen prep surfaces. She'd even pour half a bottle on the regular all over her dining table, until she got sent a free varnished one.

Someone has actually commented that she pre ordered at full price and then bought another one that was meant to be signed but wasn’t! 😬
Hinch just loves to over deliver doesn't she! I hope all those people she charged full price and then some for the meet and greets actually got full refunds :( Her book, and it's content, is proof someone who is name of the moment can be utterly crap and still sell well.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s laughably pathetic how she begs for this attention, wants to be famous and have all the freebies and air time that comes with it but doesn’t like to be in the newspaper unless she’s being paid for it and has been done up like the dogs bollocks for a shoot. Sorry love but you can’t have your hideous MINKEHH cake and *not* eat it. Unfortunately you don’t always get to choose what is written about you or what photos they post. Wake up and realise your tit stinks just like the rest of us

• Haha
there's ya screenshots - in cupboard and on receipt.
View attachment 17055View attachment 17055
Screenshot_20190424-094638_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve calmed down, since my post earlier — apologies for the language! In fact i’m finding it all rather comical now.
I don’t think her earlier post “I think everyone gets these little Bounty packs don’t they?” was just a rhetorical question. I think there’s a small part of her that might genuinely think her HCP put it together as a special little package because of who she is 🙈😂 I mean...who is she (in the voice of BB’s Nikki Grahame). Also that article about her earnings has clearly narked her. The fact she thinks anything about her would be front page news worthy is just ridiculous! Shows how highly she thinks of herself though. How I wish a journalist would do a bit of digging on her and reveal everything. Her sales history past, her post and story earnings, what she charges to “influence”/promote small companies, the gifts, the affiliate links, the amount of chemicals and one use plastic she endorses, the unsafe practices (cleaning and baby related), the fact she can find each and every message asking for a link, or telling her she is god’s Gift but ignores all others.

Also in regards to growth scans they are not a standard part of antenatal care. They tend to be mostly used after 20 weeks which is usually when the fundus (bump) starts being measured. The fundus ‘should’ measure in cm’s the number of weeks you are e.g 30 weeks would measure 30cm’s. Or at least that is the expected rate give or take a cm or two. There are a few reasons Mrs Hinch baby could be measuring small. It’s usually because of a problem with the mum (illness, infection, drug/alcohol abuse, BP, as well as malnutrition and very low weight), problems with the uterus/placenta or an actual problem with the baby. And once you have one growth scan you will inevitably have a few (every week or two) as babies grow in spurts so it gives you a better tracking history than just one scan. As Mrs Hinch has said today, baby is doing well and had a growth spurt which coincides with a) her hospital stay b) seemingly eating more and c) putting on weight herself. I don’t like to speculate on medical matters, especially having worked in maternity but given what we know from MH herself, along with what we surmise I think it’s all adding up.
I’ve seen a few comments of some of you having larger babies and not having had growth scans - it could be that your fundus was within the ‘normal’ range or if it was measuring large, it was because of another perfectly acceptable reason, such as your due date is slightly wrong, 2nd/3rd/4th baby, baby was in breech (or other) position, you have looser stomach muscles but if a condition such as polyhydramnios (too much fluid) or macrosomia (a baby much too large for its gestation) was suspected, then I’m confident a scan would be recommended. They were obviously just happy that your body and placenta were doing a great job of feeding and keeping your baby nice and healthy. I’ve really gone on a tangent and I’m sure a lot will want to skip this “Mums net” post, but I find it interesting.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone watched Louis Theroux documentary on Mother and Mental Health?

I'm putting myself out there but gonna say...Mrs Hinch has a lot to answer for.
She's deffo contributed to that.

Or she could have been told in hospital to have so many ounces of porridge and pasta per portion and chucking it all in the jug is the easiest way to measure the portions and what you’ve eaten

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.