Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everything have to be shoved in a basket in a cupboard? Especially the things she’s just put in there, they are day to day things you need/want constantly! Doesn’t make any sense to me

Reactions: 20
Funny how we’ve mentioned ronnieblesshim always in those beach style slip on ugly yet eco shoes - and now we get to see how many different pairs of shoes he actually has... 👋🏻 Zoph

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny how we’ve mentioned ronnieblesshim always in those beach style slip on ugly yet eco shoes - and now we get to see how many different pairs of shoes he actually has... 👋🏻 Zoph
They also look very clean for toddler shoes!

Reactions: 13
Again she just loves it....I don’t get it? Seems strange and odd. Why would you need a seating area just as you come in from the hall? I can imagine vestlife stubbing his toe on that every time he walks into the dining room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry Soph you are kate to the party on the corner kitchen bench ( seat things) . They've been doing the rounds for at least two years now. But most people use them for seats at the kitchen / dining table..
Though Americans have had them longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she obsessed with seating? I’ve never known anyone have so much seating in a house and garden? It all just looks so cluttered and crap! She’s completely ruined what could have been such a lovely house and garden

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have some questions...

1) how much seating does 1 family of three need?
2) how much storage does 1 family of three need?
3) why does she once again need bespoke? what’s wrong with an IKEA unit and some cushions for £100
4) does she realise she’s a cockwomble by spaffing money on a BESPOKE corner seat in the middle of a pandemic when people are losing their homes and jobs?
5) did she ever listen to Boris when he said “spend money on the essentials only”? because a £5k holiday, pergola and bespoke seat cupboard aren’t essential!
6) why do I feel like she’s copying the unit SS has in Rex’s bedroom? But fully one upping her because SS’s is IKEA and Hinches is Bespoke!!
7) when’s she going to duck off instagram?

ATV🥐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm glad Sophie Rose and Vestlife are seeing Ma Barker today. They haven't seen her in approximately 24 hours.
Mad Freda will be in a corner somewhere, rocking back and forth sucking on one of Ron’s old babygrows, beside herself that she’s not seen her precious for nearly 24 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The extra seating is obviously a naughty step for Vest for when she catches him playing foxy bingo online

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry but I don’t get it. I don’t get the need for chair/seating units all over the house and garden. She has 2 sofas and a chair in the living room and a dining table for 6. What’s the need for all of the seating and a seat on the landing??? Not to forget the large sofa garden set and table, the bar type seating and table and the other monstrosity in the corner with the large sofa there. We have a bigger family and we have 1 sofa and a dining table for 6, did we miss the memo???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yet again she is cramming more crap into her over stuffed dull castle...i honestly do not know anyone with as much tat as she has, its never ending!! I bet she stands looking at any spare space/corner and dreams up what she can cram in it....Oi shoe face its ok not to fill every corner and it's ok to actually see wall space!!

Reactions: 14
Surely The Mail on Sunday readers are older, more conservative and hark back to the time when Britain was great? I doubt that they’ll have heard of Instagram, influencers and Sophie Hinchliffe, the media cleaning sensation. Obviously the mad Hinchers will buy it but I don’t think this article will be the success her PR are hoping for. (I loathe the Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday
agree, it’s a weird magazine to be featured in - I’d have thought ‘hello’ or ‘ok’ would have been more her style (or Chat!)

my mum gets the mail, she’s ‘heard’ of Mrs Hinch but couldn’t tell you who she was or point her out, and she doesn’t have Instagram either (and this article won’t make her download it) so why on earth would she want to read an exert from her book? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She would be there all day writing down the items that are sent!!! These stupid delluded companies who send her stuff, and even worse is the companies who are well established (Jus roll etc.) who still try and jump on the Grinch band wagon!!!
Yes, exactly!
I feel for the small businesses because at the moment anything is worth a go but the companies like jus roll are stupid to let her loose she is making things look bad for them, those recipes she has made wouldn't encourage me to run out and buy it!!

Reactions: 3
Her 'you can do it' posts annoy me

I had a really bad day yesterday, I was about to leave for work and ended up having a meltdown, yes I am 29 but I have autism and adhd so things can just happen, at anytime. All i wanted to do was go to work, i couldn't just do it. I ended up having a day off because I was so overwhelmed. Ive also taken the day off too because I am drained. Like i feel so depressed because of it and she is like just do it, it will be okay. I know what happened to me is nothing but there will be people who are more vulnerable and will read that and be like but im not going to be okay, i cant just get over it.

Its okay for things not to be okay, its okay not to have a perfect life like Hinch, its okay to endure the bad days as long as you know good days are coming. Hinch makes it seems so easy, Oh im anxious but Ill make a raw pastry chocolate doughtnut thing, ITS OKAY GUYZZZZZZZ. Sometimes its not. And thats okay. She needs to be more honest about her MH if she does suffer or get off social media because what she is doing is a trigger. Handing food to a food bank, lying about how often she goes - that could be a trigger to so many people. Its actually pretty offensive to lie about something to make you look good.

Sorry if this makes no sense, I hope it does x
Totally get this, ❤ it makes perfect sense to me, hope you have a few days where you can recharge, don't ever think what you are going through is nothing. I mean these words I really do hope your ok!

Reactions: 7
And they all look brand new lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.