Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly thinks her army is daft 😂 Which to be fair 50% are or either oblivious.

Another thing I’ve noticed: She never responds to her “army” 😂 Yet everybody worships her and she says she “loves them all”.

Blocks people that make her sales go down.
Don’t you know that some of her army have degrees 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Sophie’s Mum a bit like Gwen from Gavin and Stacey in that she can only cook one thing ?

Soph’s Mum - roast dinner .
Gwen - omelette.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Luisa. Did not hold back:

"Its becoming cool to have a mental health issue in the UK and if you hadn't you're a bit of a loser. I haven't got any mental health issue.

And I'm gonna go in on someone on social media who's guilty of this and has a massive fan following - Mrs Hinch.

She is always banging on about her anxiety and her mental health issues, she is one of the worst offenders for this and I just it's not cool.

Why are you trying to make mental health issues cool? I can understand we are trying to make them more mainstream and it's good to talk about them a bit more. But its all these people jumping on the bandwagon with all their mental health problems and I don't even think a lot of them have these mental health issues. I really don't.

I think it makes people who have got genuine bi-polar, schizophrenia. If you got a bit anxiety. Guess what guys, everyone has a little bit of anxiety every now and then. That's completely normal. And I think we are focusing on this too much. But its pissing me off".

Her and her co-host agreed people shouldn't self-diagnose so quick.

Luisa said some of these people like Mrs Hinch are just attention seeking with their bleeping quotes. "Mrs Hinch is annoying me now and I might unfollow her".
My fave podcast, glad she called her out, both still following each other though

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I searched for this thread 😂 it’s half the reason I joined! I know I’m late to the party but what in the actual duck is that little fabric taco she’s bought for the baby?! Surely she can’t think that’s honestly a safe product for the baby? BREATHABLE FABRIC! It’s about a 35 tog hun you couldn’t breath through that if your life depended on it!

And why is she eating everything out of a bleeping jug?! Swipe up for the same one hinchers 🙄 lord give me strength!
She’s eating slim fast stuff out of a jug because she gained 8lb last week! She won’t truly be happy about it!

• Wow
This makes me so angry.. when will her "army" wake up and smell the coffee.. or are they still going to believe that they are "all in this together"..
The only thing they wake up and smell is bloody Zoflora. Or Chlorine gas from all their chemical concoctions coming from their cauldron toilet bowl

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I’m probably gonna end up on the front of the papers as gretel” You mean your gonna dip into your mil & pay to be front page news hun? Stop begging tabloids to spread your name further. Do some bleeping good with your platform. You could literally change things with the “power” you have behind you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is Sophie’s Mum a bit like Gwen from Gavin and Stacey in that she can only cook one thing ?

Soph’s Mum - roast dinner .
Gwen - omelette.
No don’t forget she does a mean toad in the hole too “sophs” fave 🙄

Reactions: 4
“I’m probably gonna end up on the front of the papers as gretel” You mean your gonna dip into your mil & pay to be front page news hun? Stop begging tabloids to spread your name further. Do some bleeping good with your platform. You could literally change things with the “power” you have behind you.
She really seems fuming about that article, probably because her Hinchers now will see how much she's really earning! Don't know where theyve got the info from but it doesn't sound far off from what others have said it is

Reactions: 17
She should know by now, the press don’t care what they write about you as long as it sells papers. If you’re not whiter than white you’re in for trouble.

Notice she doesn’t once deny that she’s earning £5k per post, instead tries to make light of it and puts a filter on that masks her voice because she’s obviously shitting it that the army are going to smell the coffee (even through 10 bottles of Zoflora they’ve washed in throughout the day) 😂

Reactions: 16
I love how she says she reads untruths about herself in the media. Then in the same breath claims she doesn't read the media as she doesn't want to read untruths.

So, she hates tattle but she loves to read it. Remember when she said she had blocked tattle from her phone lol Then she accidentally filmed her husband reading it. LOL.

Does she ever listen to herself? Contradictions everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Notice she doesn’t once deny that she’s earning £5k per post, instead tries to make light of it and puts a filter on that masks her voice because she’s obviously shitting it that the army are going to smell the coffee (even through 10 bottles of Zoflora they’ve washed in throughout the day) 😂
Yeah she did say people wrote rubbish about her but didn't refer to what was rubbish. Maybe didn't want to draw attention to it although people are bound to Google out of curiosity

Reactions: 3

Spotted a hinch baby chair on the ‘We love Hinch’ facebook page. How long before we see the awful blankets too?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I love how she says she reads untruths about herself in the media. Then in the same breath claims she doesn't read the media as she doesn't want to read untruths.

So, she hates tattle but she loves to read it. Remember when she said she had blocked tattle from her phone lol Then she accidentally filmed her husband reading it. LOL.

Does she ever listen to herself? Contradictions everywhere!
All that time to read the tabloids. No time to read a couple of DMs and some safe advice on the dangerous bullshit she’s selling. Her whole life is one contradiction. She’s a mess in every sense now

Reactions: 9
Yeah she did say people wrote rubbish about her but didn't refer to what was rubbish. Maybe didn't want to draw attention to it although people are bound to Google out of curiosity
Yea i think the lack of clarity speaks volumes! Sweeping over it like a denial but realistically if she wasn’t earning that much she would say “ma hinchers I wish I was earning that much per post if I was I would take u all to home bargains wiv me and get loads of bargs, not gonna lie, id bring all 2mill of us cause we’re in this together” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This video pretty much sums up what we are actually doing with all these chemicals! So worth a watch!
I love this so much. Years ago I studied Theta Healing, and learnt that a staggering 90% of humans in the Uk don't get even 1 hour of natural light per day & all year around. At the time, I was one of that stat. I tried to grasp at every minute to make it sound better than it was such as 3 mins to car, 4 mins to work etc but it didn't amount to enough. I immediately changed it and ngl it was hard at first but soon got into the flow and looked forward to it! I now get out and walk every day in natural light for a minimum hour. Usually around 3 hours max. It felt like seeing my neighbourhood for the first time. I saw plants and people I didn't know existed. I saw more Christmas decorations than I knew were ever put up! I started that Summer and loved it so much I continued all Autumn and Winter. That was the 1st Winter I did not suffer with S.A.D, which I'd had for yrs & had massively affected my life by every January. I've never had that since. I've since learnt natural light increases serotonin in the body, which is vital for feeling good! It makes sense to me now I suffered with anxiety and S.A.D and now I don't.

Cutting out my phone time and limiting pc time has helped too, there's tons more to this topic but my post here is such an off topic one so I'll leave it there, but yes Mrs Hinch is encouraging everyone to be unhealthy, eat unhealthy, stay indoors and create an even more toxic environment by spraying fake chemicals everywhere that mimic things like natural lavender but are nothing like it. She is constantly ill. Barely a week goes by without her coughing, sick etc. I bet her head feels like a constant fog (which is why I think she's so ditzy) If she cleaned up her life and her diet, she'd be amazed at the mental clarity. Her dog and baby would massively benefit too.

Unfortunately she's in such a haze I don't think she can think straight. Only to sell, sell sell, that's as far as her brain goes. And I feel that's just habit after all these years. She is so unhealthy, it staggers me that she has any fans at all, and isn't just roundly mocked. It's kinder to help her, but she blocks everyone who tries to help her, so I'm afraid to me at least she's a bit of a lost cause.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.