Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at least she has gone for fake tat. Remember last year she did her pumpkins so early they went mouldy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who was asking where the moss was? Sophie has kindly answered your question and uploaded a photo showing it next to the basket of shite, sorry, pumpkins!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here, am I doing autumn wrong? Cause I don’t have dead leafs and hole pumpkins Dotted all over me gaff. Here’s me thinking you are meant to just buy some new warm jumpers, get ya bairn a Halloween costume and get the duck on with it? tit, I need to snort some choomerick and re-evaluate my bleeping life. How dare I be so basic

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Surely The Mail on Sunday readers are older, more conservative and hark back to the time when Britain was great? I doubt that they’ll have heard of Instagram, influencers and Sophie Hinchliffe, the media cleaning sensation. Obviously the mad Hinchers will buy it but I don’t think this article will be the success her PR are hoping for. (I loathe the Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday
Absolutely...
The Sun would have been a much better choice of reader! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who was asking where the moss was? Sophie has kindly answered your question and uploaded a photo showing it next to the basket of shite, sorry, pumpkins!
But but.....

She doesn't read here.

Everything said in here just magically comes true and happens!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The person should have replied "my family died Soph......"
Because how the hell does she know people's home situation
I thought that. She is such a patronising hypocrite. She is a mirror of her own hate. She blurts on about be you, do you, etc bloody etc.. She says she not here to tell people what do ( the MM call out to influences beginning of lock down) but she always says do or don't do this to 'trolls'. She doesn't know what THAT person's dealing with... One rule for her another for everyone else as per usual

• Heart
Reactions: 10
if her eyebrows are microbladed why do they always look different in her stories vs profesh photos? i thought the whole point was that they didn’t need filled in/ drawn on? and how would the make up artist hide that massive high arch that she always has? am i the only one i’m just so confused about these brooooows guyz
#photoshop

Reactions: 1
I had brutal acne as a teenager, and that pumpkin looks like my face when I put dream matte mousse on, like the craters in the moon 🥴

• Haha
Why is her response always go and spend time with your family?? Just b/c she has an over bearing ma, a husband she is tit scared to let out the door and a child that sleeps 23hrs a day she classes that as her spending time with hers🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And the same boring retaliation to anyone expressing an opinion "go spend time with your family/loved ones" yes Grinch us tattlers are sat in a cupboard under the stairs in the dark, foaming at the mouth whilst directing our venom and hate at you whilst our families are burning wax melts, eating a cosy tea and watching Netflix
If it's good enough for Harry...
c5c06-cupboard.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is her response always go and spend time with your family?? Just b/c she has an over bearing ma, a husband she is tit scared to let out the door and a child that sleeps 23hrs a day she classes that as her spending time with hers🙄
More evidence of not reading the room. Pandemic love. Many families have lost people and/or aren't allowed to see most of them. Or like me who lives alone as both parents are no longer here. bleeping head (sorry)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
If I was her I would want to be spending more time away from my family!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She carefully didn’t deny that it was Tattle who shamed her into the Food Bank run, just that it wasn’t her who visited the website. Employee of the Month Jaymee needs to earn his wage somehow.
He has to put in an hour on Tattle before he gets an hour on Willy Hill 😂

• Haha
More evidence of not reading the room. Pandemic love. Many families have lost people and/or aren't allowed to see most of them. Or like me who lives alone as both parents are no longer here. bleeping head (sorry)
Yes wouldn't it be nice to be able to see some family these days ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry for being Middleton, Bush and Winslet to the party but I’ve been catching up in between working.

Did she says she listens to that song Lighter so much because she relates to it? Didn’t she cheat on someone to be with Jamie? I read the lyrics and it’s all about being without someone. Yet it reminds you of Jamie. I imagine she’s referencing exes which after 7 years is odd.

I guess I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m Kate to the party on this one too as I’ve been working, like actual work not Soph type work

Anyway, I was equally confused as to why she referenced that song as it made absolutely no
Sense at all, I’m sure are must understand cos no one else does 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.