Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread Suggestion - You need to sing it

#240 Saturday night at Ma Bakers who cares what picture you see... When you're scrolling through tattle oblivious P&G have dropped thee.
I started singing the Gina G version confused..... then realised the right song haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I started singing the Gina G version confused..... then realised the right song haha
Ok suggestion 2 just for you

#240 Saturday night I like the way you clap move. Handsomnez baby. Look at me again like that and I'll pop you on gumtree for free

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And this is why those small accounts are just as bad as hinch and people need to stop being fooled by it.

Said this yesterday on the Kate Hayes thread.. These little accounts will do anything for clout! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 1
I still think ma is his bit on the side mistress so doesn’t mind at all they come as a package Soph and Ma 😂
Remember the swimming lesson 😉😉 and the state of that spare bed when she had stayed the night, one person making the bed in a mess like that.....it must have been one hell of a night 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Said this yesterday on the Kate Hayes thread.. These little accounts will do anything for clout! 🤦🏻‍♀️
You wouldn't believe the amount of hassle we get as mods for saying to people don't talk about them. They're clearly desperate and full of tit and we've been saying it for ages. Hopefully now she's outed herself as pretending to troll herself people finally wake up to it!

Reactions: 21
You wouldn't believe the amount of hassle we get as mods for saying to people don't talk about them. They're clearly desperate and full of tit and we've been saying it for ages. Hopefully now she's outed herself as pretending to troll herself people finally wake up to it!
This is sad. 😞 when you think there’s accounts outing the bullshit, but they’re full of bull 💩 too!!
Can’t trust anyone!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought the idea of her hinch lists was that they were weekly?? Or did I misunderstand this? Hers are now monthly
I was wondering this too, so does this mean once she’s ticked off ‘dust bedroom’ unless it appears on a ‘fresh n up Friday’ then she doesn’t do it for a whole month. Which for a cleaning account is bloody awful, certain areas of castle grey skull must be filthy!!

Reactions: 5
I honestly never realised before. I dip in and out (currently very much IN) but I saw that story tonight and thought HANG ON. I trust none of these beasts on Instagram

Back to Grinch 🤣

Are we not being graced with a This Morning segment for this book :(

Reactions: 4
This is sad. 😞 when you think there’s accounts outing the bullshit, but they’re full of bull 💩 too!!
Can’t trust anyone!!!!
The ones pretending to call out bullshit are the worst accounts. They want to be Mrs Hinch so badly.

Finally I hope people see them for the frauds they are, we as mods don't want to warn people - we do it to that people dont fall for the con.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was wondering this too, so does this mean once she’s ticked off ‘dust bedroom’ unless it appears on a ‘fresh n up Friday’ then she doesn’t do it for a whole month. Which for a cleaning account is bloody awful, certain areas of castle grey skull must be filthy!!
That’s what I don’t get. It has “high chair” and “hoover” on it - you don’t do it that once a month so how do you decide when to tick it off ???

Guyssssssss I was thinking random thoughts and suddenly had a theory.... just a theory..... what if the niece is actually Hinch’s daughter and they got the sister to raise as her own and that’s why she’s with the Mum so much, but joins them all on family holidays? And the photos of her larger were when she was pregnant?
Proper Kat Slater!! Now that was a storyline and a half.
“YOU’RE NOT MY MUVVVA!”
“YES I AM!!!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Fingers crossed! There couldn’t be a better example than this for sticking to the rules anyway 😂 👏🏻

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion
”bukkake cake back for the sheeps, hinch is jus rollin’ amongst all the seats“

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200926_211146_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Look at these lovely pyjamas/lounge wear for all the boss babes. Available from your local Ann Summers "consultant"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.