Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi folks!

I've been lurking on here for a few weeks and in that time read loads and now realised I've stupidly been taken in by all this Hinch palava! 🙄 quite ashamed to admit I got swept into it all! Feel completely misled and fooled! Anyhoo.. I'm more savvy thanks to you lot, I'll be sure to tell others not to be taken for a fool either! 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Some of the comments on that sun article though! ‘She deserves it’ ‘good on her’ etc

Also it just says what she earns per post. And she hardly does any actual grid posts so bet the army will think she’s not earning *that* much. They probably don’t realise the stories count too.

Shame it didn’t go into her endless swipe ups because I genuinely think a lot of people have no clue. And even if they do, do they know that they don’t actually have to buy that actual thing from that actual link. Anything they buy from eBay within 24 hours (or is it 30 days I’m not sure) she gets credit for. So even if they do find it cheaper on eBay she stil gets something. I bet most don’t know that. I can imagine loads of her followers swiping up for a nosey and not buying, not realising they are still contributing when they buy something totally unrelated.

Seriously why aren’t people questioning why she gets *everything* from eBay. Even the other day when she posted a link to Argos it was the Argos eBay shop and not the direct link to Argos. Surely that must make people stop and ask why? I would find that very very odd if I hadn’t found this place within about a week of following her.

Reactions: 16
Yeah she did say people wrote rubbish about her but didn't refer to what was rubbish. Maybe didn't want to draw attention to it although people are bound to Google out of curiosity
The bit that wasn’t true was the bit that said ‘the baby is due later in the year’ that’s why she said it
Was
Rubbish....😤

Reactions: 3
It’s out of control! I used to work at a butchers, so you can imagine every work surface had to be clean, safe and the whole place was cleaned every night. You didn’t leave until it was clean. Did we have 6487 different bottles of products? Did we bollocks. They’d never have allowed all that contamination with chemicals. And there I cleaned the windows with soapy water 😂
I hear you. Back in an earlier thread I wrote how astonished I was that the Hinch think she needs all these chemicals and products to clean a house. I worked in a veterinary surgeon's and we cleaned with one product. One. And we performed operations daily. Our place was pristine and we never had any issues. I moved to another part of the country and worked in a posher vets there and guess what, one product used for cleaning. Amazing. lol. And we didn't pour tons of stuff down our plug holes, either! Hot water! Ofc in our cupboard we had a few tried and tested products such as Swarfega to get car engine oil out of animals fur and always HiBiScrub for their skin that stuff is amazing, but for cleaning it was just water and one animal friendly product.

I have forgotten the name of it, in fact I don't think I ever knew it just used to use the pump bottle that never seemed to end lol However interestingly while searching for it I googled 'cleaning product used in vets' and went straight to images to see if I recognized it and there's a bottle of Zoflora and the words 'Vets Issue Stark Warning Over Mrs Hinch'. She's everywhere. She's a menace to health!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Came here to say exactly the same thing :LOL: I’ve got 5 toilets - ooooooh!!! 🙌 Almost as bad as the “I’m a Hincher with a degree” brag
I'm yet to find a smart Hincher at this late stage. They keep letting themselves down! There's still hope though. Anyone who owns 5 toilets and is writing online about it and that they are constantly running from one to the next to clean it, needs to look at themselves in a mirror. Then ask where it all went wrong. Because that isn't helping anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Warning for continuingly trolling the Hinch threads - Please read our rules and why they're important
It has been documented with screenshots in older threads, yes.
Lol, no it hasn’t. This thread is turning into a joke.
In an old thread someone said they seen Slimfast on a receipt she showed. No screenshot. No evidence she’s been drinking it when pregnant.
Just saying things are fact when actually they aren’t is what’s ruined these threads.

She soooo wants Gretal to be in the paper!!
Such a dick!
I laughed like a drain when she said she uses Gretel to remain out of the media. As if! She adores the media. She loves to create stories to get in them such as the taint oil story. She lives for it, she and her husband have been trying for fame for years, such as his tv quiz show appearances and her begging to be on TOWIE but refused, every article nets her more followers. She's PAID for articles! I've never seen them use her story pictures though, they always use the pictures from this morning or other interviews. Gosh, she talks utter bollox.

In an old thread someone said they seen Slimfast on a receipt she showed. No screenshot. No evidence she’s been drinking it when pregnant.
Just saying things are fact when actually they aren’t is what’s ruined these threads.
Excuse me, I saw Slimfast on her receipt and someone posted it here! Click here. And I also saw her cupboard lined with slimfast when she was filming in her cupboard, because that's her life I guess lol. So there's plenty of evidence. These threads aren't ruined, they are a factual gold mine :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There was a screenshot of a receipt and slimfast in her cupboard ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
User banned for continuous Hinch trolling - Please read our rules and why they're important
There was a screenshot of a receipt and slimfast in her cupboard ffs
Lol, and that’s “evidence” she’s been taking it when pregnant.
There wasn’t a screen shot of the receipt btw, just a tub on a top shelf of a cupboard 🙄

I laughed like a drain when she said she uses Gretel to remain out of the media. As if! She adores the media. She loves to create stories to get in them such as the taint oil story. She lives for it, she and her husband have been trying for fame for years, such as his tv quiz show appearances and her begging to be on TOWIE but refused, every article nets her more followers. She's PAID for articles! I've never seen them use her story pictures though, they always use the pictures from this morning or other interviews. Gosh, she talks utter bollox.

Excuse me, I saw Slimfast on her receipt and someone posted it here! Click here. And I also saw her cupboard lined with slimfast when she was filming selling some plastic tray crap. So there's plenty of evidence. These threads aren't ruined, they are a factual gold mine :)
It’s a shame cause the threads used to be so good and informative.
Now it’s just people slagging her parenting and “seeing the light”.
No wonder they’ve slowed right down.

Lol, and that’s “evidence” she’s been taking it when pregnant.
There wasn’t a screen shot of the receipt btw, just a tub on a top shelf of a cupboard [emoji849]

They slowed down when Hinch when to hospital. But okurrr

Reactions: 7
Is Sophie’s Mum a bit like Gwen from Gavin and Stacey in that she can only cook one thing ?

Soph’s Mum - roast dinner .
Gwen - omelette.
Don’t forget the toad in the hole monstrosity she likes...last one her Mum made her looked vile 🤢

Reactions: 6
Tattle users aren't to blame for the lack of Hinch content. She and Gleam have just gotten better at covering their tracks.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.