Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So nice. So pleasant. So kond
Discusting I have no words .....why is the media so hell bent on protecting the wrongens of society ..... the world today baffles me .....as long as there is corruption and money talks .....we will forever just be brainwashed to adoring these so called influencers and z list celebs ....I actually feel sorry for my children growing up in such a sick society

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That bukkake cake that she reposted from a “Hincher” is someone I went to school with 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Didnt the rules just change? Like now there is no indoor visiting/mixing at all unless for childcare, carer reasons etc you can have 2 households mixed outdoors only up to 6 people, children under 12 excluded?

Reactions: 3
Guyssssssss I was thinking random thoughts and suddenly had a theory.... just a theory..... what if the niece is actually Hinch’s daughter and they got the sister to raise as her own and that’s why she’s with the Mum so much, but joins them all on family holidays? And the photos of her larger were when she was pregnant?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Didnt the rules just change? Like now there is no indoor visiting/mixing at all unless for childcare, carer reasons etc you can have 2 households mixed outdoors only up to 6 people, children under 12 excluded?
I think only in local lockdown areas? We can still meet up indoors up to 6 people socially distanced

Reactions: 3
Thanks,I couldn't catch it.
I want to check something out before I speak 🙊
Need another favour. I posted something like 'omg it looks like she's going to put a bid in for him'-photo was ma and pa sitting behind a table in a garden.i think it was just after the last holiday.Anyone got the photo?

Reactions: 4
All,

Please stop promoting accounts other than Mrs Hinch.

Lots use her name to gain followers and it's strictly against the rules to post here as it gets all out of hand with handfuls of small accounts trying to get posts here (and making up stuff to get mentioned here...🤨).

Please report,

Thanks
And this is why those small accounts are just as bad as hinch and people need to stop being fooled by it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think only in local lockdown areas? We can still meet up indoors up to 6 people socially distanced
Maybe it's just here in NI they have inforced the stricter rules I thought it was the whole of the uk, we are now not allowed any indoor mixing or visiting only outdoors again x

Reactions: 2
I didnt realise that garage floor was gifted, wow thats a good gift.
There is the chair that is now gone to the Gumtree in the sky having been replaced by the bench with storage.
@Pergola , an old sighting of Narnia ;)

View attachment 256315
Old faux leather 60's style chair is a vast improvement on the bus stop that has taken his place!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When's the memoir out Zoph? I need to go take pics of the troll chapter. No way am I buying it.

• Haha
When's the memoir out Zoph? I need to go take pics of the troll chapter. No way am I buying it.
Can’t find any loo roll in the supermarkets, we’re onto our final 2 rolls.... it’s out next week thank duck, at least we’ll have something to wipe out arses on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just been in home bargains with Mr Pumpkin, he usually works at weekends so it’s rare he ever comes in with me. I said to him there is Mrs Hinch’s new fabric softener and told him to have a little sniff. He said it smells like feet and called her a bleeping witch 😂😂
Omg!! 😂😂 Mr Pumpkin is a LEDGE and all of our partners/husbands/boyfriend's need to learn from him - my boyfriend think I'm a troll. 🙄😂

• Heart
My husband has just said to me "ey Jen, your best mate is in tomorrows 'you' magazine. Want me to get you a copy?" And laughed. No thanks hun. 🖕
He then said "she's fighting back against you and your tattle trolls hahaha. Who even is she though?!"
I showed him her Instagram page as he doesn't have insta and he said he cannot believe how anyone would cream over her like her cult do! I then showed him the You magazine instagram page and we were pissing ourselves that the comments have been turned off for that post and that post only. Just shows she's a problem doesn't it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey guys.
I read over early this morning 4am to be precise and then I’ve not looked at my phone since.
just watched her stories so I’ll go back and re read and probably catch you on a new thread.

had a really bad day today. I went to see my parents as my brother was here and said he’d sit with them so I could go visit
Silly 6 person rule.

I’ve not seen my dad for a while as when I’ve visited my mum he’s either been at work or at his allotment or playing golf.
today I finally saw him and he is a different person. It’s heartbreaking.
He told be he’d been avoiding me because everytime he looked at me, he saw my sister and it hurt to much.

it really upset me as I feel like he’s upset he lost the wrong daughter. He said it wasn’t like that but I feel like it is.
Sorry just needed to Vent! Back to where I left the... see you in thread 240

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
New Thread Suggestion - You need to sing it

#240 Saturday night at Ma Bakers who cares what picture you see... When you're scrolling through tattle oblivious P&G have dropped thee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.