Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it really worrying how she’s constantly posting that her and kanye vest are so in love and such a strong family unit, like you have nothing to prove, so why are you constantly posting that? If you’ve been together for 7 years, you shouldn’t need to prove that or seek constant validation from strangers?! They do say those who post the most about their relationships are the ones with the issues though πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 31
893EB360-F6AE-4BB3-92BC-764257030477.jpeg

Maybe I’m too picky, but the bright blue toned LED lights in the garland really just scream β€œautumnal” don’t they? πŸ˜‚
Why wouldn’t you just get some warm yellow lights?
Also, hilarious Inch cameo πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Guyzzzzz I think by the 1st we shall have the 250th thread post... should we order the balloons in silver or rose gold? Any preference on buffet food? And can everyone make it to the 5k mansion in Dorset?? Obviously the social distance rules don't apply to our soph so be ok for us too.
I just lurve it guyzzzzz

ATV 😘
I'll bring some brie and honey pastry sprinkled with turmeric. Can't wait to meet you all!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Im gonna call my Mum on Sunday afternoon and catch up...see what she thought of the days papers (she is a Daily Fail reader) she wont have a scooby who Grinch is and I look forward to her no nonsense Northern no holds barred put downs of her during our call πŸ˜€
I hope you'll be taking notes so you can give us a rundown after πŸ€“

Reactions: 4
Little zoph hasn’t logged in since 20:19 but I see she visited at some point between 21:32 and 22:30. From this point every Friday evening 21:30-22:30 is now Tattle Troll Catch-Up! Bingo if this is on her tadaaa list next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure she will discuss all her counselling and therapy in her memwah *calling bingo on this being the revelation* πŸ™„
Well, I have read every post "truth" has ever written....I dont need "the book" or the cheap pull out thank you very much....that's good enough for me!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.