Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has no clue about panic attacks, it's sadly not that easy to fight back when you're suffering with MH and you certainly wouldn't be able to pose on a magazine cover in full make up etc. She quotes MH too frequently but weirdly isn't having any form of therapy or counselling? It also isn't easy to to discuss MH hence the stigma around it and frankly she is no advocate for these issues! If what we have been informed of is true then she needs to lead by example but instead we get shite positivity quotes!
I had one full blown panic attack 2 years ago and it was once of the most frightening moments of my life. I had no control over my thoughts or actions and my heart rate and breathing rate were scary. Thankfully, I got help through CBT and it’s never happened again but a panic attack is not to be taken lightly. At times I feel uneasy, particularly when shopping right now or when my young daughter is out driving but this is not a panic attack or anxiety, it a normal human reaction. I think she suffers from the “normal” types of anxiety that everyone has but has learned to play to the (sheepish) crowd.
Hark at me and my pop psychology! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just spent a minute or so genuinely thinking about what my fella would say if I walked into our sitting room and plonked that basket full of shite onto the coffee table. He’d think I’d gone stark raving bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So.....let me get this straight. Shes plugging this whole book around the trolls, and even mentioned things shes been called here. Its her selling point. Now she's saying she hasn't clicked on this site since 2019, even though shes written her book based around us pastry trolls. Not the sharpest tool is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So Soph has changed her nail Polish too tonight in the garage whilst doing her pumpinks I see 😉. More lies 😂
The nail discrepancies always make me laugh! 😂 The pre-records would be so much less noticeable if she didn’t have her nails done, or at least just stuck to the same colour every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can you write a huge chapter about Trolls if the trolls you refer to are always tattle trolls, but you don’t visit the site? 😭😅🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Soph has fresh’n’up Friday. Do we think she has tattle time Tuesday?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why did she delete and reupload? Whats different? This is the new one but I’m sure I saw this half an hour ago🤣🤣

37F11E04-6CAA-4B59-987A-8644711F56D4.png

Reactions: 2
Guyzzzzz I think by the 1st we shall have the 250th thread post... should we order the balloons in silver or rose gold? Any preference on buffet food? And can everyone make it to the 5k mansion in Dorset?? Obviously the social distance rules don't apply to our soph so be ok for us too.
I just lurve it guyzzzzz

ATV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.