Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pepsi

VIP Member
Sophie, I'll tell you what I think of your "bespoke" seating area. It's boring, doesn't look very comfortable and is a waste of money. You'd have been better with a big comfy armchair, ideally in a bright colour, maybe the shade of blue you said you liked a few weeks back and bought some kitchen accessories in, but as that is never going to happen get one in your beloved grey!! Or some bookcases with Ronnie's favourite books on so that he can access them whenever he wants them. But then that would mean he could pull them all off the shelves and make a mess which we know you would hate. Remember Sophie, it isn't just your home, it is Ronnie's and Onslow's too!!!
The sharp corners give me grief. Looks so uncomfy to sit on. Basically its just storage with some cushions. Like you say how lovely would a big armchair have been with a snuggly throw.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

hinchlighting

Q... and apologies if it has been discussed before... this thread could challenge the bible for content

Do you think Hinch and SS’ friendship is genuine or do you think they’re using each other and it’ll die off ?
The most toxic friendship I have ever, ever seen.

• Heart

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I don’t know why their go to is that we’re a) bullies (for pointing out lies/dangerous stuff?) and b) we are somehow neglecting people by posting comments about her 😂

This is a recent exchange from my post on JusTrollgate - from the words of Queen Zoph herself if you don’t like an instagrampage DONT LOOK IN ITTTT 🙈

View attachment 255910View attachment 255911
GET YOURSELF A SEX LIFE AND SHUT UP😂 That’s literally going to be my go to comeback for everything now.

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
Absolutely...
The Sun would have been a much better choice of reader! 😁
Im gonna call my Mum on Sunday afternoon and catch up...see what she thought of the days papers (she is a Daily Fail reader) she wont have a scooby who Grinch is and I look forward to her no nonsense Northern no holds barred put downs of her during our call 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Instalol

Imagine when she moves to castle grey skull mansion in a field (which will happen)...all that tat to pack up.she probably hire the coke truck off the Christmas advert and stick trace on the roof ...look guyyyzzz I was gifted the famous truck to move out my village

• Haha

SophiaPen89

She just reminds me of crazy eyes (Susanne) in orange is the new back.
Jaymayyyy she needs to see a psychiatrist

7D847BBE-C8DE-4BD1-A25E-852058FEBE4E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
I saw one on Pinterest and just had to have it!! What Sophie wants, Sophie gets. Such a brat!!

• Angry

Hinchpinchpunch

Why does everything have to be shoved in a basket in a cupboard? Especially the things she’s just put in there, they are day to day things you need/want constantly! Doesn’t make any sense to me

Upthisweek

What’s with all the seating??? Her house has more seats than a fookin stadium 😳 Is this something new she had magically built while on the £5k staycation?
“Guuuys this just magically appeared when we got back from Daaaawsit, can’t believe it guuuyss”
I really get the impression that she's running out of projects in this house and spending money just for the hell of it. Haven't watched her stories in a while until today and she seems bored.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
The assumptions are bonkers

So basically it’s ok to neglect your kids/family:

if you are posting swipe ups
Shopping online
spray painting plastic things for the gram
editing photos
Replying to nice comments about yourself
Cleaning clean things and filming it

but anything else including being unkond you are a slobby neglectful troll

dollypumpkin

Just been in home bargains with Mr Pumpkin, he usually works at weekends so it’s rare he ever comes in with me. I said to him there is Mrs Hinch’s new fabric softener and told him to have a little sniff. He said it smells like feet and called her a fucking bitch 😂😂

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
"I just love it"

Is there anything she doesn't lavvvvv
Tattle! She doesn't love us! Goes running to The Daily Mail magazine to tell everyone how much she hates us even though she never looks for us and hasn't been here since 2019!

• Haha

sarja81

VIP Member
I thought house holds couldnt mix? Is ronnie not clapping at her mothers? I havent seen my parents in weeks becuase we are sticking to the rules im so depressed about it then see shes sat in someone else's home? Hope boris is watching her stories get her fined why does she think she can do what she wants we are in a fucking pandemic you moron
mots very upsetting indeed 😭
My dad is end of life care and I’ve not seen him since the 20th Feb properly!
He loves 10mins from me and we chat through the window 😢😭

• Sad
I hate how she tells people to go and spend time with their family...I spend all the time when im not in work with my little girl but can't see my parents or sister etc as I live at the other side of the country from them (I live in Liverpool but am from sunderland) and both cities are currently in a local lockdown....plus due to covid I have had to work extra hours....not something she has ever had to worry about!
Just really annoys me that she tries to make out that all we do is watch her and ignore our family when all she does is ignore her son to be on her phone! At Ron's age my little girl was talking, reading a little and the only time I would film her was to send to my mam and dad so they could see her!
X

Dwj

Please let her know what you think of her new seat, she needs to know, even though it won't matter because its done, built, put there! Idiot!!
And also you will be blocked and told to go and spend time with your beautiful family if you say you don’t like it.

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
The dentist will see you now.

Why does she have 2 waiting areas and a pub garden?

That looks so uncomfortable to sit on for any period of time. You can't buy taste.
Just realised what her new seating reminds me of ........ the seating in a caravan!

Wonder if it folds out to make a bed 🤔

• Haha