Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is hinch and Staceys story’s near enough identical? Both spraying pumpkins and both make autumn garlands ??? Neither quote each other in there stories so are they both just copying one and other ? Seems hinch is now copying stacey and running out of ideas for stuff to post .... Stacey as always done the crafting anyway now hinch copying... both up late spraying pumpinks white 😂😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Random question but is there somewhere I can read about evidence of her/ them smoking??

Does she ever buy anything for that child or just wait until its been gifted to her? Why does he always have to play so tidy, she has all the toys lined up for a picture and then I bet she puts themaway again. Wheres the paint and playdoh or has she not been gifted those yet?

Reactions: 16
Ref farm animals: Wonderful lady but can't remember her name ? Yes so wonderful she doesn't even know who this lady is!!!! So how exactly is she wonderful Grinch ? Because she's gifted you yet more expensive items that are so badly needed for your struggling household. If i were you I'd be perhaps donating or giving these away as surely you have some in your loft because apparently your mum keeps all your old toys (remember the soft toy clock that was hers she revived for RonMcdon that we now never see). Talk about short of boring content, what next ? Another trip to a farm in your cosy clothes with your cosy pic nic and cosy claw hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is hinch and Staceys story’s near enough identical? Both spraying pumpkins and both make autumn garlands ??? Neither quote each other in there stories so are they both just copying one and other ? Seems hinch is now copying stacey and running out of ideas for stuff to post .... Stacey as always done the crafting anyway now hinch copying... both up late spraying pumpinks white 😂😭
Sad sad lives.....just WHY?
Have you smelt those things when they go off and why spray your veggies and stick them in your lounge? 😟

Reactions: 8
Random question but is there somewhere I can read about evidence of her/ them smoking??
Sure on Henry’s Instagram there was a pic with a cigarette packet in the background. The fact she used to be up in the morning stood at the back door watching him run around (having a morning fag) and once when she showed her leggings they were covered in ash. Sure one of these lovely people have pics

Sad sad lives.....just WHY?
Have you smelt those things when they go off and why spray your veggies and stick them in your lounge? 😟
95877F89-A7F5-4741-B24A-AB818DED896F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Her 'you can do it' posts annoy me

I had a really bad day yesterday, I was about to leave for work and ended up having a meltdown, yes I am 29 but I have autism and adhd so things can just happen, at anytime. All i wanted to do was go to work, i couldn't just do it. I ended up having a day off because I was so overwhelmed. Ive also taken the day off too because I am drained. Like i feel so depressed because of it and she is like just do it, it will be okay. I know what happened to me is nothing but there will be people who are more vulnerable and will read that and be like but im not going to be okay, i cant just get over it.

Its okay for things not to be okay, its okay not to have a perfect life like Hinch, its okay to endure the bad days as long as you know good days are coming. Hinch makes it seems so easy, Oh im anxious but Ill make a raw pastry chocolate doughtnut thing, ITS OKAY GUYZZZZZZZ. Sometimes its not. And thats okay. She needs to be more honest about her MH if she does suffer or get off social media because what she is doing is a trigger. Handing food to a food bank, lying about how often she goes - that could be a trigger to so many people. Its actually pretty offensive to lie about something to make you look good.

Sorry if this makes no sense, I hope it does x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ref farm animals: Wonderful lady but can't remember her name ? Yes so wonderful she doesn't even know who this lady is!!!! So how exactly is she wonderful Grinch ? Because she's gifted you yet more expensive items that are so badly needed for your struggling household. If i were you I'd be perhaps donating or giving these away as surely you have some in your loft because apparently your mum keeps all your old toys (remember the soft toy clock that was hers she revived for RonMcdon that we now never see). Talk about short of boring content, what next ? Another trip to a farm in your cosy clothes with your cosy pic nic and cosy claw hands.
Instead of spraying rotten vegetables for your cheap tacky lounge....why not make a friggin list in your overpriced (Hinching) notebook of all the people sending you freebies and then list their names properly on your selling page....sorry cleaning account?? 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's the way she bands around these crappy quotes- like reading it will suddenly get you out of bed and motivated for a 12 hour shift, or face another day when you are grieving or your mental health issues will just melt away...gosh if it were that simple there would be no problems!!! It's frankly offensive to anyone suffering and wreaks of indulgence! Surely if you're happy it shows in how you live your life without the need for constant reassurance from trite cliches she found of someone elses (SS) IG account.

• Heart
She would be there all day writing down the items that are sent!!! These stupid delluded companies who send her stuff, and even worse is the companies who are well established (Jus roll etc.) who still try and jump on the Grinch band wagon!!!

Reactions: 11
I'm glad Sophie Rose and Vestlife are seeing Ma Barker today. They haven't seen her in approximately 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.