Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not yet, its local lockdowns in specific areas at the moment. I live 20 miles from Leicester in one direction, 20 miles from Birmingham in another and they are both locked down but we just have rule of 6 where I live.

She's not doing anything wrong as long are there are less than 6 people and they socially distance themselves.
Yeah it rule of 6 down south

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think it’s a bit strange that Penguin haven’t mentioned her new book on their social media? Unless I’m missing something. The book is on their website along with a feature article which I’m assuming she did for the last lot of books and has probably been discussed on here previously.

She says why spend money on something new when you’re already happy with what you’ve got? Is she serious?

Also now questioning myself because I don’t have a Kimberly Kettle in my life and apparently everyone does 😂
Little village 🙄 (that probably all dislike her). What sort of hack for a kettle is that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
mots very upsetting indeed 😭
My dad is end of life care and I’ve not seen him since the 20th Feb properly!
He loves 10mins from me and we chat through the window 😢😭
That breaks my heart 💔

Reactions: 1
Sorry I’m probs late but what the fuxk is that bench thing she’s copied stace hasn’t she ?

Reactions: 8
I wonder if it's killing her that she's had to actually pay this company for the bespoke seating when she also paid them for the bespoke dog baby gate?

She had to pay for all the garden stuff too, so the bigger gifts like all the nursery stuff last year thankfully seems to have slowed up.

I know jus rol made a booboo with their gift, but on the whole it's long past due seeing her have to put her hand in her pocket like the rest of us.
tell me what happened with jus rol 🙈

Reactions: 1
I thought the whole country was on that lockdown where you can't be in other peoples houses unless they are your support bubble and where the other person is a single person household? Or is this just a North east thing?? (I dont want the news or read about it, I'm not thick i just find the whole thing depressing to hear all day) i generally thought the whole country was on the same kind ban now.
Me too....my daughter asked if she could visit me now and we are not in a strict lockdown area but she didnt because we want to stay safe and not break rules! 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I didnt realise that garage floor was gifted, wow thats a good gift.
There is the chair that is now gone to the Gumtree in the sky having been replaced by the bench with storage.
@Pergola , an old sighting of Narnia ;)

2020-09-26 (8).png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.