Mrs Hinch #24 Home with all of her cannula holes, back to hitting £££ goals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s promoting her tacky false lashes again. 🙄🤢
I literally only mentioned it like yesterday or the other day 😂😂 hi Soph hun

‘I cried because he has a tongue’ i hope it’s not forked like yours. When he’s born she’ll be crying because he has legs and ears and she never expected it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I literally only mentioned it like yesterday or the other day 😂😂 hi Soph hun

‘I cried because he has a tongue’ i hope it’s not forked like yours. When he’s born she’ll be crying because he has legs and ears and she never expected it
Omg I’m dying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guueeyys I’m cracking up , I planted some geraniums or gers as I like to call them ,in a hanging planter (£1 from the poundshop but I’ve found them on eBay for £17.99.99 so I will find the link for you when I’ve finished adjusting my eyeliner after crying over my own story because my life is boring but so so beautiful) and you never guess what , it’s got new leaves on it , i know right new leaves , I’m dying, it’s cracking me up so much , some joker told me it might flower but that’s just ridiculous right , all the best mate on that one .
Lol saddest part is she bought a real plant thinking it was fake, when it clearly said it was a real plant in the description and SHE thought it was fake. I like how she's putting the blame on to the seller like that. If she doesn't read titles or descriptions, that's up to her.

She was killing it in an old candle holder until her mother took over.

And now she thinks it will trail.

I honestly can't stand this liar and thicko.

‘Love mine’ I don’t think you can comment on a product unless youve actually used it Soph hun. Wrapping your rabbit teddy in it doesn’t count as a use
They've sold loads of them, inc all sold out of the one she liked and similar colour, which is shocking to me. (I always remove cookies after) Her sneakiness knows no bounds, saying she has an addiction to ebay and trying to make light of the fact she's found some more useless tat to do a swipe up for her Hinchers and make more money from them. I bet some of them buying it don't even have babies.

And that tiny blending in green Ad. Hoping nobody will notice, when it's supposed to be very clear and prominent. She couldn't make a more tiny, invisible #AD if she tried.

The eating out of a jug is such a lame attempt to be oh so different and funny and kooky. It comes across as even more lazy than she normally is.

She has a cold. She always catches colds. I remember she sprayed every surface and door handle and bed spread with that virus and cold killing spray back in the Autumn and within 2 days she's was lying on the rug not wanting to move struck down with a cold lol. Her immune system is at zero and that spray likely lowers it even more, it's chemicals in a can.

The dog's poor eyes are forever watering, he is suffering from the toxic environment. How long until she says she thinks he has hayfever too.. I commented on his watering eyes back in the Winter.

That cake Procter and Gamble made her looks rank!! Toilet cleaning chemicals on a cake ! Hahahaha they dislike her. They could've put roses on it or something and still promoted their company. Vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol saddest part is she bought a real plant when it clearly said it was a real plant in the description and SHE thought it was fake. I like how she's putting the blame on to the seller like that. If she doesn't read titles or descriptions, that's up to her.

She was killing it in an old candle holder until her mother took over.

And now she thinks it will trail.

I honestly can't stand this liar and thicko.
She clearly thinks her army is daft 😂 Which to be fair 50% are or either oblivious.

Another thing I’ve noticed: She never responds to her “army” 😂 Yet everybody worships her and she says she “loves them all”.

Blocks people that make her sales go down.

Reactions: 8
Ok I may be a little slow here but am I imagining things? If something hasn’t been on her story for a while - the lashes being a good example for today - but it gets discussed on here and it’s gets pointed out she hasn’t talked about it for so many days/weeks whatever, then it suddenly starts getting a mention again on her story? Sorry I know it’s not big news but it’s just dawned on me. Again I can be a bit slow haha!!

Reactions: 16
Ok I may be a little slow here but am I imagining things? If something hasn’t been on her story for a while - the lashes being a good example for today - but it gets discussed on here and it’s gets pointed out she hasn’t talked about it for so many days/weeks whatever, then it suddenly starts getting a mention again on her story? Sorry I know it’s not big news but it’s just dawned on me. Again I can be a bit slow haha!!
Omg YES!!

Reactions: 5
She reads here, or more so manager Jamie does 😂 if we pick up on anything it needs to be addressed in case her barmy army pick up on it too and realise she’s as fake as Katie Prices tits

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have one of those swaddle things. To be honest I wouldnt call it a swaddle at all it's more of a nest. I got it for my last baby. I didnt buy it from Ebay 😂.
I bought it from a local store that sells baby stuff. They (or at least my one was) are held by a tiny bit of velcro and are very loose, not wrapped firmly around baby at all. However. I would never use it as an over night sleep. Because they are so loose baby could slip down underneath it/ roll into it and suffocate or it could open and go over babies face. I used it to wrap baby up while in the pram during autumn when the weather was unpredictable so I could add or take away layers as needed.
They are also quite thick, if you ever bought a cot duvet that's the kind of feeling of them.
(Duvets should be used after age1!!)
If shes reading here please go and buy proper Swaddle blankets and sleeping bags from mothercare/primark for overnight sleep. I suppose I have the sense of a 3rd time mother (soon to be 4th) to know better than to leave baby in it overnight or unsupervised.
Unlike cult fans who will just buy coz Mrs Hinch did.

Also growth scans are not routine. Baby must have been behind because she dosnt frickin eat!!

Reactions: 17
I've been here since thread 1 and I noticed it around thread 2 I believe, that she found the threads and began to change her behaviour depending what was written. It's no secret, we all know she reads here. But well done for spotting it too! :) I hate she reads here, we've saved her bacon so so many times. Eg someone would write, I'm going to report her for not putting AD on an item that clearly is, within an hour or so she had rectified it. This happened numerous times, aswell as other things. This needs to be private. If you're VIP we have a private Hinch thread here, but it's too late, she's rectified so many things and it helps her career. I reckon now she just laughs at us for constantly giving her a heads up. It's why I stopped writing anything I knew she would fix / rectify.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is why she's making thousands per day, she has selling power.

So she should, she's been in the game of sales since the tender of 16 years old.

She could sell sand to the arabs.

But only to the unwitting.

• Haha
I had to come off for a few days for my own MH. Watching someone elses eating habits had started to trigger me to watching my own. Anyway a couple days break and I feel much better. I've missed a few stories from her as I avoided her altogether.
Yes anything we talk about here seems to pop up on her stories Asap.

• Heart
Weird how everybody is panic buying the maternity pads SHE got... She’s not even had the sprog so how can she recommend the damn things??? 😂😂😂😂😂 People are so stupid seriously 😂

Reactions: 12
I have one of those swaddle things. To be honest I wouldnt call it a swaddle at all it's more of a nest. I got it for my last baby. I didnt buy it from Ebay 😂.
I bought it from a local store that sells baby stuff. They (or at least my one was) are held by a tiny bit of velcro and are very loose, not wrapped firmly around baby at all. However. I would never use it as an over night sleep. Because they are so loose baby could slip down underneath it/ roll into it and suffocate or it could open and go over babies face. I used it to wrap baby up while in the pram during autumn when the weather was unpredictable so I could add or take away layers as needed.
They are also quite thick, if you ever bought a cot duvet that's the kind of feeling of them.
(Duvets should be used after age1!!)
If shes reading here please go and buy proper Swaddle blankets and sleeping bags from mothercare/primark for overnight sleep. I suppose I have the sense of a 3rd time mother (soon to be 4th) to know better than to leave baby in it overnight or unsupervised.
Unlike cult fans who will just buy coz Mrs Hinch did.

Also growth scans are not routine. Baby must have been behind because she dosnt frickin eat!!
I used to work in a maternity department and no, growth scans are not routine at all.

Thank you to all who confirmed my thoughts on things appearing on her stories if they are mentioned on here. I thought I was cracking up :ROFLMAO:
I was chatting to a friend today who follows Hinch (I don’t follow you anymore Soph if you’re reading this) and she said she is just getting boring now. She used to watch her stories all day everyday, like me at one point and now she said she finds her boring and very rarely bothers to check her stories now. Maybe the sparkle has began to dull.

She's clearly received a ton of cash from Boots.
Great. Thanks Boots. If that’s true I will shop elsewhere now! I’m desperately trying to avoid putting money into that woman’s pockets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I used to work in a maternity department and no, growth scans are not routine at all.

Thank you to all who confirmed my thoughts on things appearing on her stories if they are mentioned on here. I thought I was cracking up :ROFLMAO:
I was chatting to a friend today who follows Hinch (I don’t follow you anymore Soph if you’re reading this) and she said she is just getting boring now. She used to watch her stories all day everyday, like me at one point and now she said she finds her boring and very rarely bothers to check her stories now. Maybe the sparkle has began to dull.
My babies were bigger. 4.5kg 4.9kg and 4kg and I was never offered a growth scan. Even with a history of big babies and measuring 4 to 6 weeks ahead they didnt give a growth scan. So I can only imagine the criteria needed to get one 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My babies were bigger. 4.5kg 4.9kg and 4kg and I was never offered a growth scan. Even with a history of big babies and measuring 4 to 6 weeks ahead they didnt give a growth scan. So I can only imagine the criteria needed to get one 😲
Yeah I was never offered one first time and my baby was 10lb 5 and i kept telling them I thought he was big! I am getting them this time round though. She must be measuring too small...

Reactions: 3
I imagine her BMI was low at booking which would have automatically gotten her growth scans. Or it's from recent events they've been triggered. Either way she's done this to her baby, extra scans aren't just to get a cute picture and see its tongue. There are serious implications to a growth restricted baby.

Great. Thanks Boots. If that’s true I will shop elsewhere now! I’m desperately trying to avoid putting money into that woman’s pockets.

Yeah I had a growth scan because (due to HG) I was under weight at my booking in appointment. I imagine that’s why she has them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.