Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey Solomon’s son always looks so cute in his lovely outfits and there’s won won dressed like some down market little Lord Fauntleroy 🙄
I don't like Stacey anymore than I like Hinch, but Rex is a proper toddler, a real little boy.
Poor Ronnie is never going to be allowed to be like that. Hinch just wants to keep him as an overgrown baby.

Reactions: 28
Do you think she's been sectioned/taken to a safe place?
It didn't cross my mind until i read someones post(forgive me ,don't remember who said it) then it struck me it could be true,but she posted in advance 'pack cases' so I'm more inclined to believe she's trying to f*** us all over?

Reactions: 15
I don't like Stacey anymore than I like Hinch, but Rex is a proper toddler, a real little boy.
Poor Ronnie is never going to be allowed to be like that. Hinch just wants to keep him as an overgrown baby.
He is a gorgeous boy but hes like that big giant baby in boss baby...run run run run run

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like the husband in his twin sets- bleeping man baby! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see SS has a mud kitchen for Rex that she put together and had a slight dig at people who buy expensive personalised ones. 👀..

Just love their friendship. #GoALs.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hopes she's not letting old Henry wander aimlessly around the countryside? A Farmer will shoot him in his arse if she ain't careful 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Like she is herself! Biggest spoilt baby ever!! And even her non actions now are spoilt brat ones as in "I'm not showing you where I am ner ner " all with her thumb sticking from her nose poking her tongue out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She does make him look like a cabbage patch kid. He’s a beautiful kid but she cannot dress him

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It was quite toasty in Kent today.
I'm in kent too but not particularly warm today where I am! If she is here, shes likely to be by the coast (boat pic if its real), where it would have been even cooler!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see SS has a mud kitchen for Rex that she put together and had a slight dig at people who buy expensive personalised ones. 👀..

I just came to say this! And it looks so much better. Not seen our Ronnie play with his for a while actually

Reactions: 5

I had a quick peep at the comments to see if any tattlers asked if she was putting Cheerios in it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.