Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I have read every post "truth" has ever written....I dont need "the book" or the cheap pull out thank you very much....that's good enough for me!! 😂😂😂
I wish truthbetold would come back . We miss her!

Reactions: 19
EB9203E0-B691-4A41-BDF3-091484E830A0.jpeg
Hello fellow trolls!! Been taking a break from her for a couple of months so haven’t been posting here. Finally cracked today and had a look at her stories. duck me!!! Nothing has changed with her! Same tit as always.

Also, what’s with the ‘Ron and Hen’ pish?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok, so the moss has definitely been moved and the new photo uploaded but the nails are still the same guys. She does enough tit for us to Tattle about, there’s no need to make stuff up!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And I’m being thick and have I entered a time warp or has she reuploaded that goodnight post with nothing new other than a different time stamp?? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And I’m being thick and have I entered a time warp or has she reuploaded that goodnight post with nothing new other than a different time stamp?? 🤔🤔
She removed the bowl of dead moss for some bizarre reason

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell 😰 the drama never ends does it! Ramping up the sympathy before the launch. She’s really shot herself in the foot by saying she’s not read here since last year - depending on what troll stories she includes in her ghostwritten MEmoir, we’ll have a perfect record here of when it happened anyway.

The sooner people realise the benefits of playing the victim on a professional level, the better! You only have to look at people like Katie Hayes - she’s gained 25,000 followers since starting her trolling crusade a few of months ago (despite the criticism of her being so valid it’s untrue). With Hinch it’s on a stratospheric level!

Reactions: 11
Even down to holding Rex’s hand while he sleeps just like Hinch did with Ronnie’s this morning
Stacey has been doing that far longer than hinch if anything she’s copying because she knows people relate to ss and see her as a better mum

Reactions: 7
Stacey has been doing that far longer than hinch if anything she’s copying because she knows people relate to ss and see her as a better mum
Yeah... Before she used to hold Henry’s paw, now that SS is holding Rex Hand she feels like she should rather be holding Won wons hand... I mean can’t have SS outdoing her can she?

Soph your so transparent it’s laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.