Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I was never offered one first time and my baby was 10lb 5 and i kept telling them I thought he was big! I am getting them this time round though. She must be measuring too small...
My 4.9kg (11lb) they were going to let me go 2 weeks over before inducing me. They're reasoning being I got the 10lb baby out myself so I would be fine. Thankfully my waters went at 40+3. The smallest one was number 3 and they included me on my due date to avoid him getting too big. I'm 22 weeks now and again measuring big but no growth scans have been discussed.
I reckon that baby was measuring tiny she hardly had a bump at all and wasnt eating at all. Then the tiny baby nappies etc He was most certainly not growing correctly because of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She must be so underweight by the amount of midwife appts and growth scans she has! Like everyone’s said it’s not routine to constantly offer growth scans I had 2 growth scans as my baby was measureing small due to preeclampsia (placenta not working properly) and the growth scans are only used for medical reasons so her weight issue is clearly something they are monitoring, she’ll probs gain enough by the time baby is born then she’ll go back to not eating anything and tell everyone how slim she’s got after her baby 🙄 also why show us what your bloody eating before you eat it? How about showing us the empty plate and the leftovers in the bin? give it 6 months and the whole ‘hinch’ phase will be old news 🙌🏻

Reactions: 7
Wonder what tonight’s Tea in a Jug will be? Slim fast soup perhaps? The suspense is killing me. Let us know soon won’t you Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Skipping to Ignoring birth stories but growth scans are standard and regular if you are under consultant care, which she will be because she had a dvt so is a high risk. Now you can get put under consultant for the smallest thing- bmi, family history etc. But hers will be due to her blood clots. Midwife I had said 70% of hers were under it so it is more common than you think. I was under for something really small, and had to see either a midwife or have a scan every 2 or 3 weeks. So that's why it seems like she has a lot

Reactions: 5
I searched for this thread 😂 it’s half the reason I joined! I know I’m late to the party but what in the actual duck is that little fabric taco she’s bought for the baby?! Surely she can’t think that’s honestly a safe product for the baby? BREATHABLE FABRIC! It’s about a 35 tog hun you couldn’t breath through that if your life depended on it!

And why is she eating everything out of a bleeping jug?! Swipe up for the same one hinchers 🙄 lord give me strength!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she going to eat her Sunday roast out of a jug? Will she ask the next restaurant she goes to to put her meal in a jug as a special request? For the love of all that’s holy - you are an adult with plenty of crockery, eat off a plate or out of a dish!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Doesn't she realize how bad it sounds that she gained 8lb since eating properly and now the baby has finally had a growth spurt. Poor kid, trying to grow and develop normally with a woman picking at snack shite for 9 months and sipping on slimfast during pregnancy :(

I think she got well and truly ticked off in hospital for having her head in the clouds on so many topics. Suddenly she was back home and after mostly ignoring her pregnancy she was finally preparing for the baby by getting her mother to wash the clothes, and pack and prepare. And she seems to be eating proper meals now (possibly, at least breakfast if she eats it) I think she's a child who has to be stood over and watched to make sure she eats. And after 9 months or 8 months of not eating properly, and not preparing for the baby including no nursery, she was finally given a wake up call. She beggars belief. If she was a young teen I could understand but she's pushing 30 years old.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She reads here, or more so manager Jamie does 😂 if we pick up on anything it needs to be addressed in case her barmy army pick up on it too and realise she’s as fake as Katie Prices tits
Jamie definitely does, do you remember that story she posted where he was looking at Tattle

They've sold loads of them, inc all sold out of the one she liked and similar colour, which is shocking to me. (I always remove cookies after) Her sneakiness knows no bounds, saying she has an addiction to ebay and trying to make light of the fact she's found some more useless tat to do a swipe up for her Hinchers and make more money from them. I bet some of them buying it don't even have babies.
Damn me and my having good faith in people.. bloody dicks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Skipping to Ignoring birth stories but growth scans are standard and regular if you are under consultant care, which she will be because she had a dvt so is a high risk. Now you can get put under consultant for the smallest thing- bmi, family history etc. But hers will be due to her blood clots. Midwife I had said 70% of hers were under it so it is more common than you think. I was under for something really small, and had to see either a midwife or have a scan every 2 or 3 weeks. So that's why it seems like she has a lot
Yes the consultants used to decide if growth scans or placenta dopplers etc were needed and how often according to the Mother’s history and I’d say she has quite a few health issues. And although she has blood disorders which puts her in a high risk category, I personally think her weight has a lot to do with it as well.

Reactions: 4
I know it was discussed a few pages ago but I’m just catching up now.
I’m going to be messaging the Lullaby Trust asking if they can post a story or something about that death trap of a swaddle Hinch was advertising.

Firstly, she’s having a summer baby and there’s no need for the baby to be wrapped in something that thick (how many times did she fold it up to secure with the Velcro?!)

Secondly, there is no tog rating on the product. So whilst it may look like thin, breathable material and whilst it may have been ok for your baby or whatever (survivor bias) this is not actually safe to use as a sleeping product. Doubt it’s safe to use at all tbh.

I’d like to think that people will use their common sense when seeing this advertised but I highly doubt it. Her irresponsible advertising of cleaning products and how to use them was one thing, but she is now literally promoting items that could kill. And that is not ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Do it, you may save a Hinchers baby's life! Some of these Hinchers can't be trusted to have common sense or use Google so I've noticed.

Remember when she sold out that dangerous baby dangling net thing.

If I recall correctly, mrs Hinch told the media the baby had a normal heartbeat after her latest hospital dash. So maybe she stopped feeling him kicking and they tested her and found blood sugar level really low or something. It was such a strange comment to make otherwise. Maybe one of the drips was vits and mins. Another sugar solution maybe another for saline. She prob was low in absolutely everything on her stupid diet.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 16967
Closer to the weekend? Is everyday not just the same for you anyway Soph?
This really REALLY FUCKED ME OFF

She has no idea what anxiety is, I have to literally force my self out of bed at 06:30 every morning and force my self to go to work most days it’s that bad for me constantly wishing for the weekend when I can sleep/stay in/ go out if I feel up to it

And she’s spouting tit about it almost being the weekend WHEN SHE DOESNT WORK AND EVRRY DAY IS A PISSING WEEKEND FOR HER

Fumin huns

Sorry for the rant :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like she was on labetalol for blood pressure, those tablets can reduce the blood sugars in the unborn baby and cause them to go sleepy and not kick as often (I had this problem) which could be why she was on the trace machine for a long time

Also off the baby subject and back to the god awful earrings, I absolute Emily Atack but look at them monstrosities on her ears 😭😭 she posted this on the 2nd of May so grinch has obviously got on the bandwagon about these ugly earrings 😂View attachment 16996

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet, but Luisa Zissmann called out Mrs Hinch on her podcast today for faking anxiety!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I know it was discussed a few pages ago but I’m just catching up now.
I’m going to be messaging the Lullaby Trust asking if they can post a story or something about that death trap of a swaddle Hinch was advertising.

Firstly, she’s having a summer baby and there’s no need for the baby to be wrapped in something that thick (how many times did she fold it up to secure with the Velcro?!)

Secondly, there is no tog rating on the product. So whilst it may look like thin, breathable material and whilst it may have been ok for your baby or whatever (survivor bias) this is not actually safe to use as a sleeping product. Doubt it’s safe to use at all tbh.

I’d like to think that people will use their common sense when seeing this advertised but I highly doubt it. Her irresponsible advertising of cleaning products and how to use them was one thing, but she is now literally promoting items that could kill. And that is not ok.
Will she care though? Being thin was more important than her own baby trying to grow so why would she care about other babies? If it’s true she is incorporated, even getting sued for a child death won’t hurt her, the corporate liability insurance will pay out and she will carry on as usual.

Looks like she was on labetalol for blood pressure, those tablets can reduce the blood sugars in the unborn baby and cause them to go sleepy and not kick as often (I had this problem) which could be why she was on the trace machine for a long time

Also off the baby subject and back to the god awful earrings, I absolute Emily Atack but look at them monstrosities on her ears 😭😭 she posted this on the 2nd of May so grinch has obviously got on the bandwagon about these ugly earrings 😂View attachment 16996View attachment 16997
Where is that pic taken! Floors look sticky and the walls in need of repair and repaint

She has no idea what anxiety is, I have to literally force my self out of bed at 06:30 every morning and force my self to go to work most days it’s that bad for me

And she’s spouting tit about it almost being the weekend WHEN SHE DOESNT WORK AND EVRRY DAY IS A PISSING WEEKEND FOR HER

Fumin huns

This pissed me off too. Everyday is a weekend for her.

Reactions: 6
Finally someone who's not just a model on a website advertising them for sale, but is that really the 'celeb' she's talking about?! LOL

I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet, but Luisa Zissmann called out Mrs Hinch on her podcast today for faking anxiety!
There's definitely an awakening going on. People with a voice are catching up to our first thread from last September!

Reactions: 11

She has no idea what anxiety is, I have to literally force my self out of bed at 06:30 every morning and force my self to go to work most days it’s that bad for me constantly wishing for the weekend when I can sleep/stay in/ go out if I feel up to it

Fumin huns

Zoella use to do this "I love Mondays" bs

Of course because you legit slug around at home doing sht all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg Mrs Hinch reminds me so much of Zoella. She'd get up at 6am and make a big deal how amazing she was to be 'up and at it' so early (despite going to bed at 9pm) then she'd do a bit of wrapping friends gifts, take a bath, eat junk food and put the fire on and watch movies all morning. The afternoon and evening would be the same, lounging on the sofa, food delivery to the house then order take away pizza in the evening with more tv. Then she'd be in bed at 9pm patting herself on the back for a busy, productive day. Mrs Hinch is literally this person but with very slight differences, such as sleeping later and going to bed later, apart from that the same. Ghost written best selling books etc All a big money grabbing con. No wonder they have the same agency.

Reactions: 11
The pasta in a jug is probably one of those packet instant meal things 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.