Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks eating out of a jug is the way to go?

Jesus, just when I thought she couldn’t get anymore bleeping irritating. Let’s face it , she sits on her arse all day , would it kill her to put the food in a bowl or on a plate then wash it up.

She’s an irritating twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet, but Luisa Zissmann called out Mrs Hinch on her podcast today for faking anxiety!
Luisa. Did not hold back:

"Its becoming cool to have a mental health issue in the UK and if you hadn't you're a bit of a loser. I haven't got any mental health issue.

And I'm gonna go in on someone on social media who's guilty of this and has a massive fan following - Mrs Hinch.

She is always banging on about her anxiety and her mental health issues, she is one of the worst offenders for this and I just it's not cool.

Why are you trying to make mental health issues cool? I can understand we are trying to make them more mainstream and it's good to talk about them a bit more. But its all these people jumping on the bandwagon with all their mental health problems and I don't even think a lot of them have these mental health issues. I really don't.

I think it makes people who have got genuine bi-polar, schizophrenia. If you got a bit anxiety. Guess what guys, everyone has a little bit of anxiety every now and then. That's completely normal. And I think we are focusing on this too much. But its pissing me off".

Her and her co-host agreed people shouldn't self-diagnose so quick.

Luisa said some of these people like Mrs Hinch are just attention seeking with their bleeping quotes. "Mrs Hinch is annoying me now and I might unfollow her".

• Heart
Reactions: 30

"Its becoming cool to have a mental health issue in the UK and if you hadn't you're a bit of a loser. I haven't got any mental health issue.

And I'm gonna go in on someone on social media who's guilty of this and has a massive fan following - Mrs Hinch.

She is always banging on about her anxiety and her mental health issues, she is one of the worst offenders for this and I just it's not cool.

Why are you trying to make mental health issues cool? I can understand we are trying to make them more mainstream and it's good to talk about them a bit more. But its all these people jumping on the bandwagon with all their mental health problems and I don't even think a lot of them have these mental health issues. I really don't.

I think it makes people who have got genuine bi-polar, schizophrenia. If you got a bit anxiety. Guess what guys, everyone has a little bit of anxiety every now and then. That's completely normal. And I think we are focusing on this too much. But its pissing me off".

Luisa said some of these people like Mrs Hinch are just attention seeking with their bleeping quotes. "Mrs Hinch is annoying me now and I might unfollow her".
Love the Loose Lips podcast, haven't actually listened to today's episode but I agree with the above from Luisa.

I'm also really annoyed at the ignorance of MH promoting those swaddle things, bloody irresponsible of her.

Also has she really had Slimfast while pregnant?!

Reactions: 3

Go Luisa, not something I thought I’d ever say but well done for that.

Reactions: 2
Love the Loose Lips podcast, haven't actually listened to today's episode but I agree with the above from Luisa.

I'm also really annoyed at the ignorance of MH promoting those swaddle things, bloody irresponsible of her.

Also has she really had Slimfast while pregnant?!
It has been documented with screenshots in older threads, yes.

Reactions: 1
B&M will make over the mug shot in her honour , limited edition Jug Shots Sophs fave plastic cheese .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

In regards to growth scans. I had to with my children cos I was measuring smaller. I’m only petite tho!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
People are posting on the Facebook group and asking if it’s safe to spray their kids mattresses with zoflora. For a fresher smell.

If you are washing your sheets regularly enough the bed will smell fine?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Glad someone said it! I hate to say it but mental health problems have been romanticised to the point where even brands are using it to appear less soulless. I am all for mental illness being depicted in the media, but not by the subhuman scum trying to make an easy £££

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't have many pet peeves but this is DEFINITELY one of them -- people picking at food like vultures.

Also, this cake? Looooool

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 17009

In regards to growth scans. I had to with my children cos I was measuring smaller. I’m only petite tho!
This makes me so angry.. when will her "army" wake up and smell the coffee.. or are they still going to believe that they are "all in this together".. Sickening that people can earn this kind of money for doing nothing and yet we all have to go out and work hard, miss out on events, go without things and yet will never in a million years make what they make.. It would take me 6 months to save 5k!

Reactions: 5
I don't have many pet peeves but this is DEFINITELY one of them -- people picking at food like vultures.

Also, this cake? Looooool
And once again we diddnt see her have none 🙄
And what is with them bloody roast dinners! Always oversized aswell. Weird

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.